Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,808 members, 7,886,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:21 AM

Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. (14265 Views)

Why Do Ladies Like Saying This? / Why Are Some Girls Like This? / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by grim33(m): 9:34pm On May 21, 2020
Get of yourself....
Millenniumlady:
Note he's the one to provide those things you mention not me because he definitely knows the p** is juicy so he'll kill for it
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by grim33(m): 9:37pm On May 21, 2020
Wake up you’re dreaming..
MOnkeyBabe:
it's like only the ugly ones are wifin up and giving money because all the fine ones are doing ShAKaRA .
The Only UGly man I can sleep with Should be a POliTiCiAn paying me millions of Dollars. PRobably JAGABAn & OShiomole.
Though I've always had a CRUSH on GeoRGe BUSh
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by Rickmann: 9:48pm On May 21, 2020
bestabigaelever:
I said thank you once and if the sex is good, you will see me smiling, going to the kitchen to make the best delicacy for him

I kuku know say I won't see husband here, make I talk my mind.... Zero pretend wink

Honey....please don't say that ok, u never know.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by paix(m): 10:01pm On May 21, 2020
Because you're just like a tool to get her satisfied. She can cum several times during the process but you can only cum once.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by zexy2030(m): 10:07pm On May 21, 2020
Millenniumlady:
You're just greedy
No dear, she is after the money, I'm after the cum for my satisfaction and not hers, she should satisfy herself.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by nobaga: 10:10pm On May 21, 2020
If a girl say thank you, appreciate the gratitude and do not push it. For a long time, African girls never even admit sex not to mention Thanks.

I thought only the other girls say Thanks.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by 2dice01: 10:10pm On May 21, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Haba, ancestor bawo
Na fine boy I wan marry o
Shey na fine Yoruba demon with Pink lips you dey find cheesy

They should be sliding into your WhatsApp as we chat now
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by andrewtosin(m): 10:36pm On May 21, 2020
Millenniumlady:
You're just greedy
lol.... She is back
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by sofiscatedmoron: 11:13pm On May 21, 2020
BobbyHammar:
Please no insult o. I am not a saint so I just need to understand this question I asked. I am not in any serious relationship yet so I get to meet some girls once in a while and when we click fine we get to make out for fun. So I have observed that most of them always like to say "Thank you" after we make out and I keep wondering what the thank you is for because we both had the fun together and I also enjoyed myself. Is this something very common amongs girls?
Bros no lie, na olosho u dey bleep,
Na them dey say rhank u grin
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by Millenniumlady(f): 11:22pm On May 21, 2020
andrewtosin:
lol.... She is back
wink
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by Millenniumlady(f): 11:40pm On May 21, 2020
zexy2030:

No dear, she is after the money, I'm after the cum for my satisfaction and not hers, she should satisfy herself.
It depends on the type of women you meet
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by zexy2030(m): 11:43pm On May 21, 2020
Millenniumlady:
It depends on the type of women you meet
OK.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by Richsquad(m): 11:49pm On May 21, 2020
Lol i use to wonder y too

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by sayhi2bammy(m): 12:16am On May 22, 2020
bestabigaelever:
I said thank you once and if the sex is good, you will see me smiling, going to the kitchen to make the best delicacy for him

I kuku know say I won't see husband here, make I talk my mind.... Zero pretend wink

grin grin grin grin
What makes you think I won't be the one to marry you?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by 9JERIAN: 1:05am On May 22, 2020
purplecoco:
Imagine saying Thank you. Lol that’s cringey Af
Hey

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by bigwig071(m): 5:21am On May 22, 2020
Na respect
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by femi4: 6:44am On May 22, 2020
BobbyHammar:
Please no insult o. I am not a saint so I just need to understand this question I asked. I am not in any serious relationship yet so I get to meet some girls once in a while and when we click fine we get to make out for fun. So I have observed that most of them always like to say "Thank you" after we make out and I keep wondering what the thank you is for because we both had the fun together and I also enjoyed myself. Is this something very common amongs girls?
They are emotional human being that love to express themselves when it involves how they feel

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by fullblast(m): 7:04am On May 22, 2020
donbachi:
it was distractions as arranged spiritually to destroy my life by the kingdom of darkness.thought i was doing the right thing.once slept with 7 different girls same day.due to my handsomeness i became ladies appetite,unknowingly to me,i was destroying myself and future.but,when i discovered it.i stopped.sorry,if i sounded like a saint in my previous comments.

Seven ladies same day? Is Lai Mohammed your uncle?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by purplecoco(f): 1:59pm On May 22, 2020
9JERIAN:
Hey
Hi

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by Sixfeetbelle: 3:08pm On May 22, 2020
Numero9:
For donating you....
1. destiny (in some cases)
2. Your energy (in every case)
3. Your stamina (in every case)
4. Your senses (in every case)
5. Your sanity (in every case)
6. Your aspirations (in most cases)
8. Your Money (in most cases)

ETC........!!!!!!

You jumped number 7 undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by Numero9: 3:13pm On May 22, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Palmwine was too much!!! You can slot it in grin
Sixfeetbelle:

Palmwine was too much!!! You can slot it in

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by Sixfeetbelle: 3:26pm On May 22, 2020
Numero9:

Palmwine was too much!!! You can slot it in

I have no idea what should be there though. You started the lecture, do well to complete it
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by Numero9: 4:57pm On May 22, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I have no idea what should be there though. You started the lecture, do well to complete it

I will, as soon as eyes don clear ma.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by 9JERIAN: 1:19am On May 23, 2020
purplecoco:
Hi
I was going to ask some few private questions. Do you mind?
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by purplecoco(f): 2:06am On May 23, 2020
9JERIAN:
I was going to ask some few private questions. Do you mind?
What’s your old moniker?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by Dshocker(m): 8:30am On May 23, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
it's like only the ugly ones are wifin up and giving money because all the fine ones are doing ShAKaRA .
The Only UGly man I can sleep with Should be a POliTiCiAn paying me millions of Dollars. PRobably JAGABAn & OShiomole.
Though I've always had a CRUSH on GeoRGe BUSh

You are a thief

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by Dshocker(m): 8:32am On May 23, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
yea say your mind. Don't pretend for them. Not like they would wife you up after all the stRess and keeping yourself for them for years. Bunch of Silly People. I just hope to make Good money and PuRChaSe one as a SlAve

If this is your reason for making money,am sorry,because money won't come
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by Dshocker(m): 8:39am On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
either i enjoyed it or not men gain more when it comes to sex

You talk like you lack basic education
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by Millenniumlady(f): 8:42am On May 23, 2020
Dshocker:

You talk like you lack basic education
But you love quoting me wink
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by Dshocker(m): 8:55am On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
But you love quoting me wink

Can you show me where else i have quoted you?... If i say you lack that basic education,it looks like am insulting you
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by Millenniumlady(f): 8:59am On May 23, 2020
Dshocker:

Can you show me where else i have quoted you?... If i say you lack that basic education,it looks like am insulting you
The mistake you made was thinking I'll give into every room for you to insult me.Don't do that again.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by Jheimz: 9:07am On May 23, 2020
Well,
your may be right in some essence though.
She appreciates you because you have satisfied a urge. This is why a woman will seek a divorce because the husband has refused to satisfy that same urge.

Click the link below to read my article of a real life story of some who do not even understand the value of it.

https://realmejames..com/2020/05/i-didnt-know-that-sex-is-marital.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can A Lady Stay 3_4 Months Without Sex? / How Long Should Courtship Last? / Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.