Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,375 members, 7,947,611 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 03:23 AM

My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) (84736 Views)

What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) / Help, My Newborn Has This Skin Problem / My Baby's Skin Problem Now A Story Of The Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by kingsley55(m): 11:03am On May 24, 2020
Want the best looks for your baby's skin?
We have the answer

Voche Baby Products are effective, yet gentle, on sensitive skin.
They soothes, softens and protects the baby's tender skin.
Suitable for use on eczema prone skin, protects against rashes, removes blemishes.

The body milk leaves a protective emollient barrier on the skin that helps to prevent further dryness.

Made with herbal extracts and free from chemical fragrance

Made in Europe. NAFDAC Approved.

Premium products, made Affordable.
Available in major cosmetic stores and supermarkets nationwide.
You can also order online visit https://voche.eu or Call now: 08032218821, 08026232236.

Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 11:09am On May 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

Foolishness Abound in Righteousness89 but the Tod of Correction will drive it far from Him

Fixed.
Meanwhile, where is rest of mind? Everything that happens is from someone, and you think you're also not a wizard to some? Where's rest of mind?
Save your precious soul from hell fire by denouncing the Religion of St Paul and join the true religion of Jesus, Islam. I pray you're liberated ULTIMATELY. Aameen

1 Like

Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 11:21am On May 24, 2020
[s]
ThatFairGuy:

Fixed.
Meanwhile, where is rest of mind? Everything that happens is from someone, and you think you're also not a wizard to some? Where's rest of mind?
Save your precious soul from hell fire by denouncing the Religion of St Paul and join the true religion of Jesus, Islam. I pray you're liberated ULTIMATELY. Aameen
[/s]

I Prophecy Upon you an Encounter with JESUS , that will Shake you to your Foundation and Bring u to a Real Relationship with JESUS CHRIST !

Amen
Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 11:28am On May 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

I Prophecy Upon you an Encounter with JESUS , that will Shake you to your Foundation and Bring u to a Real Relationship with JESUS CHRIST !

Amen
grin
I've known Jesus before you even prayed. But, you haven't. Jesus enemy has bastardized what Jesus brought to his own suit. You're going against the preaching of Jesus by claiming Christian. As I pray to Allah for you, Yaa muqolibal qulub, irdi qolbika Ila deenil Islam. Aameen. You must be safe of regret, Insha'Allah.
Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by redsun(m): 11:50am On May 24, 2020
With excessive pollution and the proliferation of adulterated and processed food allergic reactions must have become a serious problem with the new age children there as it is in the pace setting west. So there is a need for the rogue government to pay attention to 'allergy', which is a new word in the African context, how to identify it, prevent and cure.
Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by tonididdy(m): 1:16pm On May 24, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

Send me a PM

I can't drop my contact here

For your information, I'm not tripping
I'll give you mine but don't quote it so I can delete later
WhatsApp also
Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by Alennsar(f): 1:17pm On May 24, 2020
WetSmoke:
Get Bactroban cream, it will clear it. A tube is around 3k. See a doctor though.

My mum uses a herb that clears this. She boils it and use the water to bath the baby.

I normally use herbs for my children and it work wonders. Any kind of skin related diseases but i can't prescribe it for someone else.

I'm not a doctor
Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by Mhizluchi(f): 1:46pm On May 24, 2020
jeffchinedu:
Pls house i need your help and advice on the solution to my baby skin problem, it has bn like dis for over three month after seeing a doctor it refuses to go. Pls someone help with a better way of doing helping my baby. God bless in ur effort towards this.
Have you tried CALAMINE LOTION??If No, pls go and buy it.
Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by hugezty: 3:20pm On May 24, 2020
Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 3:55pm On May 24, 2020
tonididdy:

I'll give you mine but don't quote it so I can delete later
WhatsApp also

Okay
Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by tonididdy(m): 3:58pm On May 24, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

Okay
afam
Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 4:55pm On May 24, 2020
tonididdy:

I already did and deleted . you did not get it?
anyway 08088636283

Got it
Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by tonididdy(m): 6:26pm On May 24, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

Got it
delete my number from your quote... I told you not to quote it.
all this warri girls sef grin
Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 6:44pm On May 24, 2020
tonididdy:

delete my number from your quote... I told you not to quote it.
all this warri girls sef grin

What's so special about your number, that I haven't seen elsewhere? undecided

You told me not to quote it and I quoted it by mistake, so does that give you the right to talk anyhow.?

See just mind yourself.
Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by adedayourt(m): 12:17am On May 26, 2020
Opperwezen:
You are very very ignorant to be frank with you.

Goan pick beans
Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by Originalsly: 12:32am On May 26, 2020
First.... Op needs to see a pediatrician. For us... more information so we can narrow down the cause and possible solution. It can be an allergic reaction. Has the baby been given any form of injection or medication before the rashes appeared? Did you begin using any cream/lotion/soap on her skin? ... is she laying on new sheet?...wearing new clothing? Did you introduce her to new foods? Are you one that ehmmm..... peppersoup any kind meat available?...never mind you don't even know the name of the animal? Hav3 you thouroughly washed/sanitized her sleeping area?... mayb3 bed bugs are nesting there and come outnat nights to feed on her. Soooo many possibilities. See a pediatrician.
Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by Slimsly100(f): 9:34pm On May 26, 2020
heykims:

Guy u wicked o, herbal medicine at this tender age

He's not wicked. Only suggesting the one he knows. By the way we've been making use of those native stuff since ages past and nothing shele!
My baby experienced this 2mths ago. Hers was even worse. It started as rash like this, the next thing; sore every where on her pubic area and her waist, back and neck.
I went to the hospital, they prescribed many creams and tablets all to no avail.
I was then introduced to a Yoruba woman selling herbs. She gave me some herbs to boil so as to kill the stuff from within, a soap to bath her with and she mixed cacatin cream with kernel oil and one other black substance that looked like Canon powder. I applied all these and believe me if you had seen my baby's skin after the next four days you wouldn't believe her skin was that bad for 3whole weeks.

1 Like

Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by jeffchinedu(m): 2:34pm On May 28, 2020
[b]Good day house.. Am here again to thank you all for your major contributions and advice towards my baby's skin problem, which i seeked the advice of u guys lask week, and which many adviced based on experience. U guys are all wonderful and i pray God to meet you all in ur time of needs. Who said solution can't be gotten from a forum like dis, he/she is only ignorant of the vast impact of modern technology in d digital world today. I eventually got this drugs(Zinnat and Mupiderm Ointment) which helped immensely in clearing dis skin infection of my baby within a week based on the contributions i received here to the Glory of God. Thank you all once again and remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by skillmyman(m): 5:58pm On May 28, 2020
so what medication did you now use so that it can help others too.
Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by yak(m): 7:21am On May 29, 2020
Slimsly100:

He's not wicked. Only suggesting the one he knows. By the way we've been making use of those native stuff since ages past and nothing shele!
My baby experienced this 2mths ago. Hers was even worse. It started as rash like this, the next thing; sore every where on her pubic area and her waist, back and neck.
I went to the hospital, they prescribed many creams and tablets all to no avail.
I was then introduced to a Yoruba woman selling herbs. She gave me some herbs to boil so as to kill the stuff from within, a soap to bath her with and she mixed cacatin cream with kernel oil and one other black substance that looked like Canon powder. I applied all these and believe me if you had seen my baby's skin after the next four days you wouldn't believe her skin was that bad for 3whole weeks.

sincerely, Nigerian and indeed African govts need to initiate proper research in herbal medicine. we can't continue to rely on all these chemicals and overlook the one that comes to us naturally. Every tribe in Nigeria have a herbal remedy for almost every medical condition.
Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by Slimsly100(f): 1:47pm On May 29, 2020
yak:

sincerely, Nigerian and indeed African govts need to initiate proper research in herbal medicine. we can't continue to rely on all these chemicals and overlook the one that comes to us naturally. Every tribe in Nigeria have a herbal remedy for almost every medical condition.

You're very right bro.
But unfortunately, this is Nigeria
Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by Obiebanks007(m): 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
This has happened to my nephew
It's due to heat.
@my nephew,the guy was given birth to in a cold area then later they moved down to a hot area.(Changed location)
Try giving your baby coconut water to drink.
Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2022
mirabeldesmond:
Try using neem water to give her a bath at night. And plz use black soap for her only. Use more of organic products for your baby. All the best kiss

do u acept? smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) / Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook / How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.