Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,412 members, 7,891,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:33 PM

How To Become Tax Practitioner And Administrator. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Become Tax Practitioner And Administrator. (215 Views)

CLF-C01 AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam Dumps 2019 / Please How Do I Know That My Company Remmited The Tax Deducted From My Salary To / Payporte Staff Not Paid Salary In Months – Pension And Tax Not Remitted In Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become Tax Practitioner And Administrator. by Hallmarkpros: 4:04pm On May 22, 2020
Are you interested in becoming a Tax Administrator and Practitioner in Nigeria?
Come to Hallmark Professionals at No. 26, Deco Road,Warri, Delta State. Or call 07042224366, 09047440440.

Let us register you with the Chartered Institute of taxation of Nigeria, and prepare you to pass all the required professional examinations that would qualify you as the aforementioned. The CITN is the Institute that determines the standards of knowledge and skills to be attained by persons seeking to be a professional tax practitioner in Nigeria.

The requirements for this qualification/certification entails prospective students to satisfy three levels viz: Foundation, Professional Taxation 1, and Professional Taxation 2.

There is also the TTS- Taxation Technicians Scheme, targeted at SSCE holders,OND, NCE, ATS, Teacher Grade II...

For more information, reach us at the above address or stated phone numbers.

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Marketing & Sales Representative Job / Want To Start A Career As A Freelancer? These Tips Will Help You Get Started / Why Networking Is Important For Your Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.