Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,885 members, 7,915,544 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:22 AM

In A Second - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / In A Second (633 Views)

Always Take A Second Look!!! / Many Of U Would Get Confused For A Second / Life Might Not Give U A Second Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In A Second by belamour(m): 12:38am On Jan 18, 2011
A man was walking through a forest pondering life. He walked, pondered, walked, and pondered. He felt very close to nature and even close to God. He felt so close to God that he felt if he spoke God would listen. So he asked, "God, are you listening?"

And God replied, "Yes my son, I am here."

The man stopped and pondered some more.

He looked towards the sky and said, "God, what is a million years to you?"

God replied, "Well my son, a second to me is like a million years to you."

So the man continued to walk and to ponder, walk and ponder, Then h elooked to the sky again and said, "God, what is a million dollars to you?"

And God replied, "My son, my son, a penny to me is like a million dollars to you. It means almost nothing to me. It does not even have a value it is so little."

The man looked down, pondered a bit and then looked up to the sky and said, "God, can I have a million dollars?"

And God replied, "In a second."
Re: In A Second by eldav(m): 1:26am On Jan 18, 2011
make una stop 2 dey encourage jokes abt GOD

E n0r b una mate.

abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Malawians To Be Punished By Law For Farting (breaking wind) In Public: Omg! / No One Has Rested! / Vacancy In The Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.