Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,701 members, 7,889,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:18 AM

When You Begin To See These Things - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Begin To See These Things (266 Views)

Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen / What If All These Things Are Really True? / This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Begin To See These Things by davidinchrist(m): 6:37pm On May 23, 2020
I would like to share briefly on this subject as I think many are still really getting it wrong.

In one of my recent posts titled "Considering Some Past...", a recent comment there stated something logical, but was not particularly right.

Jesus was answering his disciples in the book of Matthew 24:3 or Luke 21:7, they asked Him TWO questions in that verse:

Matt. 24:3 (let's call it VERSE 3a & 3b)

1ST question (kjv) VS 3a:
"the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these THINGS be?" (THINGS Jesus mentioned in Verse 2: "When The Temple Would Be Thrown Down."

The answer to this first question was to take place or be FULFILLED during the time of that generation of that time, and which DID.

(ALSO LIKE Matt. 16:21 & 28, which was FULFILLED in Acts chap 2: the Out Pouring of the Holy Spirit (in that SAME Generation).

Unlike this SECOND question (kjv) VS 3b:
"AND what shall be the SIGN of thy "coming", and of the END of the World?"

The answer to this second question WAS NOT to take place in that generation as some of us think. I guess some have even been saying that Jesus' prophecy failed then. No.

Jesus meant the generation that SEES the SIGNS he had been mentioning in previous verses: the arrival of more and more False Prophets/antichrists, Earthquakes, Famines, Pestilence, Rumours of Wars, the great tribulation/persecution/killing of believers (times of the Antichrist), etc (See the whole chapter: Matt. 24, Luke 21 and Mark 13).

So, while the first answer (VS:2 the Temple THROWN DOWN) has been fulfilled in that generation, the SECOND answer about the END of the World is yet to be fulfilled.

Now, let's dash to verse 29 and 30:

*VERSE 29 talks about the SUN getting darkened and The MOON falling: that has NEVER happened.

*VERSE 30 talks about the Rapture: the RAPTURE has NEVER happened too.

Here is the MAIN point:
(do you still remember the Title of this Post?)

Luke.21.28 - NKJV
Now WHEN THESE THINGS BEGIN TO HAPPEN, "Look up and Lift up your Heads", because YOUR Redemption DRAWS NEAR.

So, WHO are those SEEING THESE THINGS? I think we know the ANSWER:

(My comment in bracket)
Matthew 24:34 KJV
Verily I say unto you, This Generation shall NOT pass (the one that SEES the SIGNS mentioned in earlier verses... In their lifetime), till all these things be FULFILLED.

No Doubt, OUR Generation is the One SEEING the Most or all those SIGNS.

Hence, OUR Generation will not pass till all is fulfilled.

In addition, there is a common lie that believers will ESCAPE the GREAT tribulation, well those chapters can help us understand (see Luke 21:12 and Matthew 24:24, Rev. 7:14).

That's why we've got to WAKE UP and be more SERIOUS than ever before!

However, some may want to disagree with this, no problem.

But let's all AGREE that the MAIN thing is to Fear God, Obey Jesus according to Matthew, Mark, Luke and John: to be always READY (to meet God after death/during the Rapture).

Matthew 24:13 KJV
But he that shall ENDURE unto the END, the same shall be saved.

Luke 21:33 KJV
Heaven and earth shall pass away: but MY WORDS shall NOT pass away.

Matt.24.42 - Watch therefore, for you DO NOT KNOW what hour your Lord is COMING.

See Also:
https://www.nairaland.com/5871236/considering-some-past-future-things

May Jesus Bless You.

2 Likes

Re: When You Begin To See These Things by atimadesign(m): 6:39pm On May 23, 2020
The end times is here...Rapture loading..

1 Like

Re: When You Begin To See These Things by orisa37: 10:30pm On May 23, 2020
COVID19 IS AN ANTICHRIST EVENT TRIGGERED. BY CHINA AND GOD SHALL PUNISH CHINA FOR IT IJN AMEN AMEN AMEN.

The Punishment has started

CHINA"s Ambassador died miserably in Israel.

CHINA"s DEVASTATING FLOOD LATE LAST WEEK.

TEDROS IS LOOSING FINANCE FROM US AND MAY LOOSE HIS JOB SOON.

CHINA IS SOON TO CONFESS. UNTIL THEN BEFORE SHE CAN BE FORGIVEN.
Re: When You Begin To See These Things by davidinchrist(m): 12:03pm On May 24, 2020
Matthew 24:25 KJV
Behold, I have told you before.

1 Like

Re: When You Begin To See These Things by davidinchrist(m): 8:18pm On May 24, 2020
Matthew 24:24 KJV
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew GREAT Signs and Wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the VERY Elect.
Re: When You Begin To See These Things by davidinchrist(m): 7:04pm On May 25, 2020
Matt.24.44 - Therefore you also be READY, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you DO NOT "expect". (allowing death/in The Rapture)
Re: When You Begin To See These Things by davidinchrist(m): 4:57pm On May 26, 2020
1John.2.18 - Little children, it is the LAST HOUR; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the LAST HOUR.

(1) (Reply)

Three Kinds Of Service To God / Bouncing Back In Difficult Times / The Messenger Angel Aka Rhapsody Of Reality (daily Update)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.