Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,079 members, 7,877,024 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 11:19 AM

Gist: Which Nigeria Song Are You Currently Feeling The Most - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gist: Which Nigeria Song Are You Currently Feeling The Most (232 Views)

Actress Damilola Relocates To Kafanchan After Feeling The Weight Of Lagos Bills / Paul Pogba Was Seen Dancing To Nigeria Song Played By Odion Ighalo (video) / If U Are Allowed On "WWE SMACKDOWN" Which Nigeria Song Will U Use As Ur Entrance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gist: Which Nigeria Song Are You Currently Feeling The Most by 9jaflintblowz: 6:11am On May 24, 2020
Out of all the amazing songs that have been released so far this year, you sure have one you’re jamming the most, but you are in love with either the beat or the lyrics of the sound, and you’re feeling it so bad.

Personally, for me, Something Different by Adekunle Gold has been my go-to song since its release – The storyline, the lyrics, cadence and superb voice of Adekunle Gold is just something I can stop yearning for.

Now Guys �

Which New Nigerian Song Are You Currently Feeling The Most?
Re: Gist: Which Nigeria Song Are You Currently Feeling The Most by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:15am On May 24, 2020
Duduke Don stick
Let's see what happens in june
Re: Gist: Which Nigeria Song Are You Currently Feeling The Most by LAGATA(m): 7:03am On May 24, 2020
Xabitee - Aiye Quality

That jam is dope.....

(1) (Reply)

Meek Mill Reveals How He Learnt To Drive At 13 / Sugar: 8 Signs To Know You Are An Addict. / Lifanima Receives 905 Entries - Postpones Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.