Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,411 members, 7,894,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 03:02 PM

Meek Mill Reveals How He Learnt To Drive At 13 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meek Mill Reveals How He Learnt To Drive At 13 (233 Views)

DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! / Special Spesh: I Used To Take Davido To Club At 13/14, He Drank Juice (Throwback / Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meek Mill Reveals How He Learnt To Drive At 13 by AmeboBook: 3:21pm On May 24, 2020
Robert Rihmeek Williams, popularly known as Meek Mill, has just disclosed how he learnt how to drive as a 13-year-old. The "Going Bad" rapper in a tweet, stated that he was given a stolen Cherokee at that age so he used it to learn.

In Meek's own words;

"I used to have a stolen Cherokee at like 13 ...... somebody gave it to me lol that’s how I learned how to drive �"

See for yourself below.

Meanwhile, in other Meek Mill news, the Philadelphia rapper's girlfriend, Milan Harris, tricked her Instagram followers into thinking she was engaged to him. She took to her Instagram Stories to shut down claims that she was trying to hide her relationship with Meek from the public.

He message began, "Since I’ve been getting a lot of questions from people & people have been reaching out to my Mother in regards to this…I decided to address this issue. First of all, I am not hiding my relationship. I didn’t think it was anyone’s business."

Not done, Milan then disclosed that the rapper had proposed to her, and that they were tying the knot this winter. However, the fashion designer took her announcement entirely to a different direction stating that the previous message was fake, but for good reason. "I borrowed this post from a friend just to get your attention to remind you to wash your hands and your ass. Also, avoid touching your face. Keep safe everyone!"

https://www.amebobook.com/meek-mill-reveals-how-he-learnt-to-drive-at-13/

Source: Amebo Book

Re: Meek Mill Reveals How He Learnt To Drive At 13 by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:22pm On May 24, 2020
Fake news to trend

(1) (Reply)

Must Watch Cynthia Morgan / Madrina Viral Tiktok Video / 2face Ti O Ni Aifọkanbalẹ Nipasẹ Ibajẹ Ọmọ, N Wa Ododo Fun Awọn Olufaragba / Impressive Health Benefits Of Apple Fruit That You Didn't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.