Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,628 members, 7,889,012 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:26 PM

Laugh With Kim Larry - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laugh With Kim Larry (532 Views)

World Of Jokes Come Here And Laugh With Me / Laugh With Sivan★★★Laugh Out Loudly / Come Laugh With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laugh With Kim Larry by larryplaytv(m): 12:42pm On May 24, 2020
1: If someone tells you that money�is not one of the ingredients that makes a woman happy, delete their number twice✌
���

2: 1 minute passport 1 minute passport but dey will use ten minute to set ur head wat nonsense����

3: *Advantage of dating me is that you will never be involved in car accidents because i don't have a car*

��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂

4: Its only in Nigeria that some guys boast with poverty.

Some guys will be like " I've been wearing this belt for 7yrs and its still strong

5: *If you are having a hard time finding a woman of your life,My brother just wear a ring �nowadays single ladies loves married men ����*

Watch This Funny Comedy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI3sTxIznMk

6: I've never seen someone who lies more than a pregnant woman, she will be like: *sweetheart ur baby want to eat chicken and small Stout ���*

7: *At my age, I still can’t swim and I am totally cool with it because, I have never seen a fish walking either.*

Don’t come and stress me with any fish matter.
��������

8: It is high time you guys start paying your group rent ooo to avoid removal o*. ���
*I will inbox everyone here with the group account number if u frown face or refuse to pay u will be kicked out,*
✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

9: gossiping about others is the reason why some ladies don't have front hair, don't doubt me just check their hair������

10: 2 bedroom flat with 4 toilet's....... because na shit i come shit for the house abi?�

11: Bro, dress well
Shave your hair
Smell nice
Nah broke you broke
You're not mad ���

12: *People who buy car and don't post it online have PhD in Maturity, But As for me, I no fit oo, I will Even park it on your timeline*

������❤❤❤❤❤❤��

13: *I think Adam is the cause of our failure in English language.*

*God*: Adam where are you?
*Adam*: I am naked.
����������
��‍⚕

14: In this life, make money so them no go ignore your message for WhatsApp group chat �

15: Some people are scared of using public transport because they own cars on facebook

16: 4 Girls just posted the same mother in Law��

�����Inside Life����

17: *Social media is where you can log in and abuse someone for being poor then log out and eat your garri without sugar peacefully. Just as I have done*��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂�

18: *Once we are dating, there's no going back... If you're tired I'll buy you energy drink.. It's either we plan our wedding or plan your funeral!!�*

19: Just because am a man doesn't mean I should be able to kill a snake my sister, I can scream louder than you.��

20: American kids:����
Nigerian kids:����
Emeka after you Na me ooo

21: If u know more than 5 stingy people, it means u beg a lot�

(1) (Reply)

My Neighbour's Local Dogs Are Clowns / Video: Best Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Meme 2021 / Aki And Pawpaw Jamaica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.