Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,469 members, 7,888,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:33 AM

God Told Me Not To Collect Tithes And Offerings - Prophet Emmanuel Omale - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Told Me Not To Collect Tithes And Offerings - Prophet Emmanuel Omale (418 Views)

Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) / Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" / Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "PDP Will Win Anambra Governorship Election 2017" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Told Me Not To Collect Tithes And Offerings - Prophet Emmanuel Omale by jjmekwa(m): 2:17pm On May 24, 2020
Abuja based Prophet and spiritual head of Divine Hands of God Prophetic Ministries, Prophet Dr. Emmanuel Omale has sparked off an online sensation with his recent prophetic ministration to the church.

The Philanthropic Prophet and preacher recently informed the public that God told him not to collect tithes and offerings from his church congregation, He added that this is necessary as it was a special revelation from God, He furthered that skipping this exercise was vital as God has directed that such donations will be of great value if given to the needy and those in abject lack and deprivation.

He admonished his congregation and offcourse the public to give to those in lack and needy if they indeed want to be among those God is about to raise this end time with financial empowerment, He includes that the surest yardstick to being a part of this heritage is by being a giver and giving to humanity just as Christ Jesus examplified by giving his own life for our sake which is the major advantage we enjoy today.

Prophet Emmanuel Omale spoke as thus:

Do you want to be among the people that God is about to raise this endtime to empower them financially? If you want to be among them, are you ready to be a giver, are you ready to love humanity?

Jesus gave His own life so that me and you can have a voice today, the voice that we have today and everything we have today is because of Jesus died for me and You.

People have being calling me from all part of the world asking me to put the church account number so we can do our offerings and pay our tithe and God spoke to me and said: Prophet Omale, I said yes my Father, He said remove the church account details from the screen, He said tell the whole world that the tithe and offerings they ought to bring to his house should be given to the people in need he concluded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG82O8eMvzc

You will recall that Prophet Emmanuel Omale has previously given several prophecies that came to pass one of his recent was that soon Nigerians will begin to flourish globally, this prophecy came into national discourse when a certain Nigeria medical practioner in the name of Dr. Olaoluwa Adejayan recently got an international appointment as Head of the Covid-19 Task Force in Sierra Leone.

SOURCE: https://ngg.ng/66950-2/

Re: God Told Me Not To Collect Tithes And Offerings - Prophet Emmanuel Omale by Lekan111(m): 2:30pm On May 24, 2020
It is well
Re: God Told Me Not To Collect Tithes And Offerings - Prophet Emmanuel Omale by kingxsamz(m): 3:34pm On May 24, 2020
So which God is telling pastor Adeboye, oyedepo and Suleiman to collect tithes?
Re: God Told Me Not To Collect Tithes And Offerings - Prophet Emmanuel Omale by Kobojunkie: 5:19am On May 25, 2020
I hope the "special revelation" is not set to expire after the lifting of lockdowns.
Re: God Told Me Not To Collect Tithes And Offerings - Prophet Emmanuel Omale by kidap: 2:42pm On May 25, 2020
So help us God

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Blasts Church Leaders Who Approved The New Guidelines / The Beauty Of Heaven / Does Anyone Want To Stay Single Forever? What Is The Reason?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.