Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,048 members, 7,886,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:27 PM

Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) - Jokes Etc (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) (43098 Views)

Hilarious Nairaland Photos For Your Weekend Relaxation / TGIF Joke For Relaxation / Kalifa Brings You Smiles: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 3:20pm On Mar 17, 2011
LOL na so jare i get one girl wey be say her monthly Makeup na 120k naira wetin happen now.?
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by shakara4u(m): 3:26pm On Mar 17, 2011
wen i c my alfriend pairs of shoe vex d catch me

and she still d buy d goo jeje
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by clemcykul(f): 3:39pm On Mar 17, 2011
funny thread. . una try smiley

poster kip on rockn cool
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by shakara4u(m): 3:47pm On Mar 17, 2011
'una'
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2011
bashy_demy:

OMG i miss this thread Sledge and yinka make una take am easy oo

Sledge you better stop loking at Tanimz yansh remember she is my small sister wife ooooo
Fear not, I don put everything under control. cool
As for Tanimz yansh wen be like 10 naira bread wen you chook inside water (thinking say na tea), nor let am bother you. Na only look I look besides e nor fit pass like that sef. Aha! I just notice say her breast small sef like agbalumo angry
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 4:46pm On Mar 17, 2011
P[i]en[/i]is & Balls arguing.
Balls: Hey, you are very unfair! Everytime you go in, you never take us along, only you enjoy!
P[i]en[/i]is: Eh, you think it's fun? I always keep vomiting!

tongue
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2011
Husband and Wife arrive together in heaven.
Wife: Here we are, together again.
Husband: Abeg, abeg! It was till death do us apart. I'm single now!

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by shakara4u(m): 4:56pm On Mar 17, 2011
Fear not, I don put everything under control.
As for Tanimz yansh wen be like 10 naira bread wen you chook inside water (thinking say na tea), nor let am bother you. Na only look I look besides e nor fit pass like that sef. Aha! I just notice say her breast small sef like agbalumo

oh my GAWD!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 4:58pm On Mar 17, 2011
A mother worries that her teenage daughter is having sex and might get pregnant, so she consults several parenting websites for advice.

Later that evening, as her daughter prepares for a date, the mother sits down to talk with her. "I know you are adult enough to make the right decision about your body. But I want you to please try to abstain from sex until you're married. If you must have sex, then please use protection."

Feeling proud of herself for being so pro-active, the mother hands her daughter a box of condoms.

The daughter laughs and hugs her mother. "Oh Mom! You don't have to worry about that! I'm dating a girl!" angry angry
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 7:10pm On Mar 17, 2011
Sledge na my small wife you dey abuse like that i'm gonna call my lawyer nice joke sha
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by tanimz(f): 1:28am On Mar 18, 2011
sledge406:

Goodnight dear!
I nor go look woman yansh but your own yansh wink

See this pikin!

If I catch you ehn?! grin

bashy_demy:

OMG i miss this thread Sledge and yinka make una take am easy oo

Sledge you better stop loking at Tanimz yansh remember she is my small sister wife ooooo

Ewo! shocked

Bashy dey claim say I be him wife. How can such happen? Blasphemy! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

sledge406:

Fear not, I don put everything under control. cool
As for Tanimz yansh wen be like 10 naira bread wen you chook inside water (thinking say na tea), nor let am bother you. Na only look I look besides e nor fit pass like that sef. Aha! I just notice say her breast small sef like agbalumo angry

The day wey I go flog you still dey come. grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 2:50am On Mar 18, 2011
hmm Tanimz i reserve ma comment
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by tanimz(f): 2:51am On Mar 18, 2011
^^ Baba Mulika! You still never sleep at this time? grin

Anyway, better pocket your comment. I'm not in the mood to defeat you verbally tonight. tongue
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 2:56am On Mar 18, 2011
"My mom won't tell me a thing about herself'', a little girl complains to her friend.
''Well,” says the friend. ''All you need to do is look at her driver's license, it's like a report card, it has everything on it."
The little girl checks out her mother's license and later that night says to her mother ''I know you are 32 and weigh 130 pounds''
Mother. . .''How did you find out?'' surprised and shocked.
Little girl triumphantly says ''I know why you and Daddy got a divorce''
Mother. . .''oh really? Why?''
She answered, "Because you got an F in sex!"
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 2:59am On Mar 18, 2011
A young girl after her honeymoon came fully exhausted and tired. When her friends asked her what happened?
She replied: When this 70 year old ba[i]sta[/i]rd told me he has saved a lot from last 50 years, I thought it was money.

shocked shocked shocked
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 5:36am On Mar 18, 2011
Pedro and Maria got married. He was experienced, while she was naive. On their wedding night, when Pedro removed his clothes, Maria asked, “Pedro! What is that handle like thing hanging between your legs?”Pedro was a quick thinker. “Maria, I am the only man in the world with one of these handles that will give you immense pleasure… And then he proudly showed her what it was for. Maria was more than pleased. After the honeymoon was over, Pedro went back to work. He returned home to find an upset Maria waiting on their front porch.“Pedro, you said you were the only man in the world with one of those and yet today, when I saw Gonzalez changing his clothes behind the shed, he had one, too!” Ever fast on his feet, Pedro said, “Oh, Maria, Gonzalez is my best friend… since I had two,I gave him one. So he is the only other man in the world with one.”A skeptical Maria accepted this answer, but when Pedro returned home the next day, an agitated Maria was waiting on the porch.“Maria? Now what's wrong?” “Damn it, Pedro. You gave the better one to Gonzalez!
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2011
^^^

You rock!!! wink cool
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by lysaa(f): 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2011
My name sweet o cool.

So u now have to spice up ur jokes with my name mmm? undecided tongue
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 6:19pm On Mar 18, 2011
Just because I mentioned your name and you're rubbing yourself all over me. wink

Gosh! I need some air! angry
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2011
Sledge and Lysaa to be continue
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by EfemenaXY: 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2011
Part II grin grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by jackpot(f): 5:23pm On Mar 19, 2011
sledge406:

Goodnight dear!
I nor go look woman yansh but your own yansh wink
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2011
^
Have you tried getting another ID since the moderators haven't been able to fix you right?
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by tanimz(f): 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2011
The guy's profile is cursed. undecided
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by EfemenaXY: 10:09pm On Mar 19, 2011
Boring Jackpot (not) lipsrsealed
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 10:50pm On Mar 19, 2011
In Bahrain, a male doctor may legally examine a woman's genitals but is prohibited from looking directly at them during the examination. He may only see their reflection in a mirror. (Do they look different reversed?) angry angry
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by jackpot(f): 11:00pm On Mar 19, 2011
shakara4u:

oh my GAWD!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 11:31pm On Mar 19, 2011
^^^
You never still get your voice? You be like fowl wen dem wan thief for night so dem con press the neck first make e for nor fit make shout!

@Lysaa
I bet you just might be having your birthday present earlier this year. The odi you've always wanted as a child and hubby is right above. Be thankful! wink
tongue
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by lysaa(f): 11:42pm On Mar 19, 2011
Oh sledge how has thou fallen!? U don fade sotay I don lost count how many shades u take go down LOL . .looping broken record!

Tell me something I can't predict from u jare.
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by Ismahill(m): 11:54pm On Mar 19, 2011
D man don enter wahala,no fud 4 lazy man
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by EfemenaXY: 1:41am On Mar 20, 2011
sledge406:

^^^
You never still get your voice? You be like fowl wen dem wan thief for night so dem con press the neck first make e for nor fit make shout!

@Lysaa
I bet you just might be having your birthday present earlier this year. The odi you've always wanted as a child and hubby is right above. Be thankful! wink
tongue

LMAO!!! grin grin grin

Killing 2 birds wiff 1 stone eh? grin grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 7:41am On Mar 20, 2011
Goodmorning guys how una dey

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili's Tweet About Chelsea / Hilarious Pictures About The Fuel Scarcity [ Photos ] / Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.