Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,086 members, 7,887,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:28 PM

Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) - Jokes Etc (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) (43102 Views)

Hilarious Nairaland Photos For Your Weekend Relaxation / TGIF Joke For Relaxation / Kalifa Brings You Smiles: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 12:33am On Jun 08, 2011
Very well, thank thee. smiley

(Oya, cat don bite my tongue) grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by tanimz(f): 12:37am On Jun 08, 2011
How cat take enter your mouth? undecided
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 12:43am On Jun 08, 2011
I swallow rat and the cat pursue the rat enter my mouth sad

I go use am do toothpick sha
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by tanimz(f): 12:44am On Jun 08, 2011
Kai, your mouth big o - e come dey accommodating on top. How you dey manage feed yaself and the animals?
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 1:10am On Jun 08, 2011
Dem dey feed on the worms inside my belle.
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 1:12am On Jun 08, 2011
A princess meets a talking frog.

Princess: Do I kiss you to make you a handsome prince?
Frog: That was my grandfather's time. I need a b[i]lo[/i]w job babe.
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by tanimz(f): 1:15am On Jun 08, 2011
sledge406:

Dem dey feed on the worms inside my belle.

You don dey think like worm eater. undecided
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 2:43am On Jun 08, 2011
you get worms for your belle? I fit send rat to you and cat go follow next. wink
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by tanimz(f): 2:44am On Jun 08, 2011
I no get worms for belle, besides my body is not animal-friendly. undecided
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 12:10am On Jun 10, 2011
A girl is said to be grown up when she starts wearing BRA while a boy is grown up when he starts removing it.
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 12:13am On Jun 10, 2011
Malik called a wrong phone number today. He asked, 'Is Mandy there?'

The woman says 'Yes' and he said, 'May I speak to her please?'

She said, 'No, she can't right now, she is only 2 months old.' He then said, 'Alright, I'll wait.'
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by zikclassiq(m): 12:17pm On Jun 10, 2011
I no fit shout!
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2011
Woman finds her hubby in bed with a female midget. Furious, she screams, "you promised you wouldn't cheat again!" Husband says, "can't you see I've cut down?!"
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2011
A lady visited her doctor again,
Dr. said: You look more sick & exhausted than before. Are you having 3 meals a day as I advised?
Lady: WHAT!? I thought you said 3 MALES a day?
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 2:11am On Jun 12, 2011
An 11yr old boy was accused of r[i]ap[/i]e in court. His 'lady lawyer' holds his d[i]ic[/i]k saying, "my lord, please look at this, can this r[i]ap[/i]e?" The boy whispers, "Aunty please don't shake it much, otherwise we will lose the case."
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 5:44am On Jun 15, 2011
A small argument between a couple turns violent.
Angry Husband: Do not let the animal in me come out!
Wife: Who is scared of a mouse?

lipsrsealed
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 5:46am On Jun 15, 2011
Just saw one aboki wrapping his fone with a hankie, out of curiosity, I asked him what he was doing and he was like, "walahi, I wan call my broda e dey hole me moni so I wan hide my number make e no know say na me because if he see my number he no go pick the call".
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2011
1. When people see you lying down, with your eyes closed they still ask:- Are you sleeping?
A: No! I'm training to die? grin

2. When it's pouring rain and someone notices you going out, they ask: - Are you going out in this rain?
A: No, in the next one. angry

3. Your friend calls your home phone:- Where are you?
A: At the bus stop! angry

4. They see you wet coming from the bathroom:- Did you just have a bath?
A: No, I fell in the toilet bowl! cool

5. You are standing right in front of the elevator on the ground floor and they ask:- Going up?
A: No, no, I am waiting for my apartment to come down and get me. wink wink grin

6. Your boyfriend comes to your house with a bunch of flowers. And you still ask him:- Are those flowers?
A: No baby! They're Carrots. kiss

7. You're on the queue to buy tickets at the cinema, a friend saw you & asked:- What are you doing here?
A: I'm here to pay my school fees. grin grin

8. A friend sees you crying & asks:- Are you crying?
A: No, it's just raining in my eye. cry cry

9. Your mum sees you going to school in your uniform & asks:- Are you going to school darling?
A. No mum, I am going to a night club. grin cheesy
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2011
Phil was at the bar one night and complained about having a headache.

"I've got a beautiful cure for a headache", said his mate Trev. "Whenever I have a headache I head home and I get my wife to give me a long, slow, wet bl[i]owj[/i]ob. Never fails!" wink

A week went by and they were in the bar again, talking. "Did you try my headache cure," asked Trev. "Yeah" said Phil, "Worked great! Your house is nice, too!" grin cool
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2011
Got pulled over for speeding. The cop said "I've been waiting all day for people like you" I said "Well, I came as quick as I could." wink grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by EfemenaXY: 3:14pm On Jun 18, 2011
^^ Lol!!

Nice! Very nice jokes cheesy grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2011
Sarah was reading a newspaper, while her husband was engrossed in a magazine. Suddenly, she burst out laughing. "Listen to this," she said. "There's a classified ad here where a guy is offering to swap his wife for a season ticket to the stadium."

"Hmmm," her husband said, not looking up from his magazine.

Teasing him, Sarah said, "Would you swap me for a season ticket?"

"Absolutely not," he said.

"How sweet," Sarah said. "Tell me why not."

"Season's more than half over," he said. shocked shocked
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2011
A nice, calm and respectable lady went into the pharmacy, walked up to the pharmacist, looked straight into his eyes, and said, "I would like to buy some cyanide."

The pharmacist asked, "Why in the world do you need cyanide?"

The lady replied, "I need it to poison my husband."

The pharmacist's eyes got big and he exclaimed, "Lord have mercy! I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband. That's against the law! I'll lose my license! They'll throw both of us in jail! All kinds of bad things will happen. Absolutely not! You CANNOT have any cyanide!"

The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife.

The pharmacist looked at the picture and replied, "Well now, that's different. You didn't tell me you had a prescription."

shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by EfemenaXY: 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2011
Nice!

I think I'll rest here till the rest of the Jokes section revitalizes itself

oya more jokes pls Sledge wink
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 7:14am On Jun 20, 2011
Easy tigeress. smiley

At your service. wink
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by Mantee(m): 4:07pm On Jun 20, 2011
nice jokes all the way.
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by EfemenaXY: 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2011
sledge406:

Easy tigeress. smiley

At your service. wink

**blushes!**
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 10:28am On Jun 21, 2011
Three nuns in church on a hot day decide to remove their robes because of the heat. Not an unusual habit on a hot day. So about a half hour later, the door bell rings while their robes are slumped over pews clear across the huge chapel.

They ask who it is. "The blind man," a voice replies.

The three nuns decide to simply open the door because the man is blind. He walks in, looks at the nuns and says, "Nice t[i]it[/i]s! Where do you want me to install these blinds?"

grin grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 10:30am On Jun 21, 2011
Four nuns were standing in line at the gates of heaven.

Peter asks the first if she has ever sinned. "Well, once I looked at a man's p[i]en[/i]is," she said. "Put some of this holy water on your eyes and you may enter heaven," Peter told her.

Peter then asked the second nun if she had ever sinned. "Well, once I held a man's p[i]en[/i]is," she replied. "Put your hand in this holy water and you may enter heaven," he said.

Just then the fourth nun pushed ahead of the third nun. Peter asked her, "Why did you push ahead in line?" She said, "Because I want to gargle before she sits in it!"
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by EfemenaXY: 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2011
Lol!!  grin grin grin

just wondering - how what did they all die from anyway (seeing as dem 4 don reach gates of heaven)? tongue
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by mikuz(m): 10:14pm On Jun 23, 2011
Waoh!
Good jokes!
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2011
1.) Man: “Haven’t we met before?”
Woman: “Yes, I’m the receptionist at the V.D. Clinic.”

3.) Man: “So, wanna go back to my place?”
Woman: “Well, I don’t know. Will two people fit under a rock?”

4.) Man: “I’d really like to get into your pants.”
Woman: “No thanks. There’s already one b[i]asta[/i]rd in there.”

5.) The most memorable rebuttal to a turn down (used by the guy who
used to live across the hall from me back in school) when he asked a girl to dance and she refused:
Man: “Want to Dance?”
Woman: “No, thank you.”
Man: “Don’t thank me, thank God somebody asked you.”

6.) Man: “I’d like to call you. What’s your number?”
Woman: “It’s in the phone book.”
Man: “But I don’t know your name.”
Woman: “That’s in the phone book too.”

7.) Man: “So what do you do for a living?”
Woman: “Female impersonator.”

8.) And here’s one including the correct snappy return
Man: “How do you like your eggs in the morning?”
Woman: “Unfertilized, screw off!”

9.) A girlfriend of mine once had a graying man in his 60’s approach
her in a club with the line,”Where have you been all my life?” She took one glance at him and said, “For the first half
of it, I probably wasn’t born yet.”

10.) A friend of mine came up with a very quick response over vacation.
We were walking down the street and I glanced at a girl who had just walked by. She turned around and said to me, “What are you looking at?”
My friend, walking next to me came to the rescue, “He thought you were good looking, but he was mistaken.”

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili's Tweet About Chelsea / Hilarious Pictures About The Fuel Scarcity [ Photos ] / Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.