Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,085 members, 7,887,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:24 PM

Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) - Jokes Etc (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) (43101 Views)

Hilarious Nairaland Photos For Your Weekend Relaxation / TGIF Joke For Relaxation / Kalifa Brings You Smiles: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2011
A man called home to his wife and said, " Honey I have been asked to go fishing up in Canada with my boss & several of his friends. We'll be gone for a week. This is a good opportunity for me to get that promotion I've been wanting, so could you please pack enough clothes for a week and set out my rod and fishing box, we're leaving from the office & I will swing by the house to pick my things up."

"Oh! Please pack my new blue silk pyjamas."

The wife thinks this sounds a bit fishy but being the good wife she is, did exactly what her husband asked.

The following Weekend he came home a little tired but otherwise looking good.

The wife welcomed him home and asked if he caught many fishes?

He said, "Yes! Lots of Salmon, some Bluegill, and a few Swordfish. But why didn't you pack my new blue silk pyjamas like I asked you to do?

"I did. They're in your fishing box."
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2011
Wife says to husband: "Whisper dirty things into my ear".
Husband leans in and whispers: "Dishes, Laundry, living room!"
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by EfemenaXY: 2:02pm On Jun 25, 2011
^^ Dirty couple grin grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 10:27am On Jun 26, 2011
A blonde man calls 911 and says, "Help, my wife has gone into labour and her contractions are 10 minutes apart!" The 911 operator asks, "Is this her first child?" - "Of course not you idiot, this is her husband!"
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 10:31am On Jun 26, 2011
BMW: Brings Me Women

LEXUS: Luxury Exports in United States

FIAT: Failure In Italian Automobile Technology

FORD: For Only Romantic Drivers

HYUNDAI: Hope You Understand Nothing's Drivable and Inexpensive

VOLVO: Very Odd Looking Vehicular Object

PORSCHE: Proof Of Rich Spoiled Children Having Everything

KIA: Kills In Accidents

OPEL: Old People Enjoying Life

TOYOTA: The One You Only Trust, Always

NISSAN: Never Insist on Sleeping with a Sexy Ass Nigerian

HONDA: How Oyinbo Deceives Africans
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by EfemenaXY: 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2011
^^ what about OKADA and J5's?? cool
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by mikuz(m): 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2011
Yes o! What of keke,vespa and molue?
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2011
Efemena_xy:

^^ what about OKADA and J5's?? cool

We know say you plough that Lagos - Benin - Abia road well well inside J5. I hear say that vehicle dey unstable. Easy o. Life na jeje!

mikuz:

Yes o! What of keke,vespa and molue?
You sef dey drag for molue in this day and age of BRT? Fashola una Messiah go vex o.
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by EfemenaXY: 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2011
I sabi Molue

but wetin be keke and vespa?? grin grin grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by mikuz(m): 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2011
^
you can't be serious!
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by mikuz(m): 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2011
sledge406:

We know say you plough that Lagos - Benin - Abia road well well inside J5. I hear say that vehicle dey unstable. Easy o. Life na jeje!
You sef dey drag for molue in this day and age of BRT? Fashola una Messiah go vex o.
e no matter! Just give us the full meanings.
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by EfemenaXY: 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2011
exactly! nor mind am

oya sledge - give us the meanings now. . .
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2011
I dey come, una go see the full meanings soon.

Just hold.
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2011
A family is at the dinner table. The son asks his father, 'Dad, how many kinds of b[i]oo[/i]bs are there?'

The father, surprised, answers, 'Well, son, there are three kinds of B[i]oo[/i]bs. In her 20's, a woman's are like melons, round and firm. In her 30's to 40's, they are like pears, still nice but hanging a bit. After 50, they are like onions'.

'Onions?'

'Yes, you see them and they make you cry.'

This infuriated his wife and daughter so the daughter said, 'Mum, how many kinds of 'willies' are there?'

The mother, surprised, smiles and answers, 'Well dear, a man goes through three phases. In his 20's, his willy is like an oak tree, mighty and hard. In his 30's and 40's, it is like a birch, flexible but reliable. After his 50's, it is like a Christmas Tree.'

'A Christmas tree?'

'Yes - the root's dead and the balls are just for decoration.'
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 6:07pm On Jun 27, 2011
1. He who fights and runs away. . .Na fear catch am.

2. Pikin wey no sabi im mama boyfriend. . .Dey call am brother.

3. A rolling stone. . .No just dey roll, na person push am.

4. He who lives in a glass house. . .Na im pepe rest.

5. A stitch in time. . .E dey prevent further tear tear.

6. Birds of the same feather. . .Na d same mama born dem.

7. One good turn. . .Na correct power steering be that.

8. A bird in hand. . .Wetin e wan be again if no be barbeque?

9. Half bread. . .E better pass buns or puff puff.

10. The journey of a thousand miles. . .O’ boy e beta make u go airport go enter aeroplane.

11. The patient dog. . .Na hunger go kill am and e go wash plate after dem chop finish.

12. All work and no play. . .Na banker be dat.

13. He who laughs last. . .No understand d joke in tym.
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by mikuz(m): 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2011
^
sledge nice one. lol!
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2011
At a launching ceremony, an illiterate Igbo Chief noticed that each dignitary making a donation had two titles attached to his name. For instance, Chief (Dr) Micheal Ohenhe, Prof (Pastor) Felix Oke. This Chief determined not to allow anyone upstage him at the occasion and when it was his turn to speak, he took the mic and announced thus: "I, Late (Chief) Robinson Ikenamuotu donate the sum of N500,000 cash."

Late who?! The hall was empty.
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2011
When I got home that night as my wife served dinner, I held her hand and said, I've got something to tell you. She sat down and ate quietly. Again I observed the hurt in her eyes.

Suddenly I didn't know how to open my mouth. But I had to let her know what I was thinking. I want a divorce. I raised the topic calmly. She didn't seem to be annoyed by my words, instead she asked me softly, why?

I avoided her question. This made her angry. She threw away the chopsticks and shouted at me, you are not a man! That night, we didn't talk to each other. She was weeping. I knew she wanted to find out what had happened to our marriage. But I could hardly give her a satisfactory answer; she had lost my heart to Jane. I didn't love her anymore. I just pitied her!

With a deep sense of guilt, I drafted a divorce agreement which stated that she could own our house, our car, and 30% stake of my company. She glanced at it and then tore it into pieces. The woman who had spent ten years of her life with me had become a stranger. I felt sorry for her wasted time, resources and energy but I could not take back what I had said for I loved Jane so dearly. Finally she cried loudly in front of me, which was what I had expected to see. To me her cry was actually a kind of release. The idea of divorce which had obsessed me for several weeks seemed to be firmer and clearer now.

The next day, I came back home very late and found her writing something at the table. I didn't have supper but went straight to sleep and fell asleep very fast because I was tired after an eventful day with Jane. When I woke up, she was still there at the table writing. I just did not care so I turned over and was asleep again.

In the morning she presented her divorce conditions: she didn't want anything from me, but needed a month's notice before the divorce. She requested that in that one month we both struggle to live as normal a life as possible. Her reasons were simple: our son had his exams in a month's time and she didn't want to disrupt him with our broken marriage.

This was agreeable to me. But she had something more, she asked me to recall how I had carried her into out bridal room on our wedding day.
She requested that every day for the month's duration I carry her out of our bedroom to the front door ever morning. I thought she was going crazy. Just to make our last days together bearable I accepted her odd request.

I told Jane about my wife's divorce conditions. She laughed loudly and thought it was absurd. No matter what tricks she applies, she has to face the divorce, she said scornfully.

My wife and I hadn't had any body contact since my divorce intention was explicitly expressed. So when I carried her out on the first day, we both appeared clumsy. Our son clapped behind us, daddy is holding mommy in his arms. His words brought me a sense of pain. From the bedroom to the sitting room, then to the door, I walked over ten meters with her in my arms. She closed her eyes and said softly; don't tell our son about the divorce. I nodded, feeling somewhat upset. I put her down outsidethe door. She went to wait for the bus to work. I drove alone to the office.

On the second day, both of us acted much more easily. She leaned on my chest. I could smell the fragrance of her blouse. I realized that I hadn't looked at this woman carefully for a long time. I realized she was not young any more. There were fine wrinkles on her face, her hair was graying! Our marriage had taken its toll on her. For a minute I wondered what I had done to her.

On the fourth day, when I lifted her up, I felt a sense of intimacy returning. This was the woman who had given ten years of her life to me. On the fifth and sixth day, I realized that our sense of intimacy was growing again. I didn't tell Jane about this. It became easier to carry her as the month slipped by. Perhaps the everyday workout made me stronger.

She was choosing what to wear one morning. She tried on quite a few dresses but could not find a suitable one. Then she sighed, all my dresses have grown bigger. I suddenly realized that she had grown so thin, that was the reason why I could carry her more easily.

Suddenly it hit me, she had buried so much pain and bitterness in her heart. Subconsciously I reached out and touched her head. Our son came in at the moment and said, Dad, it's time to carry mom out. To him, seeing his father carrying his mother out had become an essential part of his life. My wife gestured to our son to come closer and hugged him tightly. I turned my face away because I was afraid I might change my mind at this last minute. I then held her in my arms, walking from the bedroom, through the sitting room, to the hallway. Her hand surrounded my neck softly and naturally. I held her body tightly; it was just like our wedding day.

But her much lighter weight made me sad. On the last day, when I held her in my arms I could hardly move a step. Our son had gone to school. I held her tightly and said, I hadn't noticed that our life lacked intimacy. I drove to office, jumped out of the car swiftly without locking the door. I was afraid any delay would make me change my mind. I walked upstairs, Jane opened the door and I said to her, "Sorry, Jane, I do not want the divorce anymore".

She looked at me, astonished, and then touched my forehead. "Do you have a fever?" She said. I moved her hand off my head. "Sorry, Jane," I said, "I won't divorce. My marriage life was boring probably because she and I didn't value the details of our lives, not because we didn't love each other anymore. Now I realize that since I carried her into my home on our wedding day I am supposed to hold her until death do us apart". Jane seemed to suddenly wake up. She gave me a loud slap and then slammed the door and burst into tears. I walked downstairs and drove away.

At the floral shop on the way, I ordered a bouquet of flowers for my wife. The salesgirl asked me what to write on the card. I smiled and wrote, I'll carry you out every morning until death do us apart.

That evening I arrived home, flowers in my hands, a smile on my face, I run up stairs, only to find my wife in the bed - dead. My wife had been fighting CANCER for months and I was so busy with Jane to even notice. She knew that she would die soon and she wanted to save me from the whatever negative reaction from our son, in case we push thru with the divorce. At least, in the eyes of our son, I'm a loving husband.

The small details of your lives are what really matter in a relationship. It is not the mansion, the car, property, the money in the bank. These create an environment conducive for happiness but cannot give happiness in themselves. So find time to be your spouse's friend and do those little things for each other that build intimacy. Do have a real happy marriage!

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2011
A widow told her boyfriend: No sex please, I'm still mourning my husband's death.
Boyfriend: That's why I have worn a black condom. So open your legs & accept my DEEP condolence
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by mikuz(m): 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2011
What a tale!
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2011
A man had 4 children. Government made a public announcement to the citizens that, if u have five children you will get 20,000.00 per month as aid grant to support the family. The man asked his wife subtly by way of confession: "Honey, I must admit, erm, I have a child with my girl friend and I am going to bring him". She gazed at him in shock, he could not wait but dashed out to fetch the son.

When he returned, he was amazed to see just two of his children remaining. He asked his wife: "Honey, where are the other two children?" She replied, " you were not the only person that heard the announcement. Their fathers have taken them.
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2011
Three friends were introducing themselves. "Hi, I'm Peter not a saint." "I'm Paul not a POPE." "I'm John not a Baptist." A girl walks in says, "I'm Mary, not a VIRGIN."
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by maka3: 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2011
@sledge, u too much oooh! My ribs don dey pain me. One with God, na im gather crowd!
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 8:31am On Jul 08, 2011
A group of students went on excursion to Ikogosi waterfalls. They so had a wonderful time they did not realize when night came so they had to stay overnight to travel the next day. Unfortunately for them there were not enough rooms to accommodate them hence they had to be paired.

Emekus was unfortunately paired with Sister Bolanle a Deeper life christian. At bed time Sister Bolanle was fully clothed, tied her scarf and used the pillows to divide the bed into two and slept facing the wall. On seeing this Emekus knew there was nothing for him and resigned himself to his fate. On the journey back to school the following morning, rain was threatening and a windstorm was blowing. Sister Bolanle's scarf was blown away to rest on a tree top. The team leader ordered the driver to stop so Sister Bolanle's scarf could be retrieved. He nominated Emekus to go climb the tree and fetch the scarf being her roommate. Sister Bolanle seriously objected to this saying: how can someone that couldn't climb ordinary pillow, climb a tree?
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 8:40am On Jul 08, 2011
Two women friends had gone out for a Girls Night Out and had been decidedly over-enthusiastic on the cocktails. Incredibly drunk and walking home they suddenly realized they both needed to pee. They were very near a graveyard and one of them suggested they do their business behind a headstone or something. The first woman had nothing to wipe with so she took off her panties, used them and threw them away. Her friend however was wearing an expensive underwear set and didn't want to ruin hers, but was lucky enough to salvage a large ribbon from a wreath that was on a grave and proceeded to wipe herself with it. After finishing, they made their way home.

The next day the first woman's husband phones the other's husband and said, "These damn girls nights out have got to stop. My wife came home last night without her panties." "That's nothing," said the other. "Mine came back with a sympathy card stuck between the cheeks of her butt that said, 'From all of us at the Fire Station, we will never forget you."
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 12:06am On Jul 09, 2011
What is STRESS? You give a cute lady a lift in your car & she faints; That's STRESSful! You take her to the hospital & the doctor says she's pregnant & congratulates you. You say it's not your baby but the lady recovers & says it's yours; It's getting STRESSful. Tests are done & it's not your baby cos you're infertile; Now it's a bit STRESSing but a relief! On your way back home, you remember you have 3 kids with your wife: Now that's STRESS.
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2011
After the sermon was over, one member of the congregation had lingered after the other members had shook hands with the minister on their way out. The minister recognized the young man as one whom he had married a couple of months before.

As the young man shook hands with the minister, he asked, "Reverend, do you believe someone should profit from the mistakes of others?"

"Certainly not," replied the preacher.

"Well, in that case, could I have the $50 back that I gave you for marrying me?"
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2011
A young guy was complaining to his Boss about the problems he was having with his stubborn girlfriend.

"She gets me so angry sometimes I could hit her", the young man exclaimed.

"Well, I'll tell you what I used to do with my wife" replied the Boss. "Whenever she got out of hand I'd take her pants down and spank her".

Shaking his head the young guy replied "I've tried that, it doesn't work for me. Once I get her pants down I'm not mad anymore."
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2011
Was once told by a farmer that THONGS are like barb-wire fence, it protects the property without blocking "the GREAT view". Gotta love it!
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by EfemenaXY: 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2011
My God Sledge!

where did you get the story about the man wanting to divorce his terminally ill wife? cry cry cry

it's so sad and yet the message so true!

thanks for sharing. . .
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by ARareGem(f): 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2011
Sledge, that story was so sad. I felt so bad reading the end. sad
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2011
Efemena_xy:

My God Sledge!

where did you get the story about the man wanting to divorce his terminally ill wife? cry cry cry

it's so sad and yet the message so true!

thanks for sharing. . .

ARareGem:

Sledge, that story was so sad. I felt so bad reading the end. sad

Oya make una 2 use towel clean una eyes and stop crying me a river. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili's Tweet About Chelsea / Hilarious Pictures About The Fuel Scarcity [ Photos ] / Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.