Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,163 members, 7,884,050 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:26 PM

An appeal to a JB NL Dealer - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / An appeal to a JB NL Dealer (4414 Views)

How To Successfully Understand A Used Car Dealer In A Used Car Auction! / Mercedes-benz C220 Elegance Automatic 1998 Black: Jb-vt-87 / Alabi4good/ademlabi: A Dishonest Car Dealer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by larryshow4(m): 7:14am On Feb 07, 2011
@poster,

I hope you should've received your car by now. You sure are one patient kind of a guy. 4months on shipment; one month to get it cleared from Benin to Nigeria. Why didn't he ship it directly into Nigeria, since its within the 15years duration given by the federal Govt. Let me get your mind cleared, am 100% sure your car wouldn't be coming with a Genuine Custom's duty paper. Anyway, I wish you luck and read on to see the End of this deal.

Larryshow4
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by sultaan(m): 8:47am On Feb 07, 2011
Piedpiper:

My camry left lagos last weekend according to JB the honest,trust worthy,dealer of all dealer of NL andmore than 10 days after the car is still in transit to PH shocked. This business man claims he bought me a good car and so I should be patient , now tells me
1) The fuel pump failed lst week at Ore. sad
2) He bought a replacement pump and put in my ''nice car" and it still failed
3) He has now replaced the coil and ignition but still, angry

This character has no shame,lies and is fraudulent. I am sure when I mention his name some silly, backside wipes are going to come to his defence I do not carry a gun but since he is licensed grin
, in my usual way I will wait this week through. I told JB I was coming to Lagos on Monday and he conviniently landed in Warri on a business trip.How does one go about trusting anybody for a preorder after this?

Monitor 1, Inspired man, Carshopper, Femmmmy,Kunle A. , Una siddon de look?

I'm not a dealer here, all I can offer is a jar of Vaseline to reduce to pain, but you still getting scr*wed sad.
You will always get an expensive deal when looking for a cheap car
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by coollanny: 9:39am On Feb 07, 2011
I find this story very repulsive. Not that i blame the OP for keeping the details to himself but then, is that the right thing to do? Isn't it better that the house knows the details so we can help you heap charcoal on the dealer in the form of pressures and prayers. We could contact him directly on phone or those who live wherever he says he is can monitor the situation n give feedback to the house.
I can infer from your comments that the dealer may have delivered on his promises to other NLs in the past which means your case may be singular. So we help the dealer should he need it to sort out your car.

Oga JB,
just in case you follow this thread, pls pls pls give this OP back his sleep. I can imagine how much he has spent on calls and other expenses related to the order. Give me back my sleep too, for i no longer sleep well just following the latest on this thread. May God help us all.
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by calculusx(m): 10:42am On Feb 07, 2011
coollanny:

I find this story very repulsive. Not that i blame the OP for keeping the details to himself but then, is that the right thing to do? Isn't it better that the house knows the details so we can help you heap charcoal on the dealer in the form of pressures and prayers. We could contact him directly on phone or those who live wherever he says he is can monitor the situationĀ  n give feedback to the house.
I can infer from your comments that the dealer may have delivered on his promises to other NLs in the past which means your case may be singular. So we help the dealer should he need it to sort out your car.

Oga JB,
just in case you follow this thread, pls pls pls give this OP back his sleep. I can imagine how much he has spent on calls and other expenses related to the order. Give me back my sleep too, for i no longer sleep well just following the latest on this thread. May God help us all.

I don't know who the dealer is but its just unfortunate things went the other way round. Anyway CNN is watching
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by Fogman(m): 2:28pm On Feb 07, 2011
Why is the OP not updating the house?
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by blank(f): 10:19pm On Feb 08, 2011
What is the update?
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by coollanny: 11:17pm On Feb 08, 2011
@ Inspired M
I await your move
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by ikamefa(f): 11:29pm On Feb 08, 2011
shocked
see as dem dey 419 420 dem selves hia
subscribing
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by jodeci01: 1:11pm On Feb 09, 2011
Mr Piedpiper, why the break in transmission its highly unfair to those of us concerned, and those considering the pre-order method of purchase. Play on the tune like R kelly does and let us know what is going on ??

At Inspired_m, baba i hail thee,no offense intended but i noticed you are one of the Auto section's moderator. No doubt you are way certified above this kind of embarrasing allegations but i urge you to tend to this matter like you were JB. As a pioneer of this lovely preorder concept you should prevent any buyer or dealer from tarnishing this concept. I know you are doing what you can but 5 months no be small matter oooo I implore you to double your efforts on this matter.

To the other dealers, do you have to wait for a blowback from your pre-order sales due to this misunderstanding before making amends. Be rest assurred this issue would have and still will be cowering off prospective pre order buyers.

JB; whether its Jack Bauer,James Bond, Jason Bourne inshort Ian Fleming attend to the matter jor!!!
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by coollanny: 11:58pm On Feb 11, 2011
Piedpiper,

i notice you showing interest in some other car(s). I assume your renewed interest in a new ride means your issue with JB is settled,
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by Piedpiper(m): 11:00am On Feb 17, 2011
Well for all those who understood my silence all these while I say a big thank you. And to those who impatiently wanted me to lead a stringing party for JB, well do take it easy.
Long story short car has arrived PH ,but car is far from OK.
Its accidented on One fender. undecided
Its accidented under the drivers door.(Rather deeply) embarassed
Has faded paint work all over and for most intents is a rust bucket. cry

But I am spending money to fix these up and counting my loses. shocked
Who knows I just may displayy it for sale here on NL after some TLC. grin

All I ask JB is a refund of my other cancelled preorder balance . Please and pretty please do that today. Not ready for Rofo Rofo .

@The HOUSE
Thanks all for your concern and may we continue to live and prosper as we learn on our journey thru life.
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by calculusx(m): 11:29am On Feb 17, 2011
Piedpiper:

Well for all those who understood my silence all these while I say a big thank you. And to those who impatiently wanted me to lead a stringing party for JB, well do take it easy.
Long story short car has arrived PH ,but car is far from OK.
Its accidented on One fender. undecided
Its accidented under the drivers door.(Rather deeply) embarassed
Has faded paint work all over and for most intents is a rust bucket. cry

But I am spending money to fix these up and counting my loses. shocked
Who knows I just may displayy it for sale here on NL after some TLC. grin

All I ask JB is a refund of my other cancelled preorder balance . Please and pretty please do that today. Not ready for Rofo Rofo .

@The HOUSE
Thanks all for your concern and may we continue to live and prosper as we learn on our journey thru life.

Piedpiper: Delivery @ last, In the interest of some other NLs who might fall prey to the NL Dealer,i will advise you let the whole house know the dealer in question. After your appeal to NLs on the delivery of your Car, other related appeal were neglected because they are withholding information about the dealer. In your own interest i will advise you not to withhold useful information to forumites who might help resolve your issue. My suggestion
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by tedanne: 2:56pm On Feb 17, 2011
a big congrats.hope you pop champaign oooooooo grin.
wont be a bad idea if you post the pix of the "clean car" for us to see and appreciate the word "clean car".
on a more serious note,ur second name should be PATIENCE grin
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by Piedpiper(m): 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2011
Never tot I would have to come back to this thread again. But JB keeps posting me forward each day . Bros set thy people free na grin.
I have heard of long thing but this is becoming too long o. I never mention ya name abeg pay me my money jo jo.
Make yawa no gas again. angry
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by otunu: 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2011
Mr Piedpiper, reading through the last three pages, it is clear you have not managed the communication very well.

Short story: it is good you "spill beans", state the seller's name, so that others won't suffer same fate as you have.
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by Piedpiper(m): 4:03pm On Mar 07, 2011
JB, JB , JB I don try o.
Pay me my money as others they pay na grin
This money is dragging longer than my camry.
Talking of which after a body/Paint job,new shoes, installation of CD,and minor engine tuning my lovely camry is up for sale now in PH. wink
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by calculusx(m): 9:54pm On Mar 07, 2011
Hhhhhmmm I sat myself down and think about who the dealer might be and its just a pity this is happenning to him. I can see his name written on the wall but its just unfortunate, very unfortunate as there are other related issues hanging on him. Anyway we learn our lessons everyday and I'm sure other forumites have learnt one or two things from this. I hope this doesn't give the pre-order scheme another bad name.
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by Delta007(m): 1:35pm On Apr 08, 2011
calculusx:

Hhhhhmmm I sat myself down and think about who the dealer might be and its just a pity this is happenning to him. I can see his name written on the wall but its just unfortunate, very unfortunate as there are other related issues hanging on him. Anyway we learn our lessons everyday and I'm sure other forumites have learnt one or two things from this. I hope this doesn't give the pre-order scheme another bad name.
You did not have to think too hard. The dealer is German007.
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by calculusx(m): 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2011
hhhmmmm we human are bound to face some challenges in life but they are temporal. I do not know german007 and i'm nt here to defend anybody but its just unfortunate. I hope the issue has been resolved amicably.
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by Piedpiper(m): 7:18pm On Apr 08, 2011
Not yet settled ,money still pending but I am hopeful !
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by calculusx(m): 8:26pm On Apr 08, 2011
waooooo. You have exercise so much patience. I hope and pray everything is sorted out soon. I commend your Patience
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by Delta007(m): 1:47pm On Apr 11, 2011
Piedpiper:

Not yet settled ,money still pending but I am hopeful !
So how did he end up owing you? Did you reject the car or negotiate for less?
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by Piedpiper(m): 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2011
Hmm, just remembered my good friend tonight!!!
Are you ready now?
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by blank(f): 12:08am On Jun 10, 2011
Haba, is this still on?
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by chelseabmw(m): 7:55am On Jun 10, 2011
Siddon look shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by Piedpiper(m): 7:53am On Apr 22, 2012
Chapter closed for good.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2000 Lexus GS300 With 224K Miles Price: 4800$ / Direct Tokunbo 2007 Landrover LR3. *fix compressor only* Selling For Just 2.550m / Toyota Picnic Manual Tokunbo #1.75M 08096577304

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.