Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,718 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:08 AM

Imo State Gas Has Been Supplying Lagos Gas All These Years. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State Gas Has Been Supplying Lagos Gas All These Years. (1289 Views)

Gas Flare: Enugu Puts Out Fire, Vows To Harness State’s Gas Potential / We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku / What If Sheik Gumi Is The Shakau The FG Has Been Looking For All These Years? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo State Gas Has Been Supplying Lagos Gas All These Years. by horsepower102: 6:47pm On May 25, 2020
This message is for those stupid one Nigerianist igbos that are comfortable in remaining in Nigeria with their lands being exploited.

Nigeria is a parasitic country and nothing will change its nature.

The same people who are exploiting our resources as we speak by piping gas from Imo state to Lagos are the same people who are fighting against your freedom.

The same people who claim that you contribute nothing to Nigeria are the same people benefiting most from your natural resources.

It’s time everyone gets wise.

One of them said on a different thread that it’s right for them to take our gas because according to him, we igbos are conquered territory. This is someone who will sing one Nigeria to you in public to discourage you from moving out.

One Nigerianist igbos......

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Gas Has Been Supplying Lagos Gas All These Years. by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 25, 2020
@OP.

Get a life. You are nothing but a loser and a failure.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo State Gas Has Been Supplying Lagos Gas All These Years. by Sammy07: 6:54pm On May 25, 2020
But South South has been feeding the Country too. undecided
Re: Imo State Gas Has Been Supplying Lagos Gas All These Years. by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 25, 2020
Sammy07:

West are just liabilities to this country.

That's why they cling to one nigeria with the all their lives...as if everything depends on Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Imo State Gas Has Been Supplying Lagos Gas All These Years. by Simplyleo: 6:58pm On May 25, 2020
On this gas from imo, I have seen about 10 threads talking about it.

Just imagine the crude oil gotten from delta, rivers, Bayelsa and akwa Ibom are from imo, Anambra, Enugu and Abia state. I swear, nobody go hear word again.

Just gas that used to be flared, see how they are disturbing everybody. Nawao. angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo State Gas Has Been Supplying Lagos Gas All These Years. by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 25, 2020
horsepower102:
This message is for those stupid one Nigerianist igbos that are comfortable in remaining in Nigeria with their lands being exploited.

Nigeria is a parasitic country and nothing will change its nature.

The same people who are exploiting our resources as we speak by piping gas from Imo state to Lagos are the same people who are fighting against your freedom.

The same people who claim that you contribute nothing to Nigeria are the same people benefiting most from your natural resources.

It’s time everyone gets wise.

One of them said on a different thread that it’s right for them to take our gas because according to him, we igbos are conquered territory. This is someone who will sing one Nigeria to you in public to discourage you from moving out.

One Nigerianist igbos......

Bit wait...Do you always read lamentations...

You lament alot...

Who do u..

1 Like

Re: Imo State Gas Has Been Supplying Lagos Gas All These Years. by Simplyleo: 7:00pm On May 25, 2020
Sammy07:

As in eh.

I just taya. Wtf

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Gas Has Been Supplying Lagos Gas All These Years. by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 25, 2020
Simplyleo:
On this gas from imo, I have seen about 10 threads talking about it.

Just imagine the crude oil gotten from delta, rivers, Bayelsa and akwa Ibom are from imo, Anambra, Enugu and Abia state. I swear, nobody go hear word again.

Just gas that used to be flared, see how they are disturbing everybody. Nawao. grin

Which one is your state giving to other states?

This is not what you see but what you give..

4 Likes

Re: Imo State Gas Has Been Supplying Lagos Gas All These Years. by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 25, 2020
Simplyleo:
As in eh.
I just taya. Wtf

Not wtf
How many do u give?
Re: Imo State Gas Has Been Supplying Lagos Gas All These Years. by Simplyleo: 7:02pm On May 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

So because of gas, make we no see road pass again? Pretty sure you don't know my state.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Gas Has Been Supplying Lagos Gas All These Years. by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 25, 2020
Simplyleo:

So because of gas, make we no see road pass again? Pretty sure you don't know my state.

Leave pretty sure and answer simple question

What is your state giving to others?

The question is not hard.

Name the state and what it exports to others?

Liability is a disease.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Gas Has Been Supplying Lagos Gas All These Years. by Sammy07: 7:05pm On May 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

West are just liabilities to this country.

That's why they cling to one nigeria with the all their lives...as if everything depends on Nigeria.

West or the East?

Can you compare the agricultural produce of the west to the east? (To Nigeria)

Can you compare the Services rendered by the west to the east (To Nigeria)

Can you compare the oil produce in the west to the east (To Nigeria)

Can you compare the IGR of the west to the east (To Nigeria)

Can you compare the solid minerals from the west to the east (To Nigeria)

Can you compare the tarrifs generated from the west to the east. (To Nigeria)

Can you compare the tourism generated from the west to that of east (To Nigeria)

Can you compare the PAYE tax generated from the west to that of East (To Nigeria)

Pls, don't ever quote me if you don't put on your thinking cap

4 Likes

Re: Imo State Gas Has Been Supplying Lagos Gas All These Years. by Simplyleo: 7:05pm On May 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Not wtf

How many do u give?
You don't know my state, do you?

Now that imo has gas, I suggest you go to CNN, BBC, voa etc and buy 20 year adverts, 23 hours per day and be drumming it into the ears of the universe that imo has gas that Nigeria is stealing.

Very funny pipu.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Gas Has Been Supplying Lagos Gas All These Years. by Simplyleo: 7:08pm On May 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Leave pretty sure and answer simple question

The question is not hard.

Name the state and what it exports to others?

Liability is a disease.
Pls, stop quoting me. Go to voa BBC and CNN, buy 23 hours per day for 20 years so that the universe will know imo has gas.

If I tell you my state, you will only end up typing gibberish, so stop quoting me.

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Gas Has Been Supplying Lagos Gas All These Years. by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 25, 2020
Simplyleo:

You don't know my state, do you?

Now that imo has gas, I suggest you go to CNN, BBC, voa etc and buy 20 year adverts, 23 hours per day and be drumming it into the ears of the universe that imo has gas that Nigeria is stealing.

Very funny pipu.

I hate noisemakers.

If your state is California ,name it let's see what it is giving to others....

Don't Know my states sounds like you defeating your own argument?

What do you give to others?

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Gas Has Been Supplying Lagos Gas All These Years. by Simplyleo: 7:10pm On May 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

I hate noisemakers.

If your state is California ,name it let's see what it is giving to others....

Don't Know my states sounds like you defeating your own argument?

What do you give to others?
Okay, my state doesn't contribute shimgba to Nigeria, it only sucks. Is that not what you want to see?

Now, tell us your stare.
Re: Imo State Gas Has Been Supplying Lagos Gas All These Years. by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 25, 2020
Simplyleo:

Pls, stop quoting me. Go to voa BBC and CNN, buy 23 hours per day for 20 years so that the universe will know imo has gas.

If I tell you my state, you will only end up typing gibberish, so stop quoting me.

Lol

So your state ended up not giving anything to others.

Pretty sure and yet you couldn't name one single thing.

What a damned liability.

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Gas Has Been Supplying Lagos Gas All These Years. by Simplyleo: 7:13pm On May 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Lol

What a damned liability.
Yes, my state doesn't contribute anything to Nigeria, it only sucks.

You may now tell us your state and what it contributes.
Re: Imo State Gas Has Been Supplying Lagos Gas All These Years. by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 25, 2020
Simplyleo:

Okay, my state doesn't contribute shimgba to Nigeria, it only sucks. Is that not what you want to see?

Now, tell us your stare.

LMAO.

Jesus Christ....

What a load of noisemaking.

Just to name a state u couldn't......maybe you are just feeling sophiscated.

But you ran here to even type against a state, you guys are breathing from...

Liability always reads to reverse argument.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Gas Has Been Supplying Lagos Gas All These Years. by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 25, 2020
Simplyleo:

Yes, my state doesn't contribute anything to Nigeria, it only sucks.

You may now tell us your state and what it contributes.

Can you now see the kind of people and citizens we have on nairaland and Nigeria.

That's why Osinbajo will tell is the unity of Nigeria is not negotiable because he knows they are well known liabilities.

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Gas Has Been Supplying Lagos Gas All These Years. by OFFICIAL336: 7:22pm On May 25, 2020
Sammy07:

West or the East?

Can you compare the tourism generated from the west to that of east (To Nigeria)

Can you compare the PAYE tax generated from the west to that of East (To Nigeria)

Yet, your people dominate the social register of the most vulnerable household in the South.

Richest, yet no Yoruba town has more billionaires per capita than Nnewi, a small town in the East.

Highest IGR, yet they borrow more than the other 31 states combined.

Yoruba riches start and end on Yemi piece of paper

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Gas Has Been Supplying Lagos Gas All These Years. by Supan(m): 7:23pm On May 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

His state has the biggest mine for skull mining... Afonjogodo can't even control there envy here.

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Gas Has Been Supplying Lagos Gas All These Years. by Pentagon007: 7:24pm On May 25, 2020
The Yorubas are parasites. If not for Biafra region, West would still be using 100% firewood as major source of fire for cooking(Companies are the ones using the gas anyway) All these Years they have been relying on other regions for their horrible survival and existence. This explains why South West shouts One Nigeria like their horrible life depends on it.

IMO Gas===>Seplats OBEN plant===>Escravos===>Lagos & Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Gas Has Been Supplying Lagos Gas All These Years. by Supan(m): 7:25pm On May 25, 2020
Sammy07:

West or the East?

Stop quoting rubbish, which region got the least conditional cash transfer for being the wealthiest? Answer and tell me why

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Gas Has Been Supplying Lagos Gas All These Years. by OFFICIAL336: 7:27pm On May 25, 2020
Imagine these leeches were piping IMO gas under sea to Warri, where they built the flow station to look as if they are getting the gas from Warri.

The same pipe was laid to Ogun and Kwara. The funniest thing is that they are running another pipeline from IMO to Lagos but this one is onshore.

4 Likes

Re: Imo State Gas Has Been Supplying Lagos Gas All These Years. by Supan(m): 7:28pm On May 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Lol
What a damned liability.

Who will be bold enough to list skull mining as the sole contributer to their IGR

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Gas Has Been Supplying Lagos Gas All These Years. by OFFICIAL336: 7:34pm On May 25, 2020
No wonder the SW defends one Nigeria more than the North.

Imagine a whole region depending on just 1 village in the East for their gas.

Only Ohaji/Egbema supplies gas to the SW and the cowards piped under it under the sea to a flow station in Warri to look as if they got the gas from Warri.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Dikio As Amnesty Programme Coordinator / Presidential Broadcast : What Was That? / Breaking: Killing Of Youths Because Of Indomie Is Devilish- Youths To Governor U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.