Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,607 members, 7,944,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:29 AM

Warning: Stop Buying Things Late At Night, Read My Testimony - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Warning: Stop Buying Things Late At Night, Read My Testimony (249 Views)

Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! / Dinosaur Bones Found In Lagos, Warning Message Written On A Tablet (Photos) / Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warning: Stop Buying Things Late At Night, Read My Testimony by 1000followers: 2:29pm On May 26, 2020
Good day reader, in this post am writing to inform you on the dangers of buying items from the market late at night, it is very dangerous and can cost your life.

Here is my story and testimony:-

Yesterday night, as am coming back from work and in order to be home quickly before 8pm, I decided to buy potatoes I will use to cook beans today as there will be no movement for my nature of job today, tuesday.

The market woman pack some potatoes from the sack on the floor where she sells, tied it in a black nylon and handed it over to be. I was with sack so I put it inside.

When I reach home, I told my child to take the things I bought to the kitchen and keep each where it belongs, they did so and came to the parlor to watch film, he felt thirsty and went to the kitchen to take water but to his surprise he saw a big READ MORE

Read more above, really we should all learn from this, if not of my son discovery we might die sonner because it is so dangerous of that to remain in the house.

Read more: [urlhttps://thesmartcitizens.com/2020/05/26/warning-stop-buying-things-late-at-night-read-my-testimony/][/url]
https://thesmartcitizens.com/2020/05/26/warning-stop-buying-things-late-at-night-read-my-testimony/

Re: Warning: Stop Buying Things Late At Night, Read My Testimony by SUPERPACK: 2:43pm On May 26, 2020
1000followers:
Good day reader, in this post am writing to inform you on the dangers of buying items from the market late at night, it is very dangerous and can cost your life.

Yesterday night, as am coming back from work and in order to be home quickly before 8pm, I decided to buy potatoes I will use to cook beans today as there will be no movement for my nature of job today, tuesday.

The market woman pack some potatoes from the sack on the floor where she sells, tied it in a black nylon and handed it over to be. I was with sack so I put it inside.

When I reach home, I told my child to take the things I bought to the kitchen and keep each where it belongs, they did so and came to the parlor to watch film, he felt thirsty and went to the kitchen to take water but to his surprise he saw a big READ MORE

Read more above, really we should all learn from this, if not of my son discovery we might die sonner because it is so dangerous of that to remain in the house.

Read more: [urlhttps://thesmartcitizens.com/2020/05/26/warning-stop-buying-things-late-at-night-read-my-testimony/][/url]
https://thesmartcitizens.com/2020/05/26/warning-stop-buying-things-late-at-night-read-my-testimony/
Giys here is the continuation.
A Scorpion On The Kitchen Floor
When I reach home, I told my child to take the things I bought to the kitchen and keep each where it belongs, and came to the sitting room to watch some movies with me, my child felt thirsty and decided to take some water in the kitchen but to his greatest surprise he saw a big scorpion on the floor and shouted “mommycome and see”!!
I came quickly and saw the scorpion still there but moving slowly due to the tiles on the floor, I picked up a broom stick and killed it.
Am really feeling surprised and confused right now, because we live in a three storey building and we are in the first storey, there is tiles everywhere and not sand so the only way the scorpion came was through the things I bought that night, the scorpion was in the potatoes the woman sold to me.
Learn from mistakes, I can’t not tell what will happen if that scorpion dwelled with us and begin to multiple, I just can’t tell.
Drop a comment and share to your friends and family.
Re: Warning: Stop Buying Things Late At Night, Read My Testimony by MegaPlayBoy: 3:08pm On May 26, 2020
smh

so the scorpion was sleeping when the lady was rough handling it while packaging the potato in the nylon abi?

so it was when the scorpion entered your kitchen that it decided to wakeup and walk around

(1) (Reply)

Lagos-abekuta Express Holdup Yesterday Was Demonic. / Gracias Sunstone Residences / Unfortunately, Delta State Now Has 106 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases In 14 Lgas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.