Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,843 members, 7,945,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:33 AM

Is Ruggedman A Coward? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Ruggedman A Coward? (5122 Views)

9ice Wishes Ruggedman A.k.a ‘log Headman’ A Happy Birthday And Yet To Release Al / Where Is Ruggedman? / Is Ruggedman A Lyricist: What Is Lyricism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by Mobinga: 4:11pm On Jan 20, 2011
public class JavaLovesRugged{
public static void main (String [] args){
System.out.println("Javalove loves Ruggedman"wink
}
}

cheesy
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by tical(m): 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2011
Mobinga:

public class JavaLovesRugged{
public static void main (String [] args){
System.out.println("Javalove loves Ruggedman"wink
}
}

cheesy
True. .there is a very thin line btw love and hate. .u know
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by javalove(m): 4:46pm On Jan 20, 2011
una dey crase. . . .love ko, love ni. . .

@mobingo

dey dere dey write HelloWorld codes. . .rugheaddy my yansh

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by Mobinga: 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2011
hehe. I dey use mobile. Make i reach pc.
na notepad i go use write major swing app cheesy
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by bjmighty(m): 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2011
Mobinga. I dey wait. lol I love NL. Its fun to me. Whenever am on tour, i relax right here. NL. Una too gbaski.
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by dammiecool(m): 5:51pm On Jan 20, 2011
-Whats your(Terry da Rapman) relationship like with fellow hip hop acts and other artistes in general?

I'm the coolest guy to be with,ask anybody in showbiz who knows me,I don't have problem with no one. Contrary to what people think,despite the Ruggedman/Mode 9 feud we cool,we sat next to each other at the awards cracked jokes during the last HHW awards.

Read more: http://www./2010/08/one-on-one-with-terry-da-rapman_24.html#ixzz1BaumLNOG

Una see am mode ix,ruggedman n terry d rappman dey drink beer together 4 one corner, javalove n hin disciples wan kill dem sef fo NL. cheesy grin wink
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by tical(m): 6:59pm On Jan 20, 2011
dammiecool:

Una see am mode ix,ruggedman n terry d rappman dey drink beer together 4 one corner, javalove n hin disciples wan kill dem sef fo NL. cheesy grin wink
Nope! its jst terry narrating that he (Terry tha rapman) and ruggedman actually sat n chat wiv eachother thru out d award. .mode9 wasnt wit them. . meaning terry wasnt taking sides. .Grown Man unlike his friend Big baby lol
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by MeGaStReEt: 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2011
@tosinaded@

It beats me how anybody can actualy make anything out of your post, because all I see is Hatred, Bitterness, Frustration, Confusion and a young man trapped in delusion in need of desperate help. I'm trying to figure out exactly what your point is, But evidently you are pointless, a typical inbred reject for a human being.

Talk about giving me benefit of doubt, you are not so inteligent young man, I pity you becuase your mind is so engrossed with hatred and its not good for your health, you need help. Its people like you that are leading 9ice astray, you were created with a brain, but, you've refused to make use of it. you just come here and say whatever you like, and you forget is not everyone that is lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind. It seems "common sense" does not exist in your world.

To me this 9ice and RM issue is a very simple case, which would have died long ago. We wouldn't have been exchanging words now if someguy had done what he ought to have done.

Let me try and help your situation a little.

Let us look at 2face and Mikel rumour. the news was everywhere that 2face "only me" was about Mikel. 2face and Mikel, I am not sure if they even find time to see each other, let alone chatt. 2face like a reseaonable human being quickly wrote on twitter to confute the rumour, and the rumour died a natural death.

Now to 9ice and RM, even if the song wasn't about RM. A friend called you (this is somebody you've dined and wined together with) to draw your attention to the rumour surrounding the song you sang, and begged you to please try and put an end to the rumour, meanwhile, you can do this on twitter, facebook and what have you. WAS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR? but 9ice blatantly refused to do anything about it and was happy that his friends name is being dragged through the mud. and I wonder what friendship is all about If 9ice truly had the interest of his friend at heart, he would done what 2face did, it wouldnt take anything away from him.

I believe RM did what he had to do, if I were in his shoes, I will do the same thing and he's achieved his aim.

If you feel what RM did is wrong, then tell me. . . If you be RM wetin you for do?

And you said nothing would have happened if the fone convo was kept private. Are you so empty? Do you know what would have happened to RM's image if he had not took a bold step, I for one, I was begining to think he actualy did it.

And you said also that there was nothing to clear. so why the fone convo RM leak out come dey burn u for body. 9ice said he does not have time to do what RM asked of him, so RM helped him (in other not to waste his time any longer) by leaking the fone convo as a proof, 9ice should be gr8ful to RM for saving his time. Why does it suddenly look like RM deprived him of selling his album?

I don't have any problem with RM or 9ice oo, but if we see truth make we talk am, If 9ice do wetin him suppose do as a true friend, this matter for don die since

So, tosin whenever you want to comment on issues like this, you dont just start from halfway, start from the root, because this goes beyond being a fan and all that.

goodluck
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by tosinaded(m): 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2011
So much analyses about the person of tosinadeda! And he dsnt even know me. .

Such a genius.

U still avnt ansd the question, is ruggedman a coward?
An epistle filled wiv tantrums @tosinadeda, and bla bla, yet does not address the purpose of the thread. Perfect example of beating around the bush. . .

As for my earlier post, the fact dat others understand it, i shouldnt be bothered abt u,dnt u think?
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by MeGaStReEt: 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2011
Beating about the bush? lol thats funny, I just made the matter clear to you, for your own good.

and I ask you again, If you be RM weting you for do?
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by MeGaStReEt: 10:09pm On Jan 20, 2011
you dont have answer for my question.

People like you will condemn anything, criticise anybody, but you will do far more worst things if you are in their shoes
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by fastmoney(m): 10:53pm On Jan 20, 2011
Yo DAMMICOOL most of the people on here are youngers so there were babys during the RUGGED MASSACRE. so they wont understand when you say idris and kennis were Goliath in the industry.

KENNIS had the power to pull any song out the playlist of any radio station except RHYTHM 73.7 and COOL FM (although cool fm didnt care about any Nigerian artist except trybesmen)

The only other guys that KENNIS didnt control were,
HNIC DR G (eko fm and raypower on Saturday nights)
Ema ugoli (MBI)
Most Star FM DJs Especially the star FM DJ who anchored the star FM top 20 count down. (cant remember his name)

Modenine was signed to payback tyme records (www.paybacktymerecords.com) and believe me they had the best quality in hiphop as far as Nigeria was concerned but they couldn't get airplay in Lagos cos KENNIS. The only person who played modenine back then was imma ogoli on MBI. KENNIS had the game locked so bad that OJB Jazreel had to create his own TV show on MBI called TOUCH OF SILVER just to get his artists on air.

As wack as idris was and still is he was carried about as the best rapper in Nigeria and no one could argue because KENNIS co-signed him.

Im not trying to point out who the better rapper is between rugged and Mode cos i no longer listen to any of them but FACT is that if rugged didnt do what he did for the industry you guys would have still been listening to kenny saint brown, rasqui, idris and the rest of those stugiez.
(personally i think both rugged and mode fell off)
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by lordmaxi: 11:24pm On Jan 20, 2011
@fastmoney
tell em bruv, RM paved the way for hiphop in naija though he's way to far from hiphop heads in naija, the only place i will disagree wiv u is saying that rm
and mod is a fell out, the two re great but lyrically mode9 will bury RM.
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by pheesayor(m): 11:47pm On Jan 20, 2011
lord maxi:

@fastmoney
tell em bruv, RM paved the way for hiphop in naija though he's way to far from hiphop heads in naija, the only place i will disagree wiv u is saying that rm
and mod is a fell out, the two re great but[b] lyrically mode9 will bury RM.[/b]

thanks for that little truth, ova n out!!!
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by tosinaded(m): 11:54pm On Jan 20, 2011
Ruggedman fought for others, yes!
I mean who can deny that na. . .

Peace or war, ehen, ehen2, big bros etc!

Buh is that the question? The debate here is why he is scared of doing wut he is known for. . . .

Simple: he has no chance against mode9!

Rasqui,edris,maintain etc, joined together no reach one humanbeing,not to talk of goliath!
The goliath was the duo of kenny and D1.

Ruggedman is john the baptist. . . He paved way for the messiah's that are better than him. . .

He is no more relevant in today's hiphop scene, he should retire. . .
His reign ended wiv the ruggedy baba album. .
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by balo(m): 12:20am On Jan 21, 2011
"If you wanna talk about me, talk about me lemme know, The name is R.U.G.G.E.D.MAN put in your flow"
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by fastmoney(m): 1:20am On Jan 21, 2011
tosinaded@:

Buh is that the question? The debate here is why he is scared of doing wut he is known for. . . .

Rasqui,edris,maintain etc, joined together no reach one humanbeing,not to talk of goliath!

Ruggedman is john the baptist. . . He paved way for the messiah's that are better than him. . .

You need to understand that it takes more than punchlines,
To answer ur question i would say mode is just an MC while ruggedman is an artist. So ask your which is greater, which would you rather be? An MC or an Artist.

Do you remember Big tigger from RAP CITY, He comes up with the illest freestyles and punchlines but he couldn't elevate to an artist, Remember Jin the chinese rapper? He would knocked out EVERY other MC that came his way but when he got signed to ruff ryders he did not do shit.

Even tho modenines accent is so irritative,  I think he comes out with some sick punchlines (MY TRAIN OF THOUGHTS RUN YOU OVER WHEN U ON MY TRACKS) That being said he just an MC while rugged is an artist and i think an artist is superior to an MC.
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by Mobinga: 2:11am On Jan 21, 2011
fastmoney:

To answer your question i would say mode is just an MC while ruggedman is an artist. So ask your which is greater, which would you rather be? An MC or an Artist.

Do you remember Big tigger from RAP CITY, He comes up with the illest freestyles and punchlines but he couldn't elevate to an artist, Remember Jin the chinese rapper? He would knocked out EVERY other MC that came his way but when he got signed to ruff ryders he did not do poo.

Even tho modenines accent is so irritative,  I think he comes out with some sick punchlines (MY TRAIN OF THOUGHTS RUN YOU OVER WHEN U ON MY TRACKS) That being said he just an MC while rugged is an artist and i think an artist is superior to an MC.

GBAM GBAM GBAM GBAM GBAM! Thread Locked
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by jenace999: 4:09am On Jan 21, 2011
Do y'all still remember LL COOL J and CANIBUSS bEEF?, or Eminem and canibuss,
Rugged should just quit claiming to be a superstar and reply Death blow. He claims mode is looking to fame by dissing him but i think that is bullsh, t.
Mode is already recognised as one of Africa best hip hop artist. lyrics-wise, Proverb is the only man i see who might be ahead of mode, (not a fact though).
A real hip hop head is never scared to battle. Eminem might be mainstream but he is never scared of battling underground thugs. That's a real dude,
Rugged might think he is playing smart but i think he is scared of Death blow 3 (the funeral blow). He knows mode is better when it comes to keeping it hip hop,
I am still a ruggedman fan but i must admit he has let his fans down, I rest my case

@javababoon do you have a job at all? abi na you get nairaland? na just your post full everywhere, take am easy before i go hear say you don dey steal your mama money go browse for cafe? but i must say that you are hating on rugged too much. some of your points shows share hatred. Rugged is good but truth be told, He just cant match mode. Try to be rational in your judgement ok. If you keep on hating that much, you might go insane. Jeje my broda.

Anways we do it for the love of hip hop,
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by lordmaxi: 6:52am On Jan 21, 2011
@fastmoney
ogbeni hw far na? Nawaooo, when i want trough ur former post bout rm and mode i said yeah thats a good analyst right there, bt how come re u tellin us bout an mc and artist without even defining them for us to understand wat u really mean, Lyrics comes first in every song and with dat i can tell u that even though ruggedman has some nice lines, lyrically mode9's first album knocks out rm's lattest album but rm has more sales cos of the commecial value of his albums.
#word#
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by Mobinga: 7:06am On Jan 21, 2011
Lyrics used to come first in music. I support that.

But, it doesn't no more, suck on it. Lyricism doesn't cell. What cells is your artistry, hype, club tracks - and that's what matters.

Ask MI.
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by javalove(m): 9:12am On Jan 21, 2011
O ma shee oooo. . .

where do I start the lecturing from now. . .

MeGaStReEt:

@tosinaded@

It beats me how anybody can actualy make anything out of your post, because all I see is Hatred, Bitterness, Frustration, Confusion and a young man trapped in delusion in need of desperate help. I'm trying to figure out exactly what your point is, But evidently you are pointless, a typical inbred reject for a human being.

Talk about giving me benefit of doubt, you are not so inteligent young man, I pity you becuase your mind is so engrossed with hatred and its not good for your health, you need help. Its people like you that are leading 9ice astray, you were created with a brain, but, you've refused to make use of it. you just come here and say whatever you like, and you forget is not everyone that is lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind. It seems "common sense" does not exist in your world.

To me this 9ice and RM issue is a very simple case, which would have died long ago. We wouldn't have been exchanging words now if someguy had done what he ought to have done.

Let me try and help your situation a little.

Let us look at 2face and Mikel rumour. the news was everywhere that 2face "only me" was about Mikel. 2face and Mikel, I am not sure if they even find time to see each other, let alone chatt. 2face like a reseaonable human being quickly wrote on twitter to confute the rumour, and the rumour died a natural death.

Now to 9ice and RM, even if the song wasn't about RM. A friend called you (this is somebody you've dined and wined together with) to draw your attention to the rumour surrounding the song you sang, and begged you to please try and put an end to the rumour, meanwhile, you can do this on twitter, facebook and what have you. WAS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR? but 9ice blatantly refused to do anything about it and was happy that his friends name is being dragged through the mud. and I wonder what friendship is all about If 9ice truly had the interest of his friend at heart, he would done what 2face did, it wouldnt take anything away from him.

I believe RM did what he had to do, if I were in his shoes, I will do the same thing and he's achieved his aim.

If you feel what RM did is wrong, then tell me. . . If you be RM wetin you for do?

And you said nothing would have happened if the fone convo was kept private. Are you so empty? Do you know what would have happened to RM's image if he had not took a bold step, I for one, I was begining to think he actualy did it.

And you said also that there was nothing to clear. so why the fone convo RM leak out come dey burn u for body. 9ice said he does not have time to do what RM asked of him, so RM helped him (in other not to waste his time any longer) by leaking the fone convo as a proof, 9ice should be gr8ful to RM for saving his time. Why does it suddenly look like RM deprived him of selling his album?

I don't have any problem with RM or 9ice oo, but if we see truth make we talk am, If 9ice do wetin him suppose do as a true friend, this matter for don die since

So, tosin whenever you want to comment on issues like this, you dont just start from halfway, start from the root, because this goes beyond being a fan and all that.

goodluck

HOLY CRAPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, answer the damn question and stop spewing gibberish!!!!!!!! Is your god, RUG-HEADY a bloody coward?? YES OR NO!!!!!

He has done like 2 diss tracks for 9ce who is not a rapper but is chickening out of a beef he started with Modenine. . .

I mean, where is Rugheadman. . .the double edged sword who won't hesitate to slice anyone. . .remember this lines. . ."i go name names, I go lay blames. now its time to flog with cane!!!!!!!!". . .When the Mode got armed with the 9, the baskard is running ontwitter and forming man of God saying "My Lord will fight for me". . .na we no get lord abi. . .olori coconut grin grin grin

To the Rughead and 9ce issue. . .guy, there was nothing for 9ce to clear. Go listen to the convo again. 9ce asked him. . ."What if I sing that kind song over and over again, does it mean i will have to be clearing you or releasing press statements all because some rumour-devouring idiot is feeling insecure and unsafe with his career" (I added my onw words to it). . .Abegi!!!!! He blew the whole thingy out of proportion. I mean your name was not mentioned, there were no subliminals directed at you, the idiot only jumped on rumours and carried the whole thingy on his head. If he can't survive rumours which is part and parcel of the life of a celeb, why the hell did he hustle for the fame in the first place? Abegi!!!!! The guy is a snitch jare. . .

@fastmoney

On the issue of rugheaddy clearing the air or paving the way for other rappers. . .for the sake of argument, lets agree its true but for 10 years, thats what he wants to continue bragging to us. . .dude that stuff is overflogged jare. . .we ain't kids, . .without rugheaddy there would have still been a Modenine, there would have still been am MI, a terry, an OD and others. . . if he has nothing to offer us except flaunting wealth he does not have bastardising the minds of upcoming artistes to celeberate riches at the espense of hardwork, then like tosin said, he should just retire!!!!!!!

Why wwon't they call rugheaddy an ill or a dope rapper. . .in a country where "Mogbono feli feli, ur lyrics are smelly smelly bla bla bla" are seen as dope lyrics, I'm not surprised. . .

balo:

"If you wanna talk about me, talk about me lemme know, The name is R.U.G.G.E.D.MAN put in your flow"

Yes!!!! dem talk about am, he heared and what did he do? he ran to encomium magazin and spewed gibberish!!! if u are attacking 9ce for calling rugheaddy names, then u guys have shallow memories!!!

Its this not the same rugheadman that yabbed modenine in the media. . .called him a Basthard and said he will die a pauper!!!. Have u heared modenine or any other naija artiste curse dere fellow artistes in public? I mean, beef is beef but cursing ur fellow artiste in public is nothing but a BIG CHARATER FLAW to me. . .the idi.ot needs to attend anger management classes!!!!!

jenace999:

@javababoon do you have a job at all? abi na you get nairaland? na just your post full everywhere, take am easy before i go hear say you don dey steal your mama money go browse for cafe? but i must say that you are hating on rugged too much. some of your points shows share hatred. Rugged is good but truth be told, He just cant match mode. Try to be rational in your judgement ok. If you keep on hating that much, you might go insane. Jeje my broda.

Anways we do it for the love of hip hop,

wetin dey worry this one? asking me if i get job. . .i go employ 10 of u and pay 5 yrs salary in advance. . . grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by balo(m): 10:30am On Jan 21, 2011
"This baba that[b] baba[/b], when I diss a baba, it ain't Ethiopia"

I like Ruggedman and Mode 9. They stil remain egbon to the other rappers around now. Yes, Mode 9 codedly started d beef, Yes, Ruggedy called out for war, and told Mode 9 directly that if he wants to battle, he (Mode 9) should mention his (Rugged) name in any diss track. In all sincerity, Mode 9 neva mentioned the name "Ruggedman" in Death Blow. Fine, it was directed at Rugged, but since Rugged said "Mention my name, and see" and M9 refused to mention his name, dont see any reason why Rugged should reply.

Anybody can be baba, 2baba, Ruggedy Baba, Soul E baba, Java baba cheesy

NB 9ice mentioned Rugged's name in two diss tracks and he got 2 replies.
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by lordmaxi: 10:33am On Jan 21, 2011
@javalove
dude stop taking RM issues personal and pls grow up, why calling him an idiot. See understand me mehn, its nt like i care bout rugged that much, but pls get a grip and talk maturely like a reasonable dude i think u re. Am certainly gon love mode till death cos the dude has written down his name in the book of rap legend as far as africa is concerned but that wont make me forget the fact that there WAS rugged.

@topic
at a time when it was kennis and idris (wack)king of rap, who would ve dared to do what RM did. Think over that without sentiment and tell me if u still feels rugged is a coward. And on why he was quick to reply nice, dont forget that they were very close friends more like brothers
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by javalove(m): 10:50am On Jan 21, 2011
balo:

I like Ruggedman and Mode 9. They stil remain egbon to the other rappers around now. Yes, Mode 9 codedly started d beef, Yes, Ruggedy called out for war, and told Mode 9 directly that if he wants to battle, he (Mode 9) should mention his (Rugged) name in any diss track. In all sincerity, Mode 9 neva mentioned the name "Ruggedman" in Death Blow. Fine, it was directed at Rugged, but since Rugged said "Mention my name, and see" and M9 refused to mention his name, dont see any reason why Rugged should reply.

Modo did not codedly start the beef!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have some modenine tracks from the Orisuna mixtape, when modo and rughead were still pals. . .if u listen to them now, you guys will still say he is dissing rughead!!! thats the way modo raps!!!! Go listen to "Mathematics Freestyle" and other tracks. . .thats just the way he raps!!. . .you guys still have not come out to say how modo stylishky started the beef. . .una just dey make claims without proofs. . .

lord maxi:

@javalove
dude stop taking RM issues personal and pls grow up, why calling him an . See understand me mehn, its nt like i care bout rugged that much, but pls get a grip and talk maturely like a reasonable dude i think u re. Am certainly gon love mode till death cos the dude has written down his name in the book of rap legend as far as africa is concerned but that wont make me forget the fact that there WAS rugged.

@topic
at a time when it was kennis and idris (wack)king of rap, who would ve dared to do what RM did. Think over that without sentiment and tell me if u still feels rugged is a coward. And on why he was quick to reply nice, dont forget that they were very close friends more like brothers

E be liike say u just join nairaland abi. . .? dey dere dey yarn. . . grin

its all fun abeg oo. , dats d way i am on NL. . .not like I will see rugheaddy on d streets and start yabbing him or wont greet him. . .

its all internet "gangsterism" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ofoka. . .abeg help me explain to am. . .NL 101

Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by tical(m): 11:47am On Jan 21, 2011
balo:

lol Real talk!
fastmoney:

To answer your question i would say mode is just an MC while ruggedman is an artist. So ask your which is greater, which would you rather be? An MC or an Artist.

Do you remember Big tigger from RAP CITY, He comes up with the illest freestyles and punchlines but he couldn't elevate to an artist, Remember Jin the chinese rapper? He would knocked out EVERY other MC that came his way but when he got signed to ruff ryders he did not do poo.

Thats a Fact!
tosinaded@:

Telling som1 who is retiring to retire rily shows how frustrated u are by his success. .Aint surprised mode9 also said it subliminally in his 'Talkin to You' track. .Really I luv how Ruggedman's success kips provoking his haters. .Ruggedman has made BIG FORTUNE from rap nd has over the years become the MOST RELEVANT rapper in nigeria history. .Even MI the hottest rapper now can attest to that. .

RM UNTOUCHABLE Album is the BEST RAP ALBUM in the NIGERIAN market now. FACT

From your delusional posts,it is obvious that u r pained that 'A word is a enuff for the 9ice' hit 9ice HARD nd left him dumbfounded. .deal wiv it or better of, just hang urself!

RM is a smart businessman nd has no time 4 trivial things. .he had made fortune that the likes of mode9 wil neva make. .even if they r trapped in a goldmine 4 a decade. .

Now the legendary MC is now retiring,leaving rap 4 the newcats to face other important things. .instead of u to respect that,u are here spewing crap!
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by tosinaded(m): 12:02pm On Jan 21, 2011
tical:

From your delusional posts,it is obvious that u r pained that 'A word is a enuff for the 9ice' hit 9ice HARD nd left him dumbfounded. .deal wiv it or better of, just hang urself!

RM is a smart businessman nd has no time 4 trivial things. .he had made fortune that the likes of mode9 wil neva make. .even if they r trapped in a goldmine 4 a decade. .

Now the legendary MC is now retiring,leaving rap 4 the newcats to face other important things. .instead of u to respect that,u are here spewing crap!

No one man should be this S.tu.pId, its unfair
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 21, 2011
I love em both , dem no fit sell pork , dem no fit sell fish ,
na beef dem dey sell

Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by khanye(m): 12:41pm On Jan 21, 2011
#Now Playing: ModeNine - Death Blow . . . . . . cool grin

"I'm bigger than u lyrically, Forget about size" grin
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by baslone: 1:35pm On Jan 21, 2011
M9, RM and 9ice!!!

Two dead rappers and a bit.#h!
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by dammiecool(m): 2:02pm On Jan 21, 2011
tosinaded@:

No one man should be this S.tu.pId, its unfair

Cant believe Rugged/nice issue could turn tosin against ruggedy. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by tical(m): 2:14pm On Jan 21, 2011
@jenace999 You kip reiterating that u are a ruggedman's fan but this topic 'IS RUGGEDMAN A COWARD' is more of an insult to the artiste who u claim to be a fan of

Really. .out of all RM big fans,I've neva come across any1 who craved for a reply to deathblow before. .unless the fan is just a mingle. .

Are u really Ruggedman's fan Or u just want to mock rugged by using people to debate?? Cuz An M9 fan wil neva set up a thread lyk this against Mode9. .

Hav u rily listened to the delusional lyrics of DEATHBLOW?? You wil hear the voice of an envious,low self-esteem nd frustrated rapper. .

when RM was ready 4 war nd told M9 to mention his Name,dude was procastinating outta fear. .RM dropped 'bangin' saying he has passed his level, M9 shuld just get money & quit envying * RM REALLY HAD NO RAP PEERS*. .M9 started gettin more confrontational after he heard RM had announced his retirement plans. .Who is the coward here If u were the one. . Will u reply deathblow wiv ur last album

Listen. .Hiphop is all abt facing the beef challenge thrown at you but You need to be smart to ignore some beefs that u wil gain nuffin from. If MI was smart enuff to ignore,he wuldnt hav been rubbished by kelly Hansome!

When Rugged dissed Eedis,kennis etal. .the same pple who praised him,said all he does is to diss people. .RM dropped baraje. .they said he sold out. .M9 dissed RM codedly nd lodged the first attack, RM was blamed for it. .when 9ice dissed RM,the same pple condemning him now. .said he was a coward 4 not replying 9ice. .he addressed 9ice. .they are now saying he MUST diss Mode9. . .IS RUGGEDMAN YOUR TOY

If u are really a ruggedman fan then quit being influenced his haters. .RM has grown passed that M9 beef nd its bn 4gotten about by many unless u are just tryin to resuscitate M9's career

lord maxi:

@topic
RM has proved on countless occasions that he got guts nd doesnt tolerate nonsense. .He isnt a coward

for instance, in star mega jam 2006,when all the 9ja artistes were asked by th show promoters to leave the backstage 4 Intl artiste SEAN PAUL. .when artiste lyk dare,African china,jazzman,paul play,stereoman etc all chickened out. .Ruggedman stood his grounds nd said he wil neva leave backstage 4 SEAN PAUL, he stayed n was respected 4 that

@jenace999 ~ Anyone who really knws RM nd listens to his music wil know RM got nerves of steel. .He is very real nd blunt. .HE WAS NEVA A COWARD ND HE WIL NEVA BE. .if u stil doubt this fact. .datz ur biz!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

D Banj Ft Snoop Dogg / Why Is Birdman Always Touching His Mudaphickin Chin?! / How To Be An OAP (parody)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.