Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,843 members, 7,945,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:36 AM

Is Ruggedman A Coward? - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Ruggedman A Coward? (5123 Views)

9ice Wishes Ruggedman A.k.a ‘log Headman’ A Happy Birthday And Yet To Release Al / Where Is Ruggedman? / Is Ruggedman A Lyricist: What Is Lyricism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by tosinaded(m): 2:16pm On Jan 21, 2011
dammiecool:

Cant believe Rugged/nice issue could turn tosin against ruggedy. shocked shocked shocked

guy. . . . . Rugged acted like a bI.tcch and a snitch!

on the Mode9 issue. . . . . . . he acted a coward!

apart from that, i av nothing against him!
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by javalove(m): 2:32pm On Jan 21, 2011
tical:

@jenace999 You kip reiterating that u are a ruggedman's fan but this topic 'IS RUGGEDMAN A COWARD' is more of an insult to the artiste who u claim to be a fan of

Really. .out of all RM big fans,I've neva come across any1 who craved for a reply to deathblow before. .unless the fan is just a mingle. .

Are u really Ruggedman's fan Or u just want to mock rugged by using people to debate?? Cuz An M9 fan wil neva set up a thread lyk this against Mode9. .

Hav u rily listened to the delusional lyrics of DEATHBLOW?? You wil hear the voice of an envious,low self-esteem nd frustrated rapper. .

when RM was ready 4 war nd told M9 to mention his Name,dude was procastinating outta fear. .RM dropped 'bangin' saying he has passed his level, M9 shuld just get money & quit envying * RM REALLY HAD NO RAP PEERS*. .M9 started gettin more confrontational after he heard RM had announced his retirement plans. .Who is the coward here If u were the one. . Will u reply deathblow wiv your last album

Listen. .Hiphop is all abt facing the beef challenge thrown at you but You need to be smart to ignore some beefs that u wil gain nuffin from. If MI was smart enuff to ignore,he wuldnt hav been rubbished by kelly Hansome!

When Rugged dissed Eedis,kennis etal. .the same pple who praised him,said all he does is to diss people. .RM dropped baraje. .they said he sold out. .M9 dissed RM codedly nd lodged the first attack, RM was blamed for it. .when 9ice dissed RM,the same pple condemning him now. .said he was a coward 4 not replying 9ice. .he addressed 9ice. .they are now saying he MUST diss Mode9. . .IS RUGGEDMAN YOUR TOY

If u are really a ruggedman fan then quit being influenced his haters. .RM has grown passed that M9 beef nd its bn 4gotten about by many unless u are just tryin to resuscitate M9's career
RM has proved on countless occasions that he got guts nd doesnt tolerate nonsense. .He isnt a coward

for instance, in star mega jam 2006,when all the 9ja artistes were asked by th show promoters to leave the backstage 4 Intl artiste SEAN PAUL. .when artiste lyk dare,African china,jazzman,paul play,stereoman etc all chickened out. .Ruggedman stood his grounds nd said he wil neva leave backstage 4 SEAN PAUL, he stayed n was respected 4 that

@jenace999 ~ Anyone who really knws RM nd listens to his music wil know RM got nerves of steel. .He is very real nd blunt. .HE WAS NEVA A COWARD ND HE WIL NEVA BE. .if u stil doubt this fact. .datz your biz!

Waste of time!!!! Why can't you remove the scale in ur eyes and say the truth. . .? Rugheaddy didnt drop BANGING from the moon, he dropped it after Talking To You was released. . .okpuro jati jati. . .

And u call Deathblow's lyrics delusional?? Guy. . grow up!!!!! Even rugheaddy fans admit that track is in the 'Hit em up' of nigeria. . .are u kidding me!!!??

Guy ur lie too much. .

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by Mobinga: 2:35pm On Jan 21, 2011
tosinaded@:

guy. . . . . Rugged acted like a bI.tcch and a snitch!

on the Mode9 issue. . . . . . . he acted a coward!

apart from that, i av nothing against him!
shocked shocked shocked

Tosin is accusing Rugged of being a snitch

Dwarf calling midget short
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by tosinaded(m): 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2011
Mobinga:

shocked shocked shocked

Tosin is accusing Rugged of being a snitch

Dwarf calling midget short

the fact that a liar calls sum1 a liar dsnt mean that the liar is lying. . . the liar been accused might just be a liar grin grin
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by dammiecool(m): 2:51pm On Jan 21, 2011
tosinaded@:

the fact that a liar calls sum1 a liar dsnt mean that the liar is lying. . . the liar been accused might just be a liar grin grin

guy, ure spittin with so much venom shocked shocked shocked shocked

9ice get hin own fault too, cos i dont see a big deal in clearin a friend frm d dirty rumour(if truly u dont have any ulterior motive)
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by tosinaded(m): 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2011
they both av faults. . . . buh uve gotta take sides, based on ur own personal analysis and opinion!

to me Ruggedman has the bigger share of the blame, for leaking the phone convo!
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by baslone: 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2011
dammiecool:

guy, ure spittin with so much venom shocked shocked shocked shocked

9ice get hin own fault too, cos i dont see a big deal in clearin a friend frm d dirty rumour(if truly u dont have any ulterior motive)

He couldn't because he needed to sell records!

Bit#%h MOVE!!!
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by eldee(m): 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2011
tosinaded@:

they both av faults. . . .  buh uve gotta take sides, based on your own personal analysis and opinion!

Shebi I brought the legal analysis of the case on the other thread and challenged anyone that can prove he's a uni graduate to challenge it.

It's always like that, y'all talk and talk . . . and when sumone says sumn you can't defend, you move to a new thread.
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by tical(m): 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2011
tosinaded@:

SMH. . .its pity dat I wasted my time on this guy
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by dammiecool(m): 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2011
tosinaded@:

they both av faults. . . . buh uve gotta take sides, based on your own personal analysis and opinion!

No!! i don't agree with, Tony payne called 9ice to clear d rumor b4 rugged did(d convo was released months after), 9ice keep saying mi o raye ni, which kain aye e hin no get lets say d truth dis rumor is what abolore can clear on his bb.

all i want was 2 clear my name of d dirty rumour/
all u have to do was 2 speak up
but u let it grow like a tumour/
maybe d way i cleared it was wrong/
but u left me wit no choice/

u wouldnt voice d truth,so i have 2 become d truth voice/
u kept quiet den,now ure making noise like dan a town cryer/
u wouldnt say d truth an anytin u say makes u a lair/

all of u blaming Rugged if na you wetin u go do remember sleepin with another mans wife in dis part of d world is . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

make una feel d rugged pain in dis payne situation.
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by tosinaded(m): 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2011
@tical
ur life is ful of regrets, am not surprised

@dammie
na ur opinion be that,just like i said earlier. . .every body get em personal opinion,based on how em take judge the matter.
Thats y i said they both av faults!
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by MeGaStReEt: 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2011
javalove:

O ma shee oooo. . .

where do I start the lecturing from now. . .

HOLY CRAPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, answer the damn question and stop spewing gibberish!!!!!!!! Is your god, RUG-HEADY a bloody coward?? YES OR NO!!!!!

He has done like 2 diss tracks for 9ce who is not a rapper but is chickening out of a beef he started with Modenine. . .

I mean, where is Rugheadman. . .the double edged sword who won't hesitate to slice anyone. . .remember this lines. . ."i go name names, I go lay blames. now its time to flog with cane!!!!!!!!". . .When the Mode got armed with the 9, the baskard is running ontwitter and forming man of God saying "My Lord will fight for me". . .na we no get lord abi. . .olori coconut grin grin grin

To the Rughead and 9ce issue. . .guy, there was nothing for 9ce to clear. Go listen to the convo again. 9ce asked him. . ."What if I sing that kind song over and over again, does it mean i will have to be clearing you or releasing press statements all because some rumour-devouring is feeling insecure and unsafe with his career" (I added my onw words to it). . .Abegi!!!!! He blew the whole thingy out of proportion. I mean your name was not mentioned, there were no subliminals directed at you, the only jumped on rumours and carried the whole thingy on his head. If he can't survive rumours which is part and parcel of the life of a celeb, why the hell did he hustle for the fame in the first place? Abegi!!!!! The guy is a snitch jare. . .

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!

This one case even worse

@tosinadeb, I am still waiting for you to answer my quesion

If you feel what RM did is wrong. . . If you be RM wetin you for do?
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by khanye(m): 10:08am On Jan 22, 2011
^^^so u think the best way for him was recording that phone convo and putin it online?
Rugheadman is a disgrace, he's always braging about being the rap messiah, braging about giving 9ice a life.
Oponu oshi . .
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by eldee(m): 10:18am On Jan 22, 2011
khanye:

^^^so u think the best way for him was recording that phone convo and putin it online?
Rugheadman is a disgrace, he's always braging about being the rap messiah, braging about giving 9ice a life.
Oponu oshi . .

It's not the best way, it's a reasonable way considering the situation he was in.
It's like driving past the red light because your being chased.
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by khanye(m): 10:36am On Jan 22, 2011
eldee:

It's not the best way, it's a reasonable way considering the situation he was in.
It's like driving past the red light because your being chased.

he was actin on RUMOR and 9ice told him on the phone convo that it's not RM
What else does he want 9ice to do? Go on twitter or FB to type all that BS
9ice is fcking bizzy, i dont really like him but it's not easy working on 2 albums (and videos) at the same time
while RM is always on twitter and FB havin all the time to read those BS

A yoruba adage goes Thus: eni to ba shey ikan ifura, lara ma fu.
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by eldee(m): 10:54am On Jan 22, 2011
khanye:

he was actin on RUMOR and 9ice told him on the phone convo that it's not RM
What else does he want 9ice to do? Go on twitter or FB to type all that BS
9ice is fcking bizzy, i dont really like him but it's not easy working on 2 albums (and videos) at the same time
while RM is always on twitter and FB havin all the time to read those BS

A yoruba adage goes Thus: eni to ba shey ikan ifura, lara ma fu.

Come on bruv . . . u know that excuse is weak. Publicists don't record albums, their job is to clear 'silly' rumours.
We all know 9ice didn't want to clear the rumour, let's not insult each other's intelligence abeg.

And you and I know that in Nigeria, a silly rumour can kill your career, ask Toni Payne and 2face.
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by MeGaStReEt: 10:57am On Jan 22, 2011
eldee:

We all know 9ice didn't want to clear the rumour

thats the problem, was that too much to do for a FRIEND?
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by queensmith: 11:00am On Jan 22, 2011
hes a dichead for what he did! shows how backwards the bloody country is!

just looking for attention, well he got his 5 minutes. back to his fb page that no-one looks at!
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by shiningzin(m): 1:27pm On Jan 22, 2011
9ice is an ingrate!i hope he doesn't spend d few years left in his career to pay for what he did to his wife and friend.RM a coward?hell no!
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by queensmith: 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2011
woooooort?? wth did 9ice do to you? lmao!
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by montelik(m): 2:24pm On Jan 22, 2011
I don't like commenting or taking sides regarding d rugged/9ice leaked telephone conversation. As d saying goes "d man wearing d shoe know where it pinches d most". I don't know what sort of trauma d rumors were causing rugged that he felt leaking a private conversation with a colleague was d only way out. But that said I feel like he over reacted and use an overly ridiculous stunt to clear his name.

After all 2face had to deal with these same rumors, yet he didn't leak a conversation. I.D Cabasa, someone who contributed so much more to 9ice's career than Rugged can ever claim, didn't go and record a phone conversation and leak it. Hell, even Toni Payne his former wife and mother of his first born, who was being called all sorts. She didn't go and record a private call and release it. Why is that d "ugly rumor" that all these people didn't feel d need to debunk in such an ugly fashion, was d one that got rugged so bothered as to do something that leaves a bad impression of his person. My reasoning tells me that these people knew that trying to debunk a BS story d way rugged did, is not d way a mature person should behave.

Now maybe rugged feels it was worth it and if he is sleeping at night better cos of his actions, then who can fault him. Maybe d rumor was threatening his daily bread and his health more so than any of d other people targeted and he felt drastic action was justified. Nah only rugged know.
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by tosinaded(m): 2:35pm On Jan 22, 2011
montelik:

I don't like commenting or taking sides regarding d rugged/9ice leaked telephone conversation. As d saying goes "d man wearing d shoe know where it pinches d most". I don't know what sort of trauma d rumors were causing rugged that he felt leaking a private conversation with a colleague was d only way out. But that said I feel like he over reacted and use an overly ridiculous stunt to clear his name.

After all 2face had to deal with these same rumors, yet he didn't leak a conversation. I.D Cabasa, someone who contributed so much more to 9ice's career than Rugged can ever claim, didn't go and record a phone conversation and leak it. Hell, even Toni Payne his former wife and mother of his first born, who was being called all sorts. She didn't go and record a private call and release it. Why is that d "ugly rumor" that all these people didn't feel d need to debunk in such an ugly fashion, was d one that got rugged so bothered as to do something that leaves a bad impression of his person. My reasoning tells me that these people knew that trying to debunk a BS story d way rugged did, is not d way a mature person should behave.

Now maybe rugged feels it was worth it and if he is sleeping at night better cos of his actions, then who can fault him. Maybe d rumor was threatening his daily bread and his health more so than any of d other people targeted and he felt drastic action was justified. Nah only rugged know.

i swear u took dem words outta my mind!

@megastreet
hop that ans ur question? What did 2face do? What did cabasa do? They were both linked to the rumour. . . What did they do?
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by MeGaStReEt: 2:57pm On Jan 22, 2011
@montelik, you have well spoken

RM felt that was the best way for him to stop the rumour and it worked for him, you can't blame him. Becuae as we speak right now, the rumour has died down. As you talk, na person wey wear shoe know were e dey pain am. He has to do what he feels was right. Talk about drastic situations and what they calls for. . .

@tosin, lol because you see person wey you go lean on, you don run comeback, I think say them don ban you for NL.

tosinaded@:

Which words exactly did he take out of your mind? tell me. lol funny boi

btw you never still answer my question ooo

I found out that, some people can condemn anything, criticise anybody, but will do far more worst things if placed in that same situation. Life is a lesson, we have to learn everyday
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by tosinaded(m): 4:01pm On Jan 22, 2011
Megastreet no dey form dumb abeg!

The ans to ur questn dey my last post!
Cabasa,2face and rugged were linked to the rumour!
Cabasa and 2face didnt make no bitchy call. . . . And it died down 4 dem!

Rugged felt he had to clear the matter,
and the matter is stil far 4rm over btwn himself,toni and 9ice!

Which is the smarter move? U pick. . . .
I go wiv cabasa and 2face!
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by eldee(m): 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2011
montelik:
But that said I feel like he over reacted and use an overly ridiculous stunt to clear his name.

My point exactly . . . he overreacted, but we can't speak like we are/were in his shoes. And 9ice doesn't have any right to speak on this.
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by javalove(m): 5:03pm On Jan 22, 2011
tosinaded@:

The ans to your questn dey my last post!

Correct tosin. . .i dey ur back like hunch!!!

releasing the phone convo has still not proven he didnt do the alleged. . .he only made himself look silly and actted like a foo.l. . .

At that age. .

See, Rugheaddy needed this controversy more than 9ce. . .he needed it to make headlines. . .just imagine. . ITS A DAMN RUMOUR FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!

My fuss wv him has not just been about his wackess. . . he has a bad charactewr too!!! and i don dey talk am before noww. . .

Others were linked to the same rumour. . .except there is something rugheaddy and 8ce are not revealing to the public. . .

Oshi oda

£javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by abdurrazaq(m): 5:13pm On Jan 22, 2011
On the issue of Ruggedman and Modenine, Ruggedman is a Coward. He didn't act his words lyrics. He is just smart to create or escalate controversies for fame and money which is what he did with KENNIS/Eedris and 9ice/Payne issues respectively. The only justly 'war' hiphop-wise he would have fought was the one he chickened out of.
He lost the battle with ModeIX before it began because deep down, he felt it was a war he wouldn't be able to win the reason he replied 'Talking to you' with Banging without NAME(S) since it is evident it was used to address someone/something, I mean BANGING should have been straight to the point, naming names as he promised in his previous records.
Even Kelly Hansome has the guts to take on MI & The Choc Crew and destroy them .  grin
He is afraid of losing but, unfortunately he lost. He might be rich but, that's not the end of success.
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by eldee(m): 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2011
@Java

Stop being a fool . . . any and every one that listened to that convo knows he didn't do it.
After you go dey vex if person yab you. Oya oshi.
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by MeGaStReEt: 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2011
tosinaded@:

The ans to your questn dey my last post!

@Tosin, I dey form dumb abi? How you dey take pass exam for school self. I asked you a simple question, and you are talling me about I.D Cabasa and 2face

tosinaded@:

Guy forget tha thang, for RM side the matter don die, him don wash him hand comot, e remain T. Payne and 9ice
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by tosinaded(m): 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

@Tosin, I dey form dumb abi? How you dey take pass exam for school self. I asked you a simple question, and you are talling me about I.D Cabasa and 2face

if u cant see the ans in my previous post,then am done talkn to u!
Its pointless
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by MeGaStReEt: 9:56pm On Jan 22, 2011
tosinaded@:

@megastreet
hop that ans your question? What did 2face do? What did cabasa do? They were both linked to the rumour. . . What did they do?

lol

Above is your previous post, were the answer for here?
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by tosinaded(m): 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2011
Nikka fukk off abeg!
The same post that you quoted is wut ure askn me for?
Are u 4 real. . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is Birdman Always Touching His Mudaphickin Chin?! / How To Be An OAP (parody) / Timaya's Plantain Boy Rules Music Scene. . Picks N9.5m Escalade Jeep . .

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.