Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,066 members, 7,928,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 10:53 AM

Another Hand Of God By Messi - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Another Hand Of God By Messi (5708 Views)

How A World-record Goal Against Celta By Messi Will Complete Stunning Scoring Ci (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Hand Of God By Messi by topeorekoy(m): 7:01am On Jun 11, 2007
Messi's hand of God nearly gave BARCA the league title but in a dramatic fashion at the end of the 2nd half, they conceed a late goal from espanyol. i was heartbroken cos after ARSENAL, Barca is next. maybe they were missing, ronaldinho but i doubt that, with messi, eto'o, xavi,deco, iniesta and co. but i dont know why there was no holding midfielder in that line up? no defensive midfielder to cut the opponents play. too bad for barca, they wont win the la liga this season. embarassed cry undecided

Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by swing4real(m): 8:10am On Jun 11, 2007
I was so pissed that day.To think Madrid is ahead of them again is very annoying.Anyways they have just one match to go.I pray they win.
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by RuuDie(m): 9:24am On Jun 11, 2007
I can't figure out why so many a Barca fan are all down & gloomy --- a game 2 go; away 2 Nastic, it's Barca's game. Real home 2 Mallorca is going to be more of a contest than most would think ! i sense a funny sort of empathy 4 Barca in Mallorca --- not from majority of the fans, but from the players !
I still stick my neck out in Barca's direction --- they'll retain the La Liga title !
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by tng(f): 9:36am On Jun 11, 2007
Barca won't win the league this season. That goal was supposed to be disallowed and in essence barca lose the game. Obviously, barca would win their last game and so would real madrid.
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by RuuDie(m): 9:47am On Jun 11, 2007
well, that's the general perception in Madrid right now --- "That they'll win against Mallorca" --- simply because its a home game. i just feel there's going to be a twist in this "tale end" !
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by topeorekoy(m): 10:35am On Jun 11, 2007
I WILL WANT BARCA TO WIN THE LA LIGA. I AM AN ARSENAL FAN BUT AFTER THE GUNNERS, BARCA IS JUST NEXT. WITH THE DRAW WITH ESPANYOL, IT IS REALLY DIFFICULT FOR BARCA COS MADRID WILL BETA MALLORCA AND BARCA WILL WIN TOO.

AM SO SAD THAT THE CUP IS GOING TO MADRID cry undecided embarassed
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by RuuDie(m): 10:50am On Jun 11, 2007
Take heart bro, i'm a United fan but somehow, somehow something inside me tells me its Barcaz no matter what !
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by somze(f): 10:51am On Jun 11, 2007
Rubbish, Barca are cheats, pure and simple. And as a Chelsea fan i would love nothing more than seeing them go trophyless this season. They're pathetic. The media jumps at the chance to call Ronaldo and Drogba cheats when they dive but they turn a blind eye to the swimming medalist at the nou camp whose manager by the way is allowed to have drinks with refs at CL half time.

Down with Evil!!!
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by 9ja4eva: 11:02am On Jun 11, 2007
Say d ref was blind to see Messi play handball.

Anyway i want Barca to win d league
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by topeorekoy(m): 11:18am On Jun 11, 2007
the hand of god will have been so sweet, had it been barca won the game. i will have have been so happy but they drew. am soooooooooooo sad cry :-x but i pray with my heart that they win the la liga
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by RuuDie(m): 11:20am On Jun 11, 2007
@ somzee,
yeah like JM carries a bottle of wine 2 appease his ELDERS anytime he's going to  Old Trafford  cheesy
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by somze(f): 11:37am On Jun 11, 2007
@ruudie

I've got to hand it to you man, you sure could get an award for going off point grin
Rizkaard meeting a ref in his room at half time is illegal, JM handing drink partners wine is a friendly gesture. Dont mean nothing.

I know what you're trying to drive at. We all know the Sir and his Cabinet, but we also know JM and his cabinet. Lets not go there, stick to the evil in nou camp. wink
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by Akolawole(m): 11:51am On Jun 11, 2007
I actually want a twist inthe league.

I want both Real and Barca to lose while Seville win [ Looks impossible but this is La Liga NOT predictable Premiership]

On Messi, I reserve my comment. cry
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by RuuDie(m): 11:58am On Jun 11, 2007
@ Somzee,

now u dey try yarn peace talks abi ? well 2 the hand of God goal, i'm sure it was purely accidental; Messi ain't a cheat but any how a goal comes in their desperation, i don't xpect 'em 2 reject it !
for "evils", do you know how many "suitcases" have been shipped from the Bernabeu all over spain just to get this title ? Mr. President's on the hot sit bhoy!
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by somze(f): 12:17pm On Jun 11, 2007
purely accidental? grin grin grin
Boy you are good! Are you a lawyer? You would succeed!!!
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by mukina2: 12:18pm On Jun 11, 2007
i cant beleive that a "hand goal" made  a topic on NL tongue

i want madrid to win the title, so some barca players can switch grin
call it selfish interest i dont care grin
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by topeorekoy(m): 12:27pm On Jun 11, 2007
the hand of god will have been so cool if they won the game. am still so sad that they might loose this one
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by RuuDie(m): 12:38pm On Jun 11, 2007
@ Somzee,

I didn't watch that game --- I'm kinda sure that you didn't watch it either but you're just being str8 kuz you're down 4 Madrid --- me, I feel Messi's way 2 honest a player 2 want to deliberately cheat !

@ Mukina,

it ain't all about the hand-goal & don't hate on Barca kuz they beat y'all in a game even GOD wouldn't want y'all 2 win !
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by topeorekoy(m): 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2007
RuuDie:

@ Somzee,

I didn't watch that game --- I'm kind of sure that you didn't watch it either but you're just being str8 kuz you're down 4 Madrid --- me, I feel Messi's way 2 honest a player 2 want to deliberately cheat !

@RUDDIE,
i watch the match to an extent in the 2nd half on MBI and i saw the goal. i saw the miss by eto'o. barca really dominated the match and at a point it was 67% to 33%. the problem in the line up of barca was that there was no holding midfielder to break the runs of the opponent. the line up was purely an attcking one with no defensive midfielder. each time espanyol gets the ball, it always look like a counter cos most of barca's players are out of position and it leaves on the defenders to do the job. the first goal was a typical example of a counter by de la pena and played it to the guy that scored, iniesta put him on side. the crowd celebrated when they heard that madrid was goal down too.

i have been a barca fan since 1994, when the beat united by 4 goals to nil in the semi finals of the champion's cup.

after arsenal, it is barca cos they play like arsenal or is it arsenal that plays like them
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by RuuDie(m): 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2007
are u somzee too ?

man, gots nothing against Barca --- i want 'em 2 win La Liga 2 !!!
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by mukina2: 1:03pm On Jun 11, 2007
@ Ruudie

i am over that final . cheesy afterall it was 10 vs 11 and we still put up a fight .

as fas as i am concerned meesi scored with his hand grin
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by topeorekoy(m): 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2007
@RUUDDIE,
I NEVER KNEW WE R IN THE SAME BOAT.

UP BARCA AFTER THE GOONERS
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by RuuDie(m): 1:23pm On Jun 11, 2007
@Mukina

I know he scored with his hand, but that boy ain't no cheat kuz it wasn't deliberate --- do u need these cool to see the difference in what i'm saying

by the way, if Barca does lose the ligue & the club splits like u project though i doubt if any of that is gonna happen how many of those players can your club afford to buy
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by mukina2: 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2007
Ruudie

its not how many, we can afford to buy . cool

we need only one grin
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by RuuDie(m): 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2007
IN UR SWEETEST, WETTEST DWEEAAAMS grin
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by somze(f): 1:49pm On Jun 11, 2007
@tope
Please dont ignore the goal, kindly tell us if it was a pure accident or a dubious goal by that messy cheat that wants to score by all means.
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2007
Rubbish, Barca are cheats, pure and simple. And as a Chelsea fan i would love nothing more than seeing them go trophyless this season. They're pathetic. The media jumps at the chance to call Ronaldo and Drogba cheats when they dive but they turn a blind eye to the swimming medalist at the nou camp whose manager by the way is allowed to have drinks with refs at CL half time.

Down with Evil!!!

Remniscent of that champions league loss? How painful it was to the canary bird and his followers.
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by mukina2: 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2007
ruudie we shall see grin
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by topeorekoy(m): 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2007
somze:

@tope
Please don't ignore the goal, kindly tell us if it was a pure accident or a dubious goal by that messy cheat that wants to score by all means.

@SOMEZ

LET ME BE TRUTHFUL, THE GOAL WAS NOT AN ACCIDENT. I WAS DUBIOUS BUT ITS IS NOT LIKE HE WAS LOOKING FOR ALL WAYS TO GET A GOAL. THEY'LL HAVE SCORED EVEN IF THEY DIDNT SCORE AT THAT TIME. THATS JUST SOCCER FOR U. IT IS SAD THAT THEY DIDNT WIN YESTERDAY
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by somze(f): 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2007
Lets not go on and on

Messi dubiously got a goal to his tally - CHEAT!!! angry

Case closed, i humbly wait for Barca to loose the title and come out with nothing this season, like our friends at the meyerside and north london. grin
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by topeorekoy(m): 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2007
somze:

Case closed, i humbly wait for Barca to loose the title and come out with nothing this season, like our friends at the meyerside and north london. grin

NA THERE WE GO FIGHT. DID U NOT SEE MY SIGNATURE. AM A DIE-HARD GUNNER. PLS DONT SAY ANYTHING AGAINST THE GOONERS HERE
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by mukina2: 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2007
somze:

Lets not go on and on

Messi dubiously got a goal to his tally - CHEAT!!! angry

Case closed, i humbly wait for Barca to loose the title and come out with nothing this season, like our friends at the meyerside and north london.  grin

bad belle

how many times cheksli players dey cheat grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Is Damaging Real Madrid / Tottenham Vs Chelsea [1 - 1] On Sunday 12th 2010 / Football Betting Online-prediction Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.