Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,110 members, 7,928,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 01:26 PM

Another Hand Of God By Messi - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Another Hand Of God By Messi (5711 Views)

How A World-record Goal Against Celta By Messi Will Complete Stunning Scoring Ci (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2007
What is the noise about BARCA? angry It seems to me they have forgotten that they aren't the Spainish champion. Just like Somze, grin am a blue fan so grin i want barca to go trophyless tongue grin cheesy
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by topeorekoy(m): 3:39pm On Jun 11, 2007
anyway hatred runs in the blues blood for barca. wonder why. am a gooner but a team after my heart is barca
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2007
Whoa grin Barca became a club in your heart after they trash you guys in CL final? grin Not bad, it shows that you still fear and respect them. grin
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by danniecool(m): 3:55pm On Jun 11, 2007
I want Real to lift the cup this season, even if messi use hand of devil in their next match, all i know is that madrid will beat mallorca
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by topeorekoy(m): 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2007
maybe u shld go back to the start of this thread and read what i said on barca and i guess that will give u more insight to my love for barca
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2007
I dey with you.
Madrid will lift the trophy  grin At least there will be some peace from those noisy fans.
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by somze(f): 4:18pm On Jun 11, 2007
We don want to know jack about Barca's Evil Tryanny

Down with EVIL! DOWN WITH BARCA!!!

May it be unto them like north london and meyerside grin

* The last line is seriously inviting confrontation, i hope my blue brothers got my back *
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by topeorekoy(m): 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2007
trouble sleep, yanga go wake am up. if kasala bust all ur blue brothers will leave u run. they chicken up very fast. u r on ur own. beg before all the gunners see this
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by somze(f): 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2007
Its ok, no need for agression.

We are peace makers in the west london. We dont want war, I was simply making a statement of fact. Simple smiley
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by RuuDie(m): 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2007
mukina2:

ruudie we shall see grin

your coach is too engrossed in buying goalkeeprs old enough to be his GrandPa  grin

@ Tope,

what do you mean by saying the goal was not an accident & then insist that Messi wasn't looking for it deliberately guy, u dey fall my hand o !

as for all dem Barca haterz ina d house --- don't count your chicks b4 they hatch ! the title is still there 4 Barca's taking !

by the way, who even hates Barca more ? Gooners, Blues or Madrid fans   i'm getting a lil' confused here now  undecided
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by topeorekoy(m): 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2007
I GUESS IT IS CHELSEA THAT HATES BARCA MOST. AM A GUNNER BUT I DONT HAVE ANY HATRED FOR BARCA EVEN IF THEY BEAT US IN CHAMPION'S LEAGUE FINAL

WHAT I MEANT ABT MESSI'S GOAL WAS THAT THATS WHAT HE WLD HAVE DONE TO SCORE THE GOAL BUT IT WAS NOT AN ACCIDENT
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by RuuDie(m): 5:21pm On Jun 11, 2007
so u're saying, he did deliberately; meaning he cheated ? i still insist that Messi wouldn't do such, he's just not cut-out for that !
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by topeorekoy(m): 6:25pm On Jun 11, 2007
@RUUDDIE,
DID U WATCH THE MATCH? DID U C THAT GOAL? HE MAY NOT BE LIKE THAT BUT THAT GOAL, HE DELIBRATELY HANDLED THE BALL. WHEN HE SCORED I TOT IT WAS WITH HIS HEAD BUT WITH THE REPLAY, IT WAS CLEARLY WITHHIS HAND. PLS JUST LOOK FOR A TAPE OF THE MATCH OR BETTER STILL WATCH MONDAY NITE SOCCER ON M.B.I BY 11PM
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by galatico(m): 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2007
He is surely following the footstep of his father Diego Maradona what a shame!!!
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by kitaun(m): 6:51pm On Jun 11, 2007
how can any sane person say Messi is not cut out for that kind of sh*t?

have u guys forgotten so soon how the Argentines do away with us via dubious spot kicks? shocked

what did Messi do against our defenders at WYC? undecided embarassed
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by debosky(m): 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2007
@ Kit,

I have to disagree with you on this, inexperience and naivety are what cost us in the WYC, tackling a fast moving striker in the box?? of course the ref is going to give a pen, especially when its a small dude like Messi faced with the hulking over-aged grandpas that we took to the tourney!

Messi is not cut out for cheating, he scores beautiful goals regularly, remember the Madrid hat-trick? even in this game he scored a beautiful goal after the first one. the fault is that of the ref, if he didn't see it and call it, that isn't Messi's fault

Messi is a class act, maybe in his haste to score his hand hit the ball and it went in, still its the ref who has to make the call, the ball went in off pippo's arem in the CL finals, but no-one called him a cheat

there are Barca/Argentina haters in the house. let the boy continue shining and shutting up his critics.
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by A40(m): 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2007
galatico:

He is surely following the footstep of his father Diego Maradona what a shame!!!
It was pathetic but then again it runs in all Argentinean blood i guess those guys cheat a lot period, id like Sevilla to get that championship but then again if you ask me the title will go to the Merengues they deserve it,
P.S: Anybody wey plan bad for Gunners na im head im go take carry am
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by kitaun(m): 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2007
@Debosky

truely so, i dislike Barca, not because of their having won us a couple of years ago, or Argentina because they have a way of punishing us, that reminds me, I supported Argentina so much at the World Cup 86 wit em Burruchaga, Valdano, Brown, Armando himself, but they are what they are CHEATS grin

BTW, no one is really cut out to do anything until he is caught doing it!!! cool

who thought Zizou would headbutt Mate-rubbish? grin grin

moreso Debosky, Messi was a little dubious with his body language at getting the spot kicks jare cool

yet, I must concur that he is one of the best things to ever happen to footie cool
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by debosky(m): 7:40pm On Jun 11, 2007
I don't agree with you Kit, the Drogbas of this world have admitted to diving intentionally, we know they are cut out for it despite their talents, and the Ronaldos of this world were so fun of it, and maybe are still fun of diving that the name los submarinos sounds like a better moniker tongue

Zidane headbutting someone isn't all that out of place, he kicked someone earlier in 98 and missed group games, obvious anger management issues.

this is simply unwarranted beef at Messi, fine he scored with his hand, but the final decision is the refs, all the other goals he has been scoring have been sheer genius, he has no track record of cheating unlike some of the aforementioned.
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by kitaun(m): 7:48pm On Jun 11, 2007
KITAUN DOESNT HATE MESSI . . .OK?

what am saying is: being a good player doesnt mean u wont cheat now and then, when u start doesnt really matter u know?

Maradona was already a star b4 the famous hand of God, yes or no?
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by debosky(m): 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2007
OK man, heard you loud and clear. Y'all should lay off Lionel though, that boy is pure class and I won't have his image rubbished.
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by RuuDie(m): 9:22am On Jun 12, 2007
kitaun:

how can any sane person say Messi is not cut out for that kind of sh*t?

I'm sane & i'm entitled 2 whatever i want to say --- if u say i'm not sane, thn i guess only 1 INSANE MAN CAN RCOGNIZE ANOTHER !

L. Messi ain't Christiano, Drogba; he don't clown, he ain't down 4 theatrics. he just plays the game & gives all he got --- i've watched the video; he went for the ball with his head, missed but the ball hit his hand !
my key point here is he didn't do it intentionally, i ain't saying that the ball didn't come off his arm; it did ! but that was not what he'd intended !
now answer me this question, how many footballers would run to the ref & "hey ref the ball came of my hand ?" certainly not Drogba, C.Ronaldo, Kaka, W. Roonie, Stevie G., F. Lamps, D. Beckham --- heck, even THE POPE wouldn't !

kitaun:

have u guys forgotten so soon how the Argentines do away with us via dubious spot kicks? shocked
what did Messi do against our defenders at WYC? undecided embarassed

whatever happened at the WYC, we did ourselves in & don't act like you don't know that refs can give as many penalties as they can find a good 'nuff reason to in a final, that myth was broken a long, long, time ago !  angry
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 12, 2007
Cheat is another skill in Football, no player is innocent of it. Giggs scored a goal in CL when the keeper wasn't prepared which he himself was aware of
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by somze(f): 9:50am On Jun 12, 2007
RuuDie:

L. Messi ain't Christiano, Drogba; he don't clown, he ain't down 4 theatrics. he just plays the game & gives all he got --- i've watched the video; he went for the ball with his head, missed but the ball hit his hand !

Man take it or leave it Messi dives is a CHEAT. He has played with us for 3 seasons of CL and we know him and his other players very well. The only person that does not go to ground so easily in that team (when playing against us) is Ronaldinho. Mess"y" is no different from Ronaldo and Drogba. They all dive, though Ronaldo would get the award as the best.

And as for the handball, like i said earlier, you are a good lawyer, a blind one, but a good one nonetheless. Chelsea should hire you as PR for Drogba and Robben. grin

DOWN WITH THE EVIL TYRANNY OF NOU CAMP!!!
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by RuuDie(m): 10:03am On Jun 12, 2007
Nobody said nada when Carvalho & Terry bundled Valdes and the ball into the net; now una dey run mouth like sey we dey talk about video games
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by somze(f): 10:09am On Jun 12, 2007
What the hell are you talking about? Stop deflecting issues.

Man now you've changed to political maneuvers right? grin

Messy is a CHEAT!!!
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 12, 2007
Sometimes I find it difficult to believe that RuuDi[/b]e don't visit [b]PARAGA JOINT before making his post angry
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by RuuDie(m): 10:28am On Jun 12, 2007
Ooooooh --- so when u manouver by jumping into diving, it is Ok abi ? wetin bin concern diving with the handball ?

dason4life:

Sometimes I find it difficult to believe that RuuDi[/b]e don't visit [b]PARAGA JOINT before making his post angry

na me & you dey go there nah --- that is why u dey scatter-mouth anyha. na 1 CRAZE PESIN DEY SABI ANODA !
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 12, 2007
RuuDie:

Ooooooh --- so when u manouver by jumping into diving, it is Ok abi ? wetin bin concern diving with the handball ?

na me & you dey go there nah --- that is why u dey scatter-mouth anyha. na 1 CRAZE PESIN DEY SABI ANODA !

You see, am not lying grin
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by somze(f): 10:42am On Jun 12, 2007
RuuDie:

Oga, how far? You don eat at all? grin

We are talking about Messy's handball fanatics, so i called him a cheat and to back up my claims that this was not a one-off situation, i called up other cases of his antics - diving.

We are not talking about Terry or Carvalho - which by the way was a clear goal and not a handball. We are talking about Mess"y".

MESSy IS A CHEAT
AND BARCA IS AN EVIL EMPIRE THAT MUST BE CONQUERED!!!
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by chidichris(m): 10:42am On Jun 12, 2007
barca will play under tension as they have started pricing malloca us$600.000 if they can get draw or win over maldrid.
it is high time fifa find solution to all these tricks. the so-called hand of God should be turned to hand of someone else.this is part of chaeting that is spoiling the game.
let madrid take the day
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 12, 2007
Relax guys, Madrid has gotten that lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tottenham Vs Chelsea [1 - 1] On Sunday 12th 2010 / Football Betting Online-prediction Software / European League Results For Matches Played Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.