Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,146 members, 7,946,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:08 AM

Players Who Went From Rags To Riches & Back Again - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Players Who Went From Rags To Riches & Back Again (81820 Views)

5 Former Super Eagles Players Who Became Pastors / Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence / 15 Players Who Were Rich Before Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Players Who Went From Rags To Riches & Back Again by mofedamijo(m): 2:15pm On May 30, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
Bankcruptcy could denote insolvency OR need time to restructure. It is called bankcruptcy protection for a reason. That's what the Chapters mean.

The good news is that you learned something new today.

/

lol, you exposed your incompetence today.........lol, have a nice day.
Re: Players Who Went From Rags To Riches & Back Again by Yodexy: 2:22pm On May 30, 2020
stevmatt15:

Exactly, I wonder how they squandered their money
If not only women, cars and buildings, tell me what else would have exhausted their wealth. Just 1milion naira, and I will never be broke in my life again.

One small thing called tax.
Re: Players Who Went From Rags To Riches & Back Again by delunj(m): 2:59pm On May 30, 2020
stevmatt15:

Exactly, I wonder how they squandered their money
If not only women, cars and buildings, tell me what else would have exhausted their wealth. Just 1milion naira, and I will never be broke in my life again.

Tell me what you are going to do with a million naira and I will send it to you.
Re: Players Who Went From Rags To Riches & Back Again by MrHandsome2013: 3:59pm On May 30, 2020
delunj:

Tell me what you are going to do with a million naira and I will send it to you.
My oga abeg help me with 2k make I use it feed.
My family and I dying of hunger
Re: Players Who Went From Rags To Riches & Back Again by mykerg: 4:13pm On May 30, 2020
paulolee:

just imagine dis gee, using swear words for just joke, d funi tin is dt u dnt even kno d person u ar insulting bcoz afterall nairaland na faceless forum...they are thousands of emeka dt read dt bt u choosed to be noticed..m nt a lawyer n wud leave God to judge u..
eat shit...Seems you don't get my joke too.
Re: Players Who Went From Rags To Riches & Back Again by ofiko123(m): 5:29pm On May 30, 2020
They went from rags to riches because they didn't have proper financial advisers..
Re: Players Who Went From Rags To Riches & Back Again by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 30, 2020
delunj:

Two tokumbo Toyota Siennas for inter States transport.
Or
Engage in furniture, rice ,wheat, flour, etc wholesales.
Will I be broke if I have this with me?
Is it a must that I must be as rich as dangote? At least with this, as time goes on, it will keep increasing in size. I can feed my family, and can buy the best of what an average Nigerian father can buy for their kids. With this I can buy a Nissan almera or primera, I can start building 3 rooms apartment gradually. It is not a must that my children has to go to Convenant or BADCOCK UNIVERSITY.

1 Like

Re: Players Who Went From Rags To Riches & Back Again by hope4nigeria(m): 8:03pm On May 30, 2020
crazygod:
What about Adriano of Brazil?
and Rashidi Yekini.
Re: Players Who Went From Rags To Riches & Back Again by Rafoski: 8:25pm On May 30, 2020
SILVERLINES:

You are stupid
Next time don't quote me since you don't have senses
You're really a violent footballer.
Re: Players Who Went From Rags To Riches & Back Again by wiseoneking: 9:33pm On May 30, 2020
nonny400:

Feel free to be poor bro. Both of you. Everything is vanity. Cheers
Fortunately by God's grace I am not poor but whether poor or rich, vanity upon vanity. I thank God for Jesus, He makes awesome meaning to my existence. Blessings

1 Like

Re: Players Who Went From Rags To Riches & Back Again by wakaawaka(m): 2:17am On May 31, 2020
Thank you for explaining to OP. Asamoah Gyan wey dey BALL
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Declaring bankruptcy doesn’t mean they’re broke or in abject poverty, it’s just a way to avoid paying taxes
Re: Players Who Went From Rags To Riches & Back Again by donmik: 10:27am On May 31, 2020
Not only footballers but any foke, either by indiscipline or by misfortune
Re: Players Who Went From Rags To Riches & Back Again by Ayobami7(m): 12:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
na wa ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet Faiq Bolkiah, World's Richest Footballer, Richer Than Ronaldo, Messi / Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures / Cristiano Ronaldo Look-alike, Biwar Abdullah Gets Treated Like A Star (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.