Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,217 members, 7,913,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:22 AM

Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence (79736 Views)

Players Who Went From Rags To Riches & Back Again / Rashford Breaks Silence On Manchester United’s Recent Form / Mikel Obi Finally Breaks Silence After Being Omitted From Super Eagles Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:30pm On Aug 04
Olympics pole vaulter Anthony Ammirati breaks silence after manhood prevented him from medaling at Paris 2024

French pole vaulter Anthony Ammirati has spoken out after his manhood appeared to prevent him from winning a medal at the Olympics this weekend.

Ammirati looked set to clear 5.70m until a sensitive part of his body denied him during his third attempt on Saturday, leaving viewers in hysterics on social media.

And following the viral moment, the 21-year-old admitted his frustration at missing out on a medal in Paris, albeit without directly referencing his unfortunate mishap.

'It’s a big disappointment,' Ammirati told the French Athletics Federation. 'I’m a bit gutted, because I didn’t miss anything on the third attempt at 5.70 m. What I did miss was a bit of jumping in training to fine-tune the settings. Just a technical session.'

He then added: 'I was 100 percent physically, but I was missing a bit of pole vault.

'The conditions were good. It’s the first time I’ve started a competition without any stress.

'As I was a total outsider, I only had one goal: to interact with the audience. I was almost there.'

Ammirati's remarkable gaffe quickly went viral on social media, with fans left in stitches after his private parts cost him a place on the podium.

DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by EreluRoz: 2:34pm On Aug 04
Where is he

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by CriminalTinubu(f): 3:54pm On Aug 04
EreluRoz:
Where is he and when did he went viral?

Why are you the first on this topic?

113 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by muyico(m): 7:37pm On Aug 04
Nigerian women will go for him!
they likes this tinz daku!! especially calabar,Edo,ondo,IMO and Ebony women

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by arantess: 9:06pm On Aug 04
EreluRoz:
Where is he
you this man..
na waa oo

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by Okuaru: 10:15pm On Aug 04
Good

1 Like

Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by damoobaba: 10:15pm On Aug 04
EreluRoz:
Where is he

Ekwensu😒😒😒

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by chatinent: 10:15pm On Aug 04
Funny lots
Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by AntiChristian: 10:16pm On Aug 04
grin

Dress well!

You're nude!

3 Likes

Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by Kaymaxi2222(m): 10:16pm On Aug 04
CriminalTinubu:

Why are you the first on this topic?
like ..........why her

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by Habbeyy: 10:16pm On Aug 04
sad
Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by ngwaIgbo223: 10:16pm On Aug 04
This is not news let's face the protest.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by docjuli(m): 10:16pm On Aug 04
grin
Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by lailo: 10:17pm On Aug 04
Meanwhile Obidients are still looking for Obi's manhood at the supreme court of west africa grin

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by Melagros(m): 10:17pm On Aug 04
COMRADES are speechless cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by ify2016: 10:17pm On Aug 04
Musa on sighting EreluRoz

26 Likes

Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by chasteman(m): 10:17pm On Aug 04
I pity him sha but it's your manhood not someone else

4 Likes

Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:17pm On Aug 04
A rival competitor tactic.
Maybe one fine bikini babe waka for him front before he jump.

9 Likes

Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by Manculated: 10:17pm On Aug 04
EreluRoz:
Where is he

This one go don use that picture masterbate tire🤣🤣🤣

11 Likes

Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by Sonnobax15(m): 10:17pm On Aug 04
lipsrsealed
Manhood don turn to manhunt shocked

7 Likes

Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:17pm On Aug 04
OLAADEGBU:

DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

So.....his DONKEY KONG denied him his DESTINY?!?!

1 Like

Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by doggedfighter(f): 10:18pm On Aug 04
He won himself a different medal.

He's explaining a different thing though.

2 Likes

Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by Ezennia101(m): 10:18pm On Aug 04
Nonsense and ingredients

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by Freshtruth(m): 10:18pm On Aug 04
Nairaland girls done rush open the page with cucumber hoping to see what they will masturbate with this night

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by Tightpussy2024(f): 10:18pm On Aug 04
See how sturdy,brave ,fit and healthy a 21 year old looks.

I don't know how I will describe a naija guy equivalent of his age without offending God.

If na naija guy,he will blame women . He will say he was trying to please his girlfriend and did penis enlargement

6 Likes

Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by princepeter566: 10:18pm On Aug 04
Tinubu is useless to me

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by eepeepook: 10:19pm On Aug 04
Let me go and find the video.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by Ejiakusmith(m): 10:19pm On Aug 04
Hard luck to him ........ But Erulez the first 🥇 person to comment on this trend

2 Likes

Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by Authoreety: 10:19pm On Aug 04
His P*ni*
Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by Manculated: 10:19pm On Aug 04
Tightpussy2024:
See how sturdy,brave ,fit and healthy a 21 year old looks.

I don't know how I will describe a naija guy equivalent of his age without offending God.

If na naija guy,he for blame women

Mumu a lot of Nigerian boys of that age have a very young face and perfect fit bodies. Unlike him that is looking like a man in his 30s'.

25 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stephen Keshi's Children Arrive Nigeria For His Burial Preparation (photo) / Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) / Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya

Viewing this topic: NCANCHAIR(m), cecilgee(m), ikare(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.