Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,500 members, 7,975,029 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:05 PM

Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence (80600 Views)

Players Who Went From Rags To Riches & Back Again / Rashford Breaks Silence On Manchester United’s Recent Form / Mikel Obi Finally Breaks Silence After Being Omitted From Super Eagles Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by Beremx(f): 10:19pm On Aug 04
Watched the video and couldn't stop laughing. Im for wear pant to hold him manhood well na. The whole 8 inches was just so glaring.

3 Likes

Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by Shehidi62: 10:19pm On Aug 04
Wow
Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by Omoawoke: 10:20pm On Aug 04
EreluRoz:
Where is he

grin
Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by BABANGBALI: 10:20pm On Aug 04
His village people used his manhood to catch am
Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by Omoawoke: 10:20pm On Aug 04
Beremx:
grin

See her shining teeth, na wetin you go like this be lmao

1 Like

Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by Mckraz01: 10:20pm On Aug 04
CriminalTinubu:

Why are you the first on this topic?

The speed of his network even made him to type rubbish.

BTW about the Olympic guy, am just hearing this oo.. now I can laugh
😂 🤣 😂 😂
Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by BABANGBALI: 10:21pm On Aug 04
EreluRoz:
Where is he
garden of eden
Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by damoobaba: 10:21pm On Aug 04
ngwaIgbo223:
This is not news let's face the protest.

Lazy thing, better go and look for how to make money b4 YOUR CHILDREN end up as protesters in the future.

1 Like

Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by Tightpussy2024(f): 10:22pm On Aug 04
Manculated:

Mumu a lot of Nigerian boys of that age have a very young face and perfect fit bodies. Unlike him that is looking like a man in his 30s'.
You mean men like you 😂
Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by Beremx(f): 10:22pm On Aug 04
Omoawoke:

See her shining teeth, na wetin you go like this be lmao
you would have let me finish typing before quoting me. Why I no go like preek? What do you mean? grin

1 Like

Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by Treadway: 10:24pm On Aug 04
EreluRoz:
Where is he
the attention-seeking Roz. Didn't you just bicker and whine about leaving Nairaland for your mental health less than 24 hours ago?

🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by Menclothing1: 10:24pm On Aug 04
New season of jersey available 12k
Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by Hotspurs: 10:29pm On Aug 04
TOPCRUISE:
A rival tactic. Maybe one fine bikini babe waka for him front before he jump.
this funny but can be very true
Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by Major7: 10:31pm On Aug 04
EreluRoz:
Where is he

Madam,I thought you said you were old So you’re still on the receiving end😳

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by Solseal007: 10:34pm On Aug 04
Manculated:

Mumu a lot of Nigerian boys of that age have a very young face and perfect fit bodies. Unlike him that is looking like a man in his 30s'.

Well most boys in naija are growing faster too these days owing to bad diet, bad chemical inhalation and drinking habits, those that don't drink don't have good nourishment!

This athlete would age faster because that sport requires too much concentration and stress !
Their diet too is supposed to make them have a light soring weight !!

Nothing is better than eating health and jogging

1 Like

Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:35pm On Aug 04
lailo:
Meanwhile Obidients are still looking for Obi's manhood at the supreme court of west africa grin

Your love for Obi eeh.....don't worry you will marry from his side so you can live longer and enjoy like Davido....

3 Likes

Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by ShoeGetSize: 10:36pm On Aug 04
I thought you were begging mods to close your account. So your love of preek picture is greater than your fear of the gbas gbos you were receiving because you support teefnubu?🤣

EreluRoz:
Where is he

3 Likes

Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by MissKudoswrite(f): 10:37pm On Aug 04
Lol 😂😂
Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by TheBreastSucker(m): 10:42pm On Aug 04
Tightpussy2024:
See how sturdy,brave ,fit and healthy a 21 year old looks.

I don't know how I will describe a naija guy equivalent of his age without offending God.

If na naija guy,he will blame women . He will say he was trying to please his girlfriend and did penis enlargement

Bring that your püssy I want to check if it's really tight grin

2 Likes

Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by Omoawoke: 10:43pm On Aug 04
Beremx:
you would have let me finish typing before quoting me. Why I no go like preek? What do you mean? grin

1 Like

Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by Manculated: 10:45pm On Aug 04
Tightpussy2024:

You mean men like you 😂

Guy abeg go find job dey do. Time dey go oo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by Manculated: 10:46pm On Aug 04
TheBreastSucker:

Bring that your püssy I want to check if it's really tight grin

You want check tight asshole and hairy black balls?grin

I pity you.

3 Likes

Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by sagitariusbaby(m): 10:48pm On Aug 04
EreluRoz:
Where is he
no lie, how many times you don cum using that pic or short video?
Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by Tightpussy2024(f): 10:50pm On Aug 04
Manculated:

Guy abeg go find job dey do. Time dey go oo.
You don't know me,where I reside or the job I do .lol.

But I know I can feed you and it will not shake my pocket
Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by ngwaIgbo223: 11:06pm On Aug 04
damoobaba:

Lazy thing, better go and look for how to make money b4 YOUR CHILDREN end up as protesters in the future.

We must protest till the idiot lost momentum...crazy house negro like you who don't know his right don't have nothing to say.

3 Likes

Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by Konquest: 11:09pm On Aug 04

1 Share

Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by 99thEnemy(m): 11:11pm On Aug 04
EreluRoz:
Where is he
Ereluroz looking for the Athletic man🤣
Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by celestineteryim: 11:18pm On Aug 04
This how bitter grieving Pandora obituary and LP supporters zombies will use their gulter mouth to deny him presidency comes 2027 again
Re: Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence by efighter: 11:20pm On Aug 04
ngwaIgbo223:
This is not news let's face the protest.

I thought you Igbos said you are not part of the protest. Just remember that the President has told you that protesters will be dealt with mercilessly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Neymar Taps And Grabs His Mother's Backside, Twitter Users React / Pita Taufatofu Shines At Tokyo Olympic As He Appears Without Shirt (Pix / Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.