Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US (79102 Views)

Simi And Adekunle Gold Loved Up In Throwback Photos / Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held / Adekunle Gold And Simisola Albums: The Chemistry Between Simi And Adekunle Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by OdefaGirl(f): 9:38am On May 29, 2020
Duduke baby...... congratulations to them.

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Nobody: 9:39am On May 29, 2020
DexterousOne:

I have

But that concept is not applicable here
You're right, till now i just still pity the couple. I mean look at the joy it comes with.
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by dcyborg(m): 9:46am On May 29, 2020
Johsefh:
Simi child looks exactly like Falz ..We've been begging Adekunle Gold to calm down since 3am ..na the matter we dey settle for hospital since.

And us that your business. Poverty making some nairalanders Stupid
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Kingrefreshed: 9:51am On May 29, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Dem use SPACESHIP.... grin grin grin

No!! I was there LIVE! They used Rocket.
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Nobody: 9:51am On May 29, 2020
Abusadiq01:
honestly, am a Pharmacist, bt i can never marry a woman with the same profession!
haba as men of honor let join hands biko, other guys they fear to marry our gals
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Chirowman(m): 9:59am On May 29, 2020
congrats to them ,i love living private life .
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by banhammy: 10:03am On May 29, 2020
......And the names of the child are Corokunle, Corosimi, Corobola Corokemi Gold
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Vulcan24(m): 10:09am On May 29, 2020
everything that happens to this celebs are put in the news

how do they cope?
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by yinksonsmith(m): 10:16am On May 29, 2020
Congratulations to you Simigold
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by jaxxy(m): 10:36am On May 29, 2020
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by gbemishile: 10:39am On May 29, 2020
Johsefh:
Simi child looks exactly like Falz ..We've been begging Adekunle Gold to calm down since 3am ..na the matter we dey settle for hospital since.
don't be mischievous please
some people don't take kindly to it.
if he reacts back now,u will be complaining
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Yankee101: 10:45am On May 29, 2020
Celebrities wey no save go broke this season sha

No new gigs for a long long long time
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by gbemishile: 10:49am On May 29, 2020
nairaland has been flooded with so many young and thoughtless people.if u can not wish them well why not read and just pass by instead of making mischief.
we all forget that apart from them being celebirites,they are also human.
the man who sang that ewi song is cooling his heels in the police cell now,with no end in sight.
this same set of people will come out to say a celebrity has blocked them from their page,without giving us the full gist of their past.
a case happened where someone said Adekunle gold blocked him on twitter.adekunle said probably he has once read his comment where he insulted another celebrity and before the same date gets to him,he probably had to block too.
make una dey use una brain well well o
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Nobody: 10:49am On May 29, 2020
Wait O during this pandemic where all airport are sealed up how den take go smiley
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Abusadiq01(m): 10:52am On May 29, 2020
banjo022:
haba as men of honor let join hands biko, other guys they fear to marry our gals

there should hierarchy within a family naa, level gass pass level!

bt Sha, if she get waiting I want for woman, then no P... matter don settle!!!
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:03am On May 29, 2020
The person that did Photoshop work on that pix dey craze.

btw,

congrats to the parents.

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by deebrain(m): 11:05am On May 29, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

Read and gain understanding brotherly

Selah
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by VenumX: 11:13am On May 29, 2020
No baby bump news before now.

I like this kind of marriage life they are living.

Not everything you spill out.

Congrats oo. Perfect looking couple.
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Grandest(m): 11:16am On May 29, 2020
Abusadiq01:
honestly, am a Pharmacist, bt i can never marry a woman with the same profession!
the last time I checked nobody asked you any question. For all the gold in Ghana who cares about who you marry?!!

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Grandest(m): 11:20am On May 29, 2020
FGonline:
lol

All this yeyebrities post no dey freak me

I was only anxious to know if bloggers are on dia lie game again.

USA under lockdown
After all is said and done it's their life and they prefer to be go low profile and not court the cameras. I don't see how that's your problem. #mindyourbusiness
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by beeniemccoy: 11:21am On May 29, 2020
Who Photoshop Simi there na

Abeg talk �
Make we settle the matter now
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Grandest(m): 11:24am On May 29, 2020
olajizz01:
Wow,congrats to Adekunle's family.

God that answered your prayer will also answer Banky's family and others in such situation.
I thought Banky has a baby? correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by DexterousOne(m): 11:35am On May 29, 2020
dcyborg:

And us that your business. Poverty making some nairalanders Stupid

Like very stupid
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by akpos98: 11:38am On May 29, 2020
slimjohn2k5:
Which US wen they ban flights

Which part of the news you read..
I guess you forgot to read this part that says ' The couple who arrived the US before the Coronavirus pandemic lockdown to birth their baby have been locked down there since the arrival of their patter of tiny feet.'
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Nobody: 11:55am On May 29, 2020
I like their style.

Keep your good news to yourself and don't attract the evil eye.

Majority of those that call themselves your fans are only hanging around and waiting for you to fall.

Ask Funke Akindele.
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by olajizz01(m): 12:07pm On May 29, 2020
Grandest:
I thought Banky has a baby? correct me if I'm wrong.
I don't think so.
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by okoloemmalex(m): 12:29pm On May 29, 2020
DexterousOne:

Mentality if a typical Nigerian

Fundamentally destructive

when I say we, it doesn't necessarily means that its me. I take Nigerians in generality okay. I hope you get it now
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Gerrard59(m): 12:45pm On May 29, 2020
2nattie:
Are non US citizens still incentivized to give birth in the US?

Yes na. It proffers more options; educationally, financially and residentially. Or you want them to invest >$1M for strong citizenship programs?
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Babisha10(m): 12:52pm On May 29, 2020
slimjohn2k5:
Which US wen they ban flights
Have u really read the post at all
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Brainardc(m): 1:16pm On May 29, 2020
Congratulations lovely couple....... welcome little one
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by RTSC: 1:32pm On May 29, 2020
Trump has banned overnight citizenship.
it seems these clowns did not hear.
The baby is as American as a child born in ajegunle.
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Adebo1993: 1:38pm On May 29, 2020
Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) / Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me / IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.