Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,107 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:36 PM

Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US (79106 Views)

Simi And Adekunle Gold Loved Up In Throwback Photos / Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held / Adekunle Gold And Simisola Albums: The Chemistry Between Simi And Adekunle Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by DexterousOne(m): 1:40pm On May 29, 2020
okoloemmalex:

when I say we, it doesn't necessarily means that its me. I take Nigerians in generality okay. I hope you get it now

I get u 100%

Was not making special references to u

We both know what's up
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 29, 2020
slimjohn2k5:
Which US wen they ban flights
. Lazy youth. Read the full texts

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 29, 2020
congrats to them, adekunle gold is one of the muscian I respect so much, very decent and gentle.
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 29, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 29, 2020
congrats ohh!!!
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by merits(m): 2:19pm On May 29, 2020
Dannybee8793:

https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2020/05/singers-simi-and-adekunle-gold-welcome.html?m=1
Why not she given birth in Nigeria? because to become yeye US citizen?
That's why Nigeria can never grow.
We Nigerian keep on enriching the whites people, until we believe in ourselves before 9ja can be set free from this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Vickho6(m): 2:31pm On May 29, 2020
Simi and adekunle welcome a baby in US. " E BE THINGS""
The baby take face resemble FALZ . " Na d matter we Dey settle""
Me reading d news. "" E get as e be""

How they take fly due to the flight ban..... O gaa ooo
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Vickho6(m): 2:36pm On May 29, 2020
The duo are just amazing,,

Congratulation to them...
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by pomide(m): 2:39pm On May 29, 2020
Bad Photoshop
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Tabitha03(f): 3:47pm On May 29, 2020
Welcome to the world baby Duduke.....Congratulations to them
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Greensquard(m): 3:55pm On May 29, 2020
Congrats..it would be nice to have u both perform for I and my friends in a few months in Europe..might contact ur management when ready
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Zoroaster: 3:56pm On May 29, 2020
slimjohn2k5:
You can't read..
They were there before the lockdown
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by nri4chop(f): 4:23pm On May 29, 2020
My favorite celebrity couple..... everly coded geng
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Egoamaka2(f): 4:57pm On May 29, 2020
Congratulations ooo
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by gwama: 6:48pm On May 29, 2020
I knew she had given birth since before the show off of her womb. Who is crazy? If you show your belly like she did, in the eyes of people before giving birth, make sure that it will go wrong because of the evil eye. cool cool
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by DESAMSAMO: 7:01pm On May 29, 2020
adioolayi:
Congratulations Simi and Adekunle....Welcome to the world duduke .. grin

Just for laughs:...Someone said the pikin resembles Falz...the joke is trending grin.
Nigerians like wahala..
na the matter we the settle so
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by vioment: 8:51pm On May 29, 2020
Congrats.

The kind thank God level wey dem dey no be here.

If na Nigeria, dem for dun born the pikin with candle light, torch light, and phone light.

One chance tins.
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 29, 2020
That SIMI wedding picture looks photoshop
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Emma1Oj(m): 10:47pm On May 29, 2020
Congratulations o... Mummy Duduke!
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Emma1Oj(m): 10:54pm On May 29, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

Read and gain understanding brotherly
but most country has shutdown for almost two or more months now and Duduke was released barely a month ago, and the video and it background shows dat video was shoot in Nigeria beach. so which time dem fly reach USA? according to the info.
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by patonyx1: 11:20pm On May 29, 2020
It will surprise you that flights take off and land even after the ban on flights, till date.

slimjohn2k5:
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Naso007: 11:52pm On May 29, 2020
slimjohn2k5:

Broda read well.

They Arrived US before lockdown.
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by udison123(f): 12:26am On May 30, 2020
We are the number one and Best Roof Company in Lagos, Nigeria. We have been in business for over 10 years and counting.

We sell Stone Coated Roofing Sheet(also known as Gerard) with beautiful designs like Shingles, Bond, Milano, Classic and Roman.

This Modern design of Stone Coated Roofing Sheet is:
1. Water proof,
2. Fire resistant,
3. Sound proof,
4. Does not fade and
5. Comes with 50 Years Warranty.

Reach us on 07088999644... 07088999644.... 07088999644....
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:37pm On May 30, 2020
Emma1Oj:
but most country has shutdown for almost two or more months now and Duduke was released barely a month ago, and the video and it background shows dat video was shoot in Nigeria beach. so which time dem fly reach USA? according to the info.
So you really think that the video release date is backdated to the exact time it was actually shot? You are mistaken my friend. It sometimes takes months of editing - audio and video. Some even have to send it abroad to add some techni flair.
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Cityguy: 11:09pm On May 30, 2020
'Orinwole'. A good name too. Tot they even stopped this citizenship through birth stuff. So why travel there for birth? Finally, the photoshop no good at all, why her head come big like that in that shown pix?
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Ayobami7(m): 9:16am On May 31, 2020
Congrats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) / IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.