Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,771 members, 7,965,905 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 02:16 AM

Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos (61132 Views)

Bauchi Man Stabs Brother Dead Over Motorcycle (Photo) / Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife / Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by omooba969(m): 4:11pm On May 29, 2020
Greensquard:

Bro this is as a result of a failed state and government,when people are poor amd hungry they would even kill for a cup of water..so sad..make money people while u are still young

Blame it on the government. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Topsic70: 4:11pm On May 29, 2020
Udeneee:
[s][/s]
sorry we don't talk to new recruits
they are yet to face the reality ;
Nwanne, u r still living in dreamland.
What other reality beats ds?:
Today alone, u lost at least 5 'cancelling soldiers.'
grin grin grin
vvvvvvvvv

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by OriOko88(m): 4:11pm On May 29, 2020
With the way young Igbo men are killing themselves, I wonder who their young girls go marry. No wonder those girls dey run follow yoruba guys for sw.

BTW, there's no single spirit of brotherhood amongst Igbo siblings.
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by lozanni(m): 4:12pm On May 29, 2020
SWORD419:
Chisom ryt Biafrans extreme hate is consuming them one by one

Crime will occur irrespective of ethnic group or race. See below:

https://www.nairaland.com/5733374/man-stabs-brother-death-bringing

We should pray that this should neither be our portion or that of our family members.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by OriOko88(m): 4:13pm On May 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
MY Lord! MY GOD! What Exactly is Happening to our world...
Sodom and Gomorrah will Stand up against Us ooo..
I don't think theirs was as This!
LORD JESUS HAVE MERCY!
The days are becoming more Dangerous Everyday!
And the Worst of all is for us to Leave this Earth without JESUS CHRIST..
Have Mercy O LORD
Alaye gbenu oshi e soun
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by ezegenigbonine: 4:13pm On May 29, 2020
SenorFax:
Na dem again.

I don't know how easy it is for these guys to actually kill their own blood in such manners. It's either their brother, cousin, and all sorts

Why these?

What scared me more is, if you can do such to your blood, what will you do to someone who is not?

Mango
Girlfriend
Coke

If you know you know

Useless comment from a useless idiot. This happens mostly among yorubas in lagos, and among northerners. I don't know why at the mention of ibos, every rotten mouth must speak.
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Farki: 4:15pm On May 29, 2020
tungamaje:
I don't believe it was ordinary soft drink his brother consumed. I have observed that more young men nowadays sip these soft drinks especially Fanta and Smoov more frequently. I shared my observation with someone and he told me these boys take TMD with these drinks. They dissolve it in the bottle. Maybe his brother consuming his stuff infuriated him

Maybe he was just a special combination of stupid and hungry.
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Commanderinpips: 4:15pm On May 29, 2020
donjazet:

You have a become a menace on this forum. angry
Why are you spamming all the threads seeking attention?

Every single thread on nairaland, you must show face typing rubbish!

It has become difficult to ignore your stupidity, abeg shift.

Oga what menace are you talking about ,it will be better for you to accept JESUS CHRIST as your LORD and personal saviour. Don't discover the truth in hell.
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Willy123(m): 4:15pm On May 29, 2020
CasNova:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/man-stabs-brother-to-death-over-soft-drink/%3famp=1
[color=#006600][/color] So much anger and frustration in the land. Naso me self para for one girl wen dey disturb me for money the girl no waste time para for me back
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by waledeji(m): 4:15pm On May 29, 2020
Udeneee:
[s][/s]
I'm on the mission of making nairaland great again
No you are on the mission to give your Ibo folks free access to insult everyone here without challenge. But you are failing woefully
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by nri4chop(f): 4:16pm On May 29, 2020
Dz one pass us....we no fit settle dz matter
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by SeriouslySense(m): 4:16pm On May 29, 2020
Have you looked at the writers, inventors, and famous Igbo people, they are good people and very beautiful.
Queenyprinxex:

Who's doing the good? Evans??

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by waledeji(m): 4:18pm On May 29, 2020
Udeneee:
[s][/s]
i fix Igbo trolls too
ask Topsic70
Shatap you are a bloody liar, and a bigot as well, I have exposed you to the mods and that's why they don't take you seriously again

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by SeriouslySense(m): 4:18pm On May 29, 2020
Please Stop calling tribes, and labeling them negatively, if white people do that to you, you will be very upset, but here you are attacking a fellow tribe in Africa.

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Willy123(m): 4:21pm On May 29, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
CasNova:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/man-stabs-brother-to-death-over-soft-drink/%3famp=1
So much anger and frustration in the land. Naso me self para for one girl wen dey disturb me for money the girl no waste time para for me back
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by waledeji(m): 4:21pm On May 29, 2020
Udeneee:
[s][/s]
I'm not a bigot I'm a troll fixer
checkout non of my recruits break nairaland rules again.

It's simple
abide by my rules or get fixed
Fix yourself and your brothers first before you fix anyone
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Greensquard(m): 4:22pm On May 29, 2020
[quote author=Miracle1991 post=90091011] I tot the whole Igbo land is full of billionaires[/quo

I have not been to the whole of Igbo land so i cant debunk or affirm ur observation,but i can send u numbers of all the governors in igbo land so u can call and ask them urself broh undecided undecided
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Nmezor(f): 4:23pm On May 29, 2020
Nawa oo, all because of a soft drink
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Topsic70: 4:24pm On May 29, 2020
Udeneee:
[s][/s]
i fix Igbo trolls too
ask Topsic70
Lolz.... I've shown d world d proof of how I've bn fixing u and ur footsoldiers over time.
Can u show d humble house any proof to backup ur claim biko?
cool

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Btruth: 4:24pm On May 29, 2020
Esu ree oooo....... shocked
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Greensquard(m): 4:24pm On May 29, 2020
Willy123:
[color=#006600][/color] So much anger and frustration in the land. Naso me self para for one girl wen dey disturb me for money the girl no waste time para for me back

Lol imagine o..ontop ur own money smh
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by waledeji(m): 4:24pm On May 29, 2020
Udeneee:
[s][/s]
I'm a reputable nairalander bro
No you are not, infact you are a pioneer troll on nairaland
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by waledeji(m): 4:26pm On May 29, 2020
Udeneee:
[s][/s]
no I'm a troll fixer bro
Your are the troll itself, fix yoursef first before you fix anyone

I'm done for now, continue your canceling job before your oga go vex for you cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated / 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses / Policemen Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia, Abia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.