Stats: 3,198,765 members, 7,969,249 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:30 PM

I'm Expecting My Second Child Moments From Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Expecting My Second Child Moments From Now (2320 Views)

63yr Old Lady & Her 26yr Old Husband Announce They Are Expecting Their 1st Child / I'm Expecting My First Child And She's A Girl,any Suggestion For Her Name? / Expecting My 3rd Child And Will Name Him Boluwatife (2) (3) (4)

Re: I'm Expecting My Second Child Moments From Now by tobechi74: 9:31pm On May 29, 2020
Greenbullet:
Which one be no marriage drama ? Guy you wan scam that girl , Go and Marry her ! , This is not right , boyfriend and girlfriend is just formalities unrecognized by tradition , you are basically impregnating someone's daughter and she has no ground or say , she is basically a single mother .

legally, she is his wife if they are both living together.

but traditionally, Umunna will dis own her
Re: I'm Expecting My Second Child Moments From Now by Airforce1(m): 9:45pm On May 29, 2020
tobechi74:

As long as she is not complaining. no one is hurt. no karma.
Re: I'm Expecting My Second Child Moments From Now by Greenbullet(m): 10:03pm On May 29, 2020
tobechi74:

even legally , she is simply a mistress , nothing more.

Re: I'm Expecting My Second Child Moments From Now by Ishilove: 10:03pm On May 29, 2020
Greenbullet:
You keep impregnating someone's daughter without proper rites , is it fair ?
The someone's daughter who is opening her legs to be impregnated outside wedlock nko?

Re: I'm Expecting My Second Child Moments From Now by Ishilove: 10:05pm On May 29, 2020
tobechi74:

In the eyes of the law she is an unwed mother. She has no legal right to his name or property.

Re: I'm Expecting My Second Child Moments From Now by Airforce1(m): 10:27pm On May 29, 2020
Hmm
Re: I'm Expecting My Second Child Moments From Now by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 29, 2020
Airforce1:
Congratulations to me and my girl friend in advance .

Congrats bro na man you be grin✌️

Re: I'm Expecting My Second Child Moments From Now by Airforce1(m): 10:39pm On May 29, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Congrats bro na man you be grin✌️
thanks grin
Re: I'm Expecting My Second Child Moments From Now by Ulunne777(f): 10:45pm On May 29, 2020
It comes around.
His first child is a girl and I hope in future he won't fight another man who will say"no marriage drama".

Eburu ozu onye ozo o Dika nku. When they carry another man's corpse it will look like firewood to you.

I blame the useless girl opening her legs

Re: I'm Expecting My Second Child Moments From Now by Airforce1(m): 11:02pm On May 29, 2020
Ulunne777:
It comes around.
His first child is a girl and I hope in future he won't fight another man who will say"no marriage drama".

Eburu ozu onye ozo o Dika nku. When they carry another man's corpse it will look like firewood to you.

I blame the useless girl opening her legs

Re: I'm Expecting My Second Child Moments From Now by BigJoe19: 11:39pm On May 29, 2020
Nice one Airforce1, as for me i am expecting my third child from my babymama. grin grin
Re: I'm Expecting My Second Child Moments From Now by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 11:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
your gf is very stupid

she allowed an unserious loser like you impregnate her the first time and she made that foolish mistake a second time

see how she has just degraded herself. I pity her because men like you would eventually dump her

Mumu girl

Re: I'm Expecting My Second Child Moments From Now by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 15, 2020
BigJoe19:
Nice one Airforce1, as for me i am expecting my third child from my babymama. grin grin

Third child from your babymama shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy

So na babymama things dey rain now for naija be dat. Well I no blame una sha. Marriage these days is scary
Re: I'm Expecting My Second Child Moments From Now by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 15, 2020
zionmde:

you are all shades of wat every parent will pray that their kids dont turn into
u keep someone's daughter in ur house and keep getting her pregnant without doing d right thing

karma remembers
But did he force her to stay there? the girl is just stupid, the both fit each other
Re: I'm Expecting My Second Child Moments From Now by Airforce1(m): 11:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
Joycekkh:
But did he force her to stay there? the girl is just stupid, the both fit each other

Before You Sleep With Your Girl Do This 4 Things / The Shock Of My Life / Mbappe And Giroud Should Rest