Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,041 members, 7,946,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:43 PM

The Shock Of My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Shock Of My Life (2311 Views)

I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria / I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . / After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Shock Of My Life by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 12, 2022
I want to share what happened to me yesterday but it should not aleniate you.I need advise from you please.Yesterday I met a woman who I do go to her cafe to check information. Her husband is a professor.She's a dean in one of the faculties in the state polytechnic.A very beautiful and wealthy woman. Yesterday I was there and I was discussing how lecturers aren't serious and the looming ASUU strike.She cut in and joined our conversation.During our conversation she sugested I see her so she could help me with some materials.This morning I went to the house, she led me in and ushered me to the sitting room.She gave me some snacks and a bottle of nutri milk.After I was done, she came beside me, started touching my shulders.I wanted to talk but she covered my mouth.She urged me to touch her, although I knew it was wrong, I reluctantly wrapped my hands round her.She pulled off her hijab.The fact that a married woman slip into my arm, by far older than me (she can be my mother),It was sweet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Shock Of My Life by Ahmed0336(m): 11:46am On Feb 12, 2022
shocked
Re: The Shock Of My Life by Nonexisting: 11:51am On Feb 12, 2022
Egungun, you're headed straight to your destruction. It's not condemnation but reality. I'm out of your thread, stories about touching someone else's wife irritates me.

6 Likes

Re: The Shock Of My Life by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:52am On Feb 12, 2022
You better be careful so as not to lose your head.. undecided
If you love your life stop that nonsense you are doing with a man's wife.. control yourself pls..

No matter how secretive you think you can go..I bet you one day you are gonna get caught and you might not like yourself that day..cut her off and live your life in peace..if you can't resist your sexual urge then go to a brothel pls..

1 Like

Re: The Shock Of My Life by Choilila: 12:27pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nigerian men are cheap and useless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Shock Of My Life by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
I was carried away with the psychology of getting away with what does not belong to me.We kissed and she was complaining that I can't kiss and mesach or message ni.She pulled off her bra and boom, I saw a standing niple.She hugged me tighter and tighter.She pushed me to the couch and clambered on me.All this while I was still death amaized.She started pulling off my shirt when we heard a knock on the door.She whispered into my ear and I heard something like 'let in'.She rushed into her room.By now the door was knocked harder and louder.I rushed and got the door open and boom, her husband.He looked sad and seemed not to mind me while I was trying to hide my standing cock. The rate at which married people cheat has made me zeroed my mind concerning marriage.She told her husband that I was class president and I was there to collect some materials from her.She said (when her husband went to the rushroom) that she would like me to come back in two days time.Please advise me on how to avoid this woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Shock Of My Life by Sonnobax15(m): 12:37pm On Feb 12, 2022
lipsrsealed
Do such things really happen? shocked
Re: The Shock Of My Life by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nonexisting:
Egungun, you're headed straight to your destruction. It's not condemnation but reality. I'm out of your thread, stories about touching someone else's wife irritates me.
And that is why I need your advise
Re: The Shock Of My Life by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You better be careful so as not to lose your head.. undecided
If you love your life stop that nonsense you are doing with a man's wife.. control yourself pls..

No matter how secretive you think you can go..I bet you one day you are gonna get caught and you might not like yourself that day..cut her off and live your life in peace..if you can't resist your sexual urge then go to a brothel pls..
I don't have sexual urge towards her.How can i avoid her without her knowing i want to?
Re: The Shock Of My Life by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
ToughGuy111:
I don't have sexual urge towards her.How can i avoid her without her knowing i want to?
Next time she does something like that tell her you ain't comfortable..
Re: The Shock Of My Life by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Next time she does something like that tell her you ain't comfortable..
Thank you.I even regret posting it because people here may be angry with me. I regret doing it.
Re: The Shock Of My Life by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
ToughGuy111:
Thank you.I even regret posting it because people here may be angry with me. I regret doing it.
It's ok tho..we all make mistakes..no need to regret anything..get over it..
Anyone is free to get angry that's their problem not yours..you don't need to give a d**mn about their anger..
Re: The Shock Of My Life by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It's ok tho..we all make mistakes..no need to regret anything..get over it..
Anyone is free to get angry that's their problem not yours..you don't need to give a d**mn about their anger..
Thank you.Not everyone could be as reasonable as you're.
Re: The Shock Of My Life by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
ToughGuy111:
Thank you.Not everyone could be as reasonable as you're.
Gracias hombre.. kiss
Re: The Shock Of My Life by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 12, 2022
Oloriburuku oniro cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Shock Of My Life by Kolena: 2:22pm On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Gracias hombre.. kiss
Wise fool grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: The Shock Of My Life by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:26pm On Feb 12, 2022
Kolena:

Wise fool grin grin grin grin
Thanks for the compliment.. kiss
Re: The Shock Of My Life by zed7: 2:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
Idleness of Nigerian youths has caused the increase in fictitious and silly stories on nairaland recently.

Sometimes I console myself that it's better for the youths to be fooling around online than being miscreants and hoodlums in real life.

3 Likes

Re: The Shock Of My Life by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
Virgin boy cheesy grin grin
Re: The Shock Of My Life by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks for the compliment.. kiss
Why is kolena stalking you? I've noticed...
Re: The Shock Of My Life by Jennyclay(f): 3:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL!!!
Re: The Shock Of My Life by Kolena: 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
BoredBerry:
Why is kolena stalking you? I've noticed...
I'm not stalking him/her. Yesterday, I decided to reason his/her matter.
Re: The Shock Of My Life by Agricmoney(m): 3:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
its only the senseless flies that follows the corpse to the grave

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: The Shock Of My Life by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
Kolena:

I'm not stalking him/her. Yesterday, I decided to reason his/her matter.
Ofcourse you're not...

Your observation... It's kinda weird, since you've fixed your gaze on her... But as long as you aren't bullying/harassing her...
Re: The Shock Of My Life by Kolena: 3:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
BoredBerry:
Ofcourse you're not...

Your observation... It's kinda weird, since you've fixed your gaze on her... But as long as you aren't bullying/harassing her...
Is that person male or female?
Re: The Shock Of My Life by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
Kolena:

Is that person male or female?
Now you're interested in her gender... grin

It's cute... You like Fernandez? smiley
Re: The Shock Of My Life by Kolena: 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
BoredBerry:

Nah... Haven't you noticed how I use him/her whenever I refer to that person. That's cause I'm not sure of the gender.
Re: The Shock Of My Life by Truvelisback(m): 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
BoredBerry:

Who told u he is a female?
Re: The Shock Of My Life by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
Beebah2000:
Virgin boy cheesy grin grin
Aunty, I didn't deflower myself.

1 Like

Re: The Shock Of My Life by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
ToughGuy111:
Aunty, I didn't deflower myself.
Lol, I know you won't cheesy
You're a Tough guy cheesy
Re: The Shock Of My Life by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
Beebah2000:
Lol, I know you won't cheesy You're a Tough guy cheesy
Thank you hanty.

1 Like

Re: The Shock Of My Life by AmgMakanaki(m): 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
Are you for real ? Or is the story cooked ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Come Across A Runse Geh That Doesn't Do At Least One Of These? / I Can Help You Run Errands That You Are Not Able To Do For The Time Being. Such / Nairaland Ladies Are Putting Me Into Troubles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.