Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,366 members, 7,923,486 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 07:51 AM

Biafra Heroes Day, "May 30th" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Heroes Day, "May 30th" (335 Views)

Heavy Security, Panic Buying As IPOB Holds Biafra Heroes Day / May 30th - IPOB Warns UNIZIK, WAEC To Postpone Convocation, Exams / Biafra Heroes Day: Igbos, Asari Dokubo, Ijaw, Ogoni, Annang Celebrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Heroes Day, "May 30th" by akajesus1020(m): 7:44am On May 30, 2020
The 30th May every year has been a day to remember the heroes of Biafraland, those that died in the civil war between 1967 – 1970.

Get full gist about Biafra Heroes Day Celebration by clicking the link below:

https://www.akajesusnews.com.ng/2020/05/30/biafra-heroes-day-may-30th/

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Heroes Day, "May 30th" by SLAP44: 7:48am On May 30, 2020
I dedicate this post to our brothers and sisters that lost their lives during the Biafra war and those that have died for refusing to go against their faith, may their souls rest in peace. Amen. 

May 30, WE CAN NEVER FORGET.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Heroes Day, "May 30th" by Lloydfather(m): 7:50am On May 30, 2020
I want to use this opportunity to pray for the soul of my mother Elder sister who died during the Biafra war. she died as a result of her (Attack Business) she's among those that travels to cameroun to buy salts and others foods stuffs during the war. they were attacked by the Nigeria armies at the border between Nigeria and Cemeroun and she lost her life.

may her beautiful soul, the innocent souls of all the children and women who die as a result of starvation,. the soul of Bruce Mayrock and souls of all our white allies and the souls of all the Biafran soldiers. Rest In Perfect Peace.

I also what use this opportunity to tell the only soldier that have refused to return back home among all the soldiers from my family and extended families (we did not lost a single soldier during the war from my family and Extended family) except this our brother who Got wounded during the war, he was flown to Austria by the lady doctor treating him then, while he end up marrying the only daughter of the doctor the man has refused to relocate back home.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Heroes Day, "May 30th" by Yenefer(f): 7:52am On May 30, 2020
Lamidi cownu is afraid to come back to Nigeria, he is waiting for Buhari to finish his tenure not knowing the North will forever rule over Nigeria. One way or the other

1 Like

Re: Biafra Heroes Day, "May 30th" by segebase(m): 8:01am On May 30, 2020
n
Re: Biafra Heroes Day, "May 30th" by truthonmission: 8:07am On May 30, 2020
Greater love has no man than this, that a man should lay down his life for his friends.
We will always remember.
#NCHETA

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Heroes Day, "May 30th" by jlinkd78(m): 8:10am On May 30, 2020
We will never forget

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Heroes Day, "May 30th" by donbachi(m): 8:13am On May 30, 2020
Yenefer:
Lamidi cownu is afraid to come back to Nigeria, he is waiting for Buhari to finish his tenure not knowing the North will forever rule over Nigeria. One way or the other
na people like u dey create all dis tribal hate on dis platform...if north wan rule till eternity,who cares.as long as they are doing the right thing...not like the north is more developed than other regions,steady and permanent power supply and good health centers...as e affect other regions naso e affect north...nothing to show for their control of power or long hold to power..pls,u can do better than dis..thanks.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Heroes Day, "May 30th" by annayawchee: 8:17am On May 30, 2020
As long as the Igbo blood runs in my vein, I will always be biafra whether I like it or not.

So for all the men and women who laid down there lives for the struggle, we honor your bravery and we remember your sacrifices.

Chukwu nonyere unu.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Heroes Day, "May 30th" by Lloydfather(m): 8:35am On May 30, 2020
donbachi:
na people like u dey create all dis tribal hate on dis platform...if north wan rule till eternity,who cares.as long as they are doing the right thing...not like the north is more developed than other regions,steady and permanent power supply and good health centers...as e affect other regions naso e affect north...nothing to show for their control of power or long hold to power..pls,u can do better than dis..thanks.
Pls ignore, don't give him attention. he's on a mission.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Heroes Day, "May 30th" by gidgiddy: 8:39am On May 30, 2020
May the souls of our dearly departed rest in peace. May the soul of all those we lost in our noble quest for freedom rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Heroes Day, "May 30th" by Nobody: 8:40am On May 30, 2020
Have igbos apologised to the minorities they killed during the war? When will Biafra start doing remembrance day for them?
Re: Biafra Heroes Day, "May 30th" by Freestainworld(m): 8:42am On May 30, 2020
Yenefer:
may the spirit of our fallen heroes forgive you, biafrans have always stood strong in the face of tyranny, they have been killed, subjected to different maltreatment but they wax stronger each day, they may probably be the most hated tribe in Nigeria but they thrive and succeed in their endeavours, may God unite us biafrans the more.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sheikh Musa: How We Used Underage Voters To Remove Jonathan / High Cost Of APC Governorship Nomination Form / Obaseki Commiserates With Airhiavbere Over The Loss Of His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.