Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,605 members, 7,965,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 12:39 PM

Slay Queen And Her Friends Destroys Her Boyfriend New Car because He Cheat -video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen And Her Friends Destroys Her Boyfriend New Car because He Cheat -video (705 Views)

Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) / Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) / Woman Destroys Her Boyfriend's N150M Mercedes-Benz For Cheating On Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen And Her Friends Destroys Her Boyfriend New Car because He Cheat -video by Laseye008(m): 11:49am On May 30, 2020
A video making the rounds on social media has captured the moment a lady crashed into her boyfriend's apartment in Benin, Edo and assaulted him for cheating on her with her friends.

The young man identified to be Osagie Daniels Idedia is said to be a very popular figure in the area and was humiliated by his girlfriend and her friends over her alleged cheating and sleeping with her best friend.

In the viral video trending online, she can be heard accusing him of sleeping with her best friends and the boy in confusion continues asking what's happening and begging her to calm down before she gave her friend order to destroy the vehicle.

The windscreen of his parked Toyota Camry which Osagie Daniels recently acquired was badly damaged by a friend who accompanied her girlfriend for the fight at the boyfriend's house.

To me, even if two lovers find our where one of them is going wrong, it's better to settle things down quietly like couples than making scenes, video taping it and posting online to trend.

What are your thoughts about this ?. Kindly leave a comment on the comment section below on your thoughts and opinions about this and don't forget to share with friends. Don't forget to follow us by clicking the follow button above on the top right corner of your phone screen to follow us for more entertainment updates and celebrity gists as it breaks.

Here's the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPIS-C74ca8

1 Share

Re: Slay Queen And Her Friends Destroys Her Boyfriend New Car because He Cheat -video by Laseye008(m): 11:50am On May 30, 2020
Osagie Daniel Idedia with his new car

Re: Slay Queen And Her Friends Destroys Her Boyfriend New Car because He Cheat -video by Shellsploit: 11:50am On May 30, 2020
Na the matter we still dey settle so for benin
Re: Slay Queen And Her Friends Destroys Her Boyfriend New Car because He Cheat -video by Nobody: 11:54am On May 30, 2020
If na me.... All of them go sleep for cell... How does cheating equate to breaking windscreen

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen And Her Friends Destroys Her Boyfriend New Car because He Cheat -video by ObaOfUyo: 12:03pm On May 30, 2020
So smashing the windscreen of his car solves what problem exactly? The levels of your insecurity?!?
If I date a lady and she shows me any forms of anger, temper or violence, I pull the plug immediately.
How do people settle down with women like these?!?
Re: Slay Queen And Her Friends Destroys Her Boyfriend New Car because He Cheat -video by ValCon888: 12:04pm On May 30, 2020
As far as I've not put a ring on it, I am free to do as I please and so should you. If I cheat on you, and you find out, you're free to walk away. But don't use that as an excuse to display your crass stupidity.

All these low IQ-ed chicks whose only achievement in life is to have a hole between their legs.
Re: Slay Queen And Her Friends Destroys Her Boyfriend New Car because He Cheat -video by SultanOfAbia: 12:09pm On May 30, 2020
Hahahaha
Reminds me of my Ex
She was so bitter that she mistakenly break side mirror, scratched and deflated tire of my neighbour car thinking it was my own.

The beating she received that day Ehn
Them tear her cloth, flog her belt she come dey lie say she dey pregnant to avoid more beating.
grin grin grin All this while I dey balcony dey laugh.
Bitch had the guts to lie to her uncle that I sent area boys to beat her.. Las Las she no near that compound again
Best Day Ever!! I laugh whenever I remember the beating she received that day. Dumb girl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen And Her Friends Destroys Her Boyfriend New Car because He Cheat -video by Nonso92(m): 12:21pm On May 30, 2020
These ones go just die anyhow oo, go dey follow Benin boy do these one

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Awkward Ways You Meet People And They Are Still Your Friends / "Video" Looking Forward To Ride On Dick "Instagram Slay Mama Says" / I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.