Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,217 members, 7,880,801 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:08 AM

How To Write Persusaively - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Write Persusaively (241 Views)

How To Write Your Name Officially / Learn To Write Application Letter / How To Write A Formal Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Write Persusaively by Vantage2020(m): 7:36pm On May 30, 2020
I Know How You Feel About Not Having Enough Money To Enjoy Life.

That painful joy killer you always experience.

It makes life terrible, you can't eat the kind of food you love, you can't even wear good clothes, you're restricted to living from hand to mouth.

Sometimes it feels like your life is useless. The pain is so excruciating, sometimes you cry all night.

You have even tried your hands in some business and nothing seems to be working. Now you have to live a different kind of life outside what you desire.

You see your friends progressing and enjoying life, you can't have as much fun as them because you don't have what it takes to do that.

It feels like you're caged to a particular choice of feeding and lifestyle.

That painful feeling when you see your mate. Your heart skips a beat whenever you see your friends .

Sometimes you just wish all of these can end, at the same time, it looks like help is not coming from anywhere.

I know all of it.

I felt the same way 5 years ago.

I felt like my life is useless and I will never amount to anything in life.

It was a very terrible experience.

I wasn't living my best life.

There was so much I wanted to do but I could not because I didn't have the financial capacity to do that.

I'd sit on my bed at night and hot tears roll down my cheeks. I have prayed, I have asked God to help me, I have even taken some courses on how to make money online but nothing seems to be working.

One time, i had to travel back to village because i was in a financial mess. I meet a coach who promised to teach me everything i need to start making money online. I borrowed N50,000 and paid for his training, nothing came out of it, that money was gone like that.

I took many training about making online and nothing worked.

I've spent a lot of money just to learn how to make money online and nothing worked. Absolutely nothing.

This went on for years.

I was frustrated.

I needed to enjoy my life.

I wanted to be able to flex and enjoy the kind of life I desire.

I wanted to go out with friends and have fun to the fullest, without fear of going BROKE.

Life was terrible whenever i remember my condition.

I even lose weight most of the time and people were asking if I was sick all the time .

You can imagine how that made me feel.

It continued for many years until I found the magic of PERSUASIVE COPYWRITING.

In fact, when my friend who is a guru in Internet marketing recommended that i should learn copywriting, I laughed at him.

I didn't believe copywriting would work because I've tried many kinds of skill. I've attended many seminars in Nigeria. I've bought online courses and none of them worked.

So I lost hope completely about making money online.

3 months later, my friend called and asked if I've learnt copywriting and how much have i made.

I told him I didn't learn anything. That am tried of all these things. I told him that making money online is not for me.

That's what I told him.

He assured me that if i learn copywriting, after 2 months, I'll have a different story to tell.

He told me how the skill changed his life and how the skill has helped many people generate millions online.

That statement gave me a little hope.

Though I still didn't believe him, but I decided to try it.

You know that common saying that there's no harm in trying?

Yea.

I gave it a try.

I learnt that skill for just 3 weeks only.

Everything about my life completely changed.

I can now print money on demand.

It's been 2 years now and I can't remember the last time i went BROKE.

OK, look at the interesting part now,

Am organizing another set of training where i will teach you this particular skill that changed my life.

I will practically breath this skill into you.

In the training, you'll learn

- how to appeal to people's emotions.

- how to influence people with words.

- how to sell anything using written words.

How to create engaging contents online.

How to market your personal brand with persuasive content.

- how to create content for brands online.

- how to create content calendar for brands.

- how to persuade people using written words.

- how to get into people's pocket and collect their money legitimately with written words.

It does not end there…

You'll learn how to become better at marketing and sales.

You'll learn how to understand your audience and sell anything to them.

You know what's even more interesting?

This training would last for a period of 30 days and you will have a life time access to the training.

That's correct.

Over a period of 30 days, I'll teach you how you can persuade people to buy your products/services, using written words.

I will teach you how to write into people's heart and get them to buy whatever you're selling.

I can charge as little as N100,000 for this training and many of you will pay.

But I wouldn't want to do that, because I understand the situation of things at the moment.

So this is what I'll do...

Trust me, you'll never find this type of kindness anywhere in the world.

I'll make the training fee N15,000 only.

Yea, only N15,000.

One more thing...

If you pay between today and 6pm tomorrow, you'll pay N6,999 instead of N15,000.

You will save the rest for yourself

Don't thank me.

I'm doing this because i love you and I want the best for you.

I want you to possess a skill that will empower you and ensure you don't go broke again in life..

For a ridiculous amount of N6,999, you'll gain access into my 30 days Money Printing Copywriting, where I will teach you how to sell anything to anyone from anywhere, using written words.

So this is what you're going to do right now...

Pay N6,999 into

First bank

Nnamani Chiemeka. P

Then send me a DM with your proof of payment and you'll be to the platform where the training will take place.

“So to prove to you that this is not a joke.

*Here is my “60-days-love-it-OR-Get-It- FREE Guarantee.*

If after going through the ENTIRE Program and you feel that you cannot take what you learnt and make 10x your investment in the Program then send me a message requesting for refund and I will refund your full money back.

NO FRIGGIN Question Asked.

And you can keep all the training materials for yourself.

So you have nothing to lose but everything to gain.

BONUSES FOR FASTEST FINGERS

Access to my entire e-Library valued at N463,300, proven to make anybody Dummy a millionaire within the next 6 months

• Access to all my life changing, money multiplying ebooks.

• An assurance of being a millionaire in 6 months or less if these skill set and knowledge from this program is implemented.

Access to Over 3,464 sales copy swipe that has done millions in dollars ( Worth N10,000)

Access to headline generating software (worth $150)

*NOTE* You will only get these bonuses if you pay between now and 6pm tomorrow

Send me a DM on 09035419129 with your proof of payment and you will been given access to where the training will take place.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5k To Several Millions within few Months. How? / Get Free Trainings For An Online Side Hustle!!! / Nebosh/oil&gas Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.