Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,237 members, 7,887,669 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:06 PM

The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) (6934 Views)

Gov. Peter Mba Flags Off Construction New Enugu City & Dual Carriageways / Update On The New Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Ede-oballa, Nsukka / Photos From The Ongoing Renovation At Enugu International Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by Muna4real(f): 2:30pm On May 31, 2020
Afamed:

If your Hero had completed it while they spent 16 yrs in office,we wouldn't be here discussing about Enugu Airport again

Nobody spent a whole sixteen years in aso rock.
Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by oyatz(m): 2:36pm On May 31, 2020
Eeyah, see what frustration has caused now!

hammerpP:

ENUGU AIRPORT IS COMPLETELY ABANDONED WHILST THEY ARE BUILDING AIRPORT IN KANO AND RAILWAY ALL OVER SW AND NORTH.

I JUST PRAY NNAMDI KANU COME THROUGH WITH HIS PLAN AND GET BIAFRA OUT BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR.

I WILL MISS NOTHING ABOUT NIGERIA.

IF I JAM ANY YORUBA OR HAUSA AFTER THAT, EVEN GREETING, I WILL NOT EXCHANGE WITH THEM.

DEM GO DEY GREET MY BROTHER, I GO DEY WAKA PASS JEJELY.

3 Likes

Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by gwafaeziokwu: 2:46pm On May 31, 2020
I don't argue with progress.

Thank you Stella Odua for encouraging Goodluck Jonathan to end the 50years air blockade on Alaigbo.

If Enugu Airport was not designated as an international Airport in the first place we wouldn't be here.

Special thanks to everyone doing their best presently to make this a reality.

Daalu nu

3 Likes

Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by NGpatriot: 2:54pm On May 31, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:
I don't argue with progress.

Thank you Stella Odua for encouraging Goodluck Jonathan to end the 50years air blockade on Alaigbo.

If Enugu Airport was not designated as an international Airport in the first place we wouldn't be here.

Special thanks to everyone doing their best presently to make this a reality.

Daalu nu

Of what relevance and functionality was the useless airport with a fancy name, but no usable runway and facilities to make it functional?

1 Like

Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by gwafaeziokwu: 2:58pm On May 31, 2020
NGpatriot:

Of what relevance and functionality was the useless airport with a fancy name, but no usable runway and facilities to make it functional?

As irrelevant as Portharcourt, Kano and even Lagos Airport until they got the needed attention from the federal government.

They got the ATTENTION because they are international Airports.

Daalu

2 Likes

Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by NGpatriot: 3:06pm On May 31, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

As irrelevant as Portharcourt, Kano and even Lagos Airport until they got the needed attention from the federal government.

They got the ATTENTION because they are international Airports.

Daalu

Naming airports doesn't make them international, usable runways, equipment and facilities make them international.

After the naming, what was done to make it international? Nothing, it was just a name to fool the people in that region, obviously, you were fooled.

3 Likes

Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by afube: 3:07pm On May 31, 2020
NGpatriot:

This joker said FACT...lol

They spent 16 years in office with the largest accumulation of oil earnings and windfall in the history of Nigeria but still did not commission 1 single project in the whole of SE.

2nd NB sat on the drawing board for 30 years, no action until PMB.

ZIK mausoleum was abandoned for 26 years and 6 years of worthless jona their savior in office, PMB took over and finished it in less than 3 years.

You people no get shame at all..

Typical of your dumb black ass..........you are all motion and absolutely no movement !! This is why I do not engage infantile minds in any intellectual discourse......question is simple ! did Jonathan conceive and arranged to fund these 2 projects or not? you are busy running your mouth like a teenage girl! succintly put! where technical and financial bids submitted on these 2 projects under GEJ or not? were ground broken on these 2 projects under GEJ or not? were substructures not completed on these 2 projects under GEJ or not. Jonathan had his unique weaknesses but to say these projects were not his is a flat lie.

2 Likes

Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by afube: 3:50pm On May 31, 2020
Afamed:

Are you not ashamed of your post?
GEJ used 6 years to plan and fund projects without a single stone in the site. Do you bother to read all the rubbish you posted?

you are an absolute lout !..... I saw your ugly face on video......keep on peddling falsehood. The initial piers were erected under GEJ.

1 Like

Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by Tedpgrass: 4:05pm On May 31, 2020
hammerpP:

THEY SAY WE SHOULD BE GRATEFUL.

YET ENUGU AIRPORT WAS THE FIRST TO BE CONSTRUCTED IN 2012, EVEN BEFORE KANO WAS STARTED IN 2016-17.

THEY HAVE FINISHED KANO THAT HAS ONE MASSIVE AIRPORT WITH THIS ADDITIONAL BUILDING BUT HAVE NOT COMPLETED ENUGU.

ENUGU WAS BUILT BY GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN, AND WE WILL NEVER FORGET STELLA ODUAH WHO LOST HER SONE OVER THIS AIRPORT.

What's the connection between the airport and Stella's son's demise please...

Onto another matter. When is the Lekki airport construction going to be commenced and finished please??

Better still let the consession be given to a private firm for regional flights + private jet facilities..

Its tiresome driving down to Ikj to pick up flights.. ..

Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 5:25pm On May 31, 2020
Afamed:

And the same Second Niger bridge under construction too is in the North and plenty of them too in the west?
Na PDP Govt fit una wellla for the east

https://www.facebook.com/110449427333507/posts/126882979023485/?sfnsn=scwspwa&extid=hRW6Uk90EHK8HN5r&d=w&vh=e

That's second Niger bridge video under construction
Bridge that would be tolled ? 1.6 km bridge is all u can show for 40 million people
Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by afube: 6:02pm On May 31, 2020
mrvitalis:

Bridge that would be tolled ? 1.6 km bridge is all u can show for 40 million people

do not mind the dullard !! did Jonathan not complete an even longer Niger Bridge in benue state........i have forgotten the name of the location, yes its at Loko /oweto. The guy is not sufficiently enlightened about projects in nigeria. He is busy jerking off on 2nd Niger bridge ,while multi billion dollar projects are going on in other parts of the nation.

Has he heard of the 2.5 billion dollar AKK pipeline project ( abuja-kaduna-kano )?, I have no problems with projects going on in these places but south east should get her own fair share also.......

1 Like

Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by Afamed: 6:35pm On May 31, 2020
mrvitalis:

Enugu /Onitsha Express roads, Enugu Airport, Enugu/ Okigwe road. Okigwe Aba road, except you have not driven across the states in the east
Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 6:45pm On May 31, 2020
Afamed:

Enugu /Onitsha Express roads, Enugu Airport, Enugu/ Okigwe road. Okigwe Aba road, except you have not driven across the states in the east
Enugu/ ontisha road was under construction when he took over same case till now
Enugu port Harcourt road was under serious construction when he took over

Enugu local terminal was commissioned in 2013
The international terminal was 90% complete in 2015...it's still like that till date

Run way is just 7 km of wide road hope u know

Buhari has done absolutely nothing for South east
Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by Afamed: 6:55pm On May 31, 2020
mrvitalis:

Enugu/ ontisha road was under construction when he took over same case till now
Enugu port Harcourt road was under serious construction when he took over

Enugu local terminal was commissioned in 2013
The international terminal was 90% complete in 2015...it's still like that till date

Run way is just 7 km of wide road hope u know

Buhari has done absolutely nothing for South east
Do you believe in your own lies? The same roads I plied average 3/4 times in a month
Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by Simplecity(m): 7:18pm On May 31, 2020
hammerpP:

i love you dear. grin kiss kiss kiss
ole you wan thief pesin love grin grin
Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by afube: 7:24pm On May 31, 2020
Afamed:

Do you believe in your own lies? The same roads I plied average 3/4 times in a month

Its attitude like yours that have kept Ndigbo in the mess that we are in ! How do you justify groveling on the ground thanking the government for providing infrastructure the southeast is in any case entitled to as an equal component of the Nigerian state. Afamed or whatever you call yourself ! your case of Stockholm syndrome has no part 2, it is just sickening........By the way, have you ever been a member of a negotiation team.........how do you justify bringing a pen-knife to a gunfight, How can you survive such an encounter. Nigeria is a rough and tough jungle, you negotiate with the Nigerian state with all the intransigence and nastiness you can muster.

1 Like

Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 7:42pm On May 31, 2020
Afamed:

Which of those roads was not in construction in 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Invite PDP Leaders For Interrogation Over Attack On Atiku, APC Tells Security Ag / Dialogue With Boko Haram Amount To “abysmal Appeasement.” – Soyinka / Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.