Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,843 members, 7,976,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:54 PM

The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) (7178 Views)

Governor Mbah Unveils New Enugu City Project At Guangzhou Roadshow / Gov. Peter Mba Flags Off Construction New Enugu City & Dual Carriageways / Photos From The Ongoing Renovation At Enugu International Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by Afamed: 8:26pm On May 31, 2020
mrvitalis:

Which of those roads was not in construction in 2015
Stop asking silly question. if you claimed Jonathan has completed the roads, the contractors wouldn't have been on the same, roads in 2016 till we speak, 2020. Stop selling your lies to General public, I make use of many of these roads on monthly basis. From East to North,down to South.
I know how bad, was Enugu/ Onitsha during PDP ,. I know the present condition of the roads now.
Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by Elsadam(m): 9:00pm On May 31, 2020
Nigeria shall be great!!!

1 Like

Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by ejanla077: 9:05pm On May 31, 2020
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1353480/new-enugu-international-airport-photos/
Lalasticlala
The second picture is not enugu airport
Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by History555: 10:00pm On May 31, 2020
Afamed:

Stop asking silly question. if you claimed Jonathan has completed the roads, the contractors wouldn't have been on the same, roads in 2016 till we speak, 2020. Stop selling your lies to General public, I make use of many of these roads on monthly basis. From East to North,down to South.
I know how bad, was Enugu/ Onitsha during PDP ,. I know the present condition of the roads now.

Shut up u don't know nothing. Who dash you money to travel abi u think travelling is like going from your one room in face me i face you to shared toilet
Poverty stricken individual like you travel. Abegggi

1 Like

Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by HeadShot: 10:08pm On May 31, 2020
Kosoco:
Babe did the previous Govt led by our brother did it? At least let’s cheer this one... what other tangible thing do we hv. If they don’t do it we cry if they do it we still will not appreciate... remember if they don’t do it we won’t beat them.

You are a mighty disgrace
Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by Miracle1991: 10:11pm On May 31, 2020
afube:

Typical of your dumb black ass..........you are all motion and absolutely no movement !! This is why I do not engage infantile minds in any intellectual discourse......question is simple ! did Jonathan conceive and arranged to fund these 2 projects or not? you are busy running your mouth like a teenage girl! succintly put! where technical and financial bids submitted on these 2 projects under GEJ or not? were ground broken on these 2 projects under GEJ or not? were substructures not completed on these 2 projects under GEJ or not. Jonathan had his unique weaknesses but to say these projects were not his is a flat lie.
I can initiate 1 million projects without completing even one, will you count them as projects?
Mention only one project tha was commissioned by gej in the south east through out his 6years of devouring.

1 Like

Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by Kosoco(m): 10:13pm On May 31, 2020
Rie Nsi.
HeadShot:

You are a mighty disgrace
Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by Miracle1991: 10:16pm On May 31, 2020
afube:

do not mind the dullard !! did Jonathan not complete an even longer Niger Bridge in benue state........i have forgotten the name of the location, yes its at Loko /oweto. The guy is not sufficiently enlightened about projects in nigeria. He is busy jerking off on 2nd Niger bridge ,while multi billion dollar projects are going on in other parts of the nation.

Has he heard of the 2.5 billion dollar AKK pipeline project ( abuja-kaduna-kano )?, I have no problems with projects going on in these places but south east should get her own fair share also.......
yes gej even completed and commissioned the second Niger bridge. Unfortunately the commission was done on paper.
Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 10:45pm On May 31, 2020
hammerpP:

THEY SAY WE SHOULD BE GRATEFUL.

YET ENUGU AIRPORT WAS THE FIRST TO BE CONSTRUCTED IN 2012, EVEN BEFORE KANO WAS STARTED IN 2016-17.

THEY HAVE FINISHED KANO THAT HAS ONE MASSIVE AIRPORT WITH THIS ADDITIONAL BUILDING BUT HAVE NOT COMPLETED ENUGU.

ENUGU WAS BUILT BY GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN, AND WE WILL NEVER FORGET STELLA ODUAH WHO LOST HER SONE OVER THIS AIRPORT.
What the heck are you talking about?

Do you think you are talking to children?
Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 10:49pm On May 31, 2020
mrvitalis:

Enugu/ ontisha road was under construction when he took over same case till now
Enugu port Harcourt road was under serious construction when he took over

Enugu local terminal was commissioned in 2013
The international terminal was 90% complete in 2015...it's still like that till date

Run way is just 7 km of wide road hope u know

Buhari has done absolutely nothing for South east
Bros small small o!
Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 10:52pm On May 31, 2020
hammerpP:

ENUGU AIRPORT IS COMPLETELY ABANDONED WHILST THEY ARE BUILDING AIRPORT IN KANO AND RAILWAY ALL OVER SW AND NORTH.

I JUST PRAY NNAMDI KANU COME THROUGH WITH HIS PLAN AND GET BIAFRA OUT BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR.

I WILL MISS NOTHING ABOUT NIGERIA.

IF I JAM ANY YORUBA OR HAUSA AFTER THAT, EVEN GREETING, I WILL NOT EXCHANGE WITH THEM.

DEM GO DEY GREET MY BROTHER, I GO DEY WAKA PASS JEJELY.
Chai!

Negodu ndi mu na fa na akpa na Nairaland?

Chai!...erigom nsi!
Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by NGpatriot: 12:17am On Jun 01, 2020
afube:

Typical of your dumb black ass..........you are all motion and absolutely no movement !! This is why I do not engage infantile minds in any intellectual discourse......question is simple ! did Jonathan conceive and arranged to fund these 2 projects or not? you are busy running your mouth like a teenage girl! succintly put! where technical and financial bids submitted on these 2 projects under GEJ or not? were ground broken on these 2 projects under GEJ or not? were substructures not completed on these 2 projects under GEJ or not. Jonathan had his unique weaknesses but to say these projects were not his is a flat lie.

Typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob tribal ramblings

If you are going to dispute my assertions, counter what I said by showing us the projects Jona and 16 years of PDP commissioned on the SE?

Show us how they spend 16 years in office including Jona's 6 years and still did not .

Show us how they started and commissioned Zik Mausoleum, the one that was abandoned for 26 years, including 16 years of PDP and jona.

Shameless people, they fooled you for 16 years and you end up with nothing, but this comedian is shouting funding all over the lace.

Jona and his useless and worthless PDP did not fund anything especially the 2nd NB.

Even some of the returned Abacha loot is part of the funding for the 2nd NB so you mean Jona fast forward his presidency to 2020 to fund the 2nd NB?

Keep your ignorant rubbish to yourself and your kind, in fact, don't quote me if you don't have anything sane and intelligent to talk about.
Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by NGpatriot: 12:18am On Jun 01, 2020
Miracle1991:
yes gej even completed and commissioned the second Niger bridge. Unfortunately the commission was done on paper.

I just wonder if these lying illiterates read the dumb rubbish they post.
Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by Yankee101: 12:54am On Jun 01, 2020
Many folks don't know Jonah started this project

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) / Buhari: Nigeria’s Future Heavily Dependent On Education / Nigeria To Widen Tax Net Over Revenue Shortfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.