Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,719 members, 7,921,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:49 AM

Why Do You Need Calcium In Your Body? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do You Need Calcium In Your Body? (713 Views)

Need Calcium? Grab This / Why Do You Need Calcium In Your Body? / Remember You Need Calcium In Your Body. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Need Calcium In Your Body? by Favour4419(f): 10:17am On Jun 01, 2020
Every day, we lose calcium through our skin, nails, hair, sweat, urine and feces. Also when women menstrate, breastfeed,pregnant and during delivery , men also looses Calcium when they ejaculate, children too needs calcium for strong bones and teeth. Our bodies cannot produce its own calcium. That's why it's important to get enough calcium from the food we eat. When we don't get the calcium our body needs, it is taken from our bones.this is what leads to Arthritis and Osteoporosis ( Loss of bone density) which causes joint pains, kneel pains , bent bones etc

Most food we eat daily do not contain any or at least the required amount of calcium that why Longrich calcium comes in handy -One Calcium Morning ,afternoon and evening will keep you ok.

watapp me 08069521245 or use the link or inbox https:///send?phone=+2348069521245pp

I hav a solution.
A better way to get this longrich products u desire the most cheaper .
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)

https:///2348069521245

Re: Why Do You Need Calcium In Your Body? by Ngwup123(m): 10:20am On Jun 01, 2020
I love this. I had a time wen I was disturbed with toothaches. It was this calcium that helped me deal with it totally
Re: Why Do You Need Calcium In Your Body? by kpakpankolo: 2:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
Favour4419:
Every day, we lose calcium through our skin, nails, hair, sweat, urine and feces. Also when women menstrate, breastfeed,pregnant and during delivery , men also looses Calcium when they ejaculate, children too needs calcium for strong bones and teeth. Our bodies cannot produce its own calcium. That's why it's important to get enough calcium from the food we eat. When we don't get the calcium our body needs, it is taken from our bones.this is what leads to Arthritis and Osteoporosis ( Loss of bone density) which causes joint pains, kneel pains , bent bones etc

Most food we eat daily do not contain any or at least the required amount of calcium that why Longrich calcium comes in handy -One Calcium Morning ,afternoon and evening will keep you ok.

watapp me 08069521245 or use the link or inbox https:///send?phone=+2348069521245pp

I hav a solution.
A better way to get this longrich products u desire the most cheaper .
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)

https:///2348069521245

you should have list some food that contains calcium like fish, milk, tiger nut etc before telling us of this your supplements it is good but they are overpriced

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Need Calcium In Your Body? by Favour4419(f): 7:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
kpakpankolo:
you should have list some food that contains calcium like fish, milk, tiger nut etc before telling us of this your supplements it is good but they are overpriced
Alright I'll do just that in my next post. Concerning the price can you please send me a dm through WhatsApp so we can talk about it. Thank you.
kpakpankolo:
up
Re: Why Do You Need Calcium In Your Body? by hidhrhis(m): 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
Favour4419:
Alright I'll do just that in my next post. Concerning the price can you please send me a dm through WhatsApp so we can talk about it. Thank you. up
Have u done it

(1) (Reply)

Sexual Dysfunction In Males / Nigerian Woman Reportedly Gone Mad In Zuwara, Tripoli Of Libya. / Caffeine Vape : How Does Vaping Caffeine Work, Is It Safe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.