Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,138 members, 7,887,294 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:07 AM

Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut (72969 Views)

Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal / Your Mouth Is Meant For Eating, Not MouthAction – Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni / AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by jaxxy(m): 9:00am On Jun 02, 2020
Naija246:
God bless you!!
The news media and silicone valley in general hate this man!

That police chief shud be cautioned seriously. He’s talking about elections when he shud be addressing a major crisis. Is that professional

1 Like

Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by sidieladaniel: 9:00am On Jun 02, 2020
yes
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by Teaser4(m): 9:02am On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by tunary(m): 9:02am On Jun 02, 2020
godwinkessi:
U just said that to ur supreme commander? Sorry for u as you’ll be facing the disciplinary panel and you’ll be executed
You think America is north Korea where their dictator execute officers for minor offences? or like Nigeria where you insult buhari and get jailed because he is the god of Nigeria
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by SmartchildTutor: 9:02am On Jun 02, 2020
This is not just telling Trump to shut tf up; he's also asking Americans to vote against Trump. That's a lot of balls from a police chief of a city in a state where a republican is governor.
Hmmmmmm...
Nice one though.
Only if Americans would listen to him and salvage whatever would be left of America before the election!

2 Likes

Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by reservd(m): 9:03am On Jun 02, 2020
godwinkessi:
U just said that to ur supreme commander? Sorry for u as you’ll be facing the disciplinary panel and you’ll be executed
Does he look like a Nigerian police talking to buhari? That's freedom of expression in its real definition

1 Like

Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by golddare: 9:03am On Jun 02, 2020
Mikkiemilly:
Watch his statement here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jQ7u5QHSkM

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2020/06/01/houston-police-chief-art-acevedo-trump-mouth-shut-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/top-news-videos/

If the IG say this in Nigeria I bet he wont last 24hrs in that office. Nigerians should ask for the change of laws in the appointment of our service chiefs.

1 Like

Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by Ola17: 9:03am On Jun 02, 2020
PROPHETmichael:

Don't worry about what the police chief said. I am telling you what God said.

You now speak for God?
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by FlordFlorez(m): 9:04am On Jun 02, 2020
Naija246:
That's what CNN are the likes want you to think.
They are purposely making him look like a fool.
CNN is a demorats (democrats) political tool. This riots/protests have long been politicized.

1 Like

Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by Xclusiveme: 9:05am On Jun 02, 2020
godwinkessi:

Doesn't happen like that. Us is not Nigeria
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by SaintLucia: 9:06am On Jun 02, 2020
Na only IPOB see nothing wrong in whatever Trump is doing. They are indirectly supporting the police brutality of the protesters and the killing of blacks just because KANU told them that Trump promised him Biafra independence in his dream.

3 Likes

Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by tunary(m): 9:08am On Jun 02, 2020
ednut1:
Imagine IGP saying this to bubu. cheesy
Day no go break before he replace am but not without a disciplinary action for insubordination to his boss. abacha would have been worse
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by zeenaman: 9:09am On Jun 02, 2020
Wetin Trump eyes no go see for white House
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by Ola17: 9:09am On Jun 02, 2020
Neddstark:

And it is Biden that will win him?

I’m not a great fan of American politics, just stating my observation.

1 Like

Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by ajailer(m): 9:10am On Jun 02, 2020
dinachi:
Of course CNN will project something different. Enemies of their own country! Working for China!

oga maybe before you type you should always think well about what you want to pass across.

how can CNN be anti American and be working for China?

what you don't know is that CNN doesn't really care that much who is in their white house currently as they know he will leave there one day. Trump is a bankable personality for TV revenues and they have noticed that having opposing views to Trump increases their revenues. now as a private business that is revenue driven, is it not wise to flow along with the business model that brings in more money...

1 Like

Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by Naija246: 9:10am On Jun 02, 2020
Well you will probably call me a conspiracy theorist for saying this but I think they are doing this on purpose to ruin America and democracy in general.
These same people are friends with China.
Take Google for example, they are currently helping the Chinese government build an Ai powered surveillance system that will monitor and track every Chinese citizen.
these same system is currently being pushed in the USA under the guise of "covid 19 contact tracing"
The world as we know it is slowly slipping into a technocracy where non elected technocrates dictate how we live our lives.
AllenSpencer:

I love the point you raised.

With your knowledge and experience about management and leadership, when this kind of scenario plays-out, what could be the root cause?

Cos its glaring something is definitely wrong.

1 Like

Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by Ola17: 9:11am On Jun 02, 2020
Rilwayne001:

He's most likely going to win. Joe Biden isn't really inspiring.

Are you implying that Trump is better than Biden?
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by CrazyOptimist: 9:11am On Jun 02, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
As for the protest in America is good oooooo,. BUT it is a good protest at a very wrong time. Here are my reasons;

1) over thousand and millions of people have gather in America and other parts of the world to protest,,,, have we even realize that this is a pandemic period that we should be isolating.......... Because of Floyd's death, I can see more than 500,000 covid infection and more than50,000 people dying due to Corona virus infection within the crowd..... Democrat and CNN will not talk about this repercussion, they want to blame everything on Trump.
U wouldn't see the WHO coming out to warn the people about the dangers of large gathering and protesting world wide at this dangerous times of covid19 ............................. Also i feel that state governors in USA and other world leaders like in Canada, Britain etc purposely exposed their people to contact more covid infection and death, by standby and watch while the people gather in large number. Whatever evil intension those leaders have, right it is only God that can serve those mass protesters....... This action alone can bring about second wave of the virus which will be fatal

2) the world is under great economics depression and in America alone there are 50million job losses, ... The protesters who are vandalising and burning down businesses all in the name of protest and are being encouraged by CNN and Democrat governors, have they realize that this rascal behavior will lead to more recession and job lose for innocent citizen........ I know they want to blame everything on Trump.

3) the whole thing has turned political through CNN and action of Democrat governors.
First, it was about impeachment of trump, they failed.

Then come Corona virus, .....instead of the press to tackle china and WHO for the spread of Corona virus in the world, the press world wide were tackling Trump as if Trump is the president of the world and as if Trump was the one that brought the virus to the world...... In Democrat state like new York, governors freely allow the people to get infected, so as to blame Trump for the numbers of the dead, the media we're insulting the president up and down with stupid questions during presidential press briefing....,.over 100,000 Americans have died mostly in Democrat state.. again they have failed because U.S have done x10 more tests than any country, more ventilator and PPE than any country........ CNN have realized that people are no longer buying the lying stories about Trump, so if you observed, they no longer report on covid stories gain, they have now shifted their attention to racism....

thank God Trump has taken U.S out of WHO.
Let me see how China will fund WHO.

What police did was wrong, and the policemen were duly sacked, arrested and charged with murder, ..... But the press and CNN chooses to feed on the story, encouraging voilent protest and destruction of public/private properties....
The Democrat state governors and states police chooses to standby and watch public properties going up in flame without taking any action to stop the vandalism....... And when Trump condemned their weakness and conspiracy, they begin to criticized him...... To an extent that CNN decide to send a black reporter on a Frontline between police and riot protesters, when the reporter was arrested for endangering his own security (he could be hit by stray bullet bottle, stone, fireworks etc) they changed the narrative to racism.

Finally Trump is not perfect oooooo, infact he can't talk as a president, he is so unpolished in his act, but believe me Democrat, press and other world leaders are trying to destroy Mr Trump, using the poor masses as collateral damages.

If there is one thing I know, Trump really care for Americans but doesn't give a shit about outside world,... Americans should indeed appreciate their president because he loves them.

Trump is the most insulted president in the world, even a small boy like mark Zuckerberg, get the guts (mind) to remove a presidential address to the nation on Tweeter......... That is the highest level of disrespect to the office of the president of United States of America.............. If I were Trump Zuckerberg would have paid heavily for every bit of that disrespect.... Zuckerberg would have stayed alive and watch helplessly as his billions becomes thousands.

Even a Chinese jornalist get mine to ask Trump a very stupid question about trump Corona virus competition, ..... a question that even she dare not ask Chinese president xie.

It was so disgusting to watch a police inspector yesterday on CNN telling a whole US president (Mr Trump) that if he does not have anything to say "HE SHOULD SHUT UP"... simply because Trump criticized them for allowing vandalism to take place.......... ..I am not sure any president in the world would have taken this lightly from a public official.....he wasn't even warn by CNN to at least respect office that Trump occupied.

CNN has loose all credibility, they have shown that they are media wing of Democrat party by reporting loop sided stories. E.g when the protesters were disperse at White House so that Trump could have access to the vandalized St John's Church... the media says that the protesters were peaceful, but the question is if the protesters were peaceful, why was that church vandalized in the first place........... there is a lot of cover up in the media so as to carried out their evil intension of misinforming the world.

Honestly I must commend the endurance of Mr Trump, u really try to endure them

Black community should be very careful in this crises, they start on a positive note ..... But when the going get bad and urgly, they (black) will be blamed for everything that happened. Nobody will mention the white, Chinese, Hispanics or other ethnic groups

Yours writeup is embodied with countless numbers of lies, deceit, conspiracy theories and fallacious inferences. I was trying to comport myself and ignore you because apparently you are an ignorant trumpist, but the moment you said Mark Zuckerberg owns twitter, I stopped reading.
Now I'm convince that common sense is not common.
Trump's racism, despotism and tyranny have plunged the United states into an abysmal depth of hatred amongst its citizen. It has never been this bad.
The good news is he is NOT gonna be there in January.

1 Like

Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by CanadaOrBust: 9:11am On Jun 02, 2020
Chekwube1989:
OK chief police u try very well but let see if u will still remain in ur position next week

U think it is 9ja. Google his name in 2 years, either he is still CP or promoted
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by joshuaidibia(m): 9:11am On Jun 02, 2020
Untainted007:
But sincerely, Trump talks too much than he ought to all time. Sometimes keeping mute helps. No body quote silent. Abi he has eaten fowl yansh ni.

sometimes he does the right thing and go on twitter no mess it up. but then, if na Naija, that police man for dey sanko by now. Bubu don't recognize freedom of speech. A US governor last night after Trump gave his speech was just blasting and insulting Trump on CNN. Openly. Nothing happened. They even played his phone conversation with Trump. But try am for naija, na DSS, ARMY, SARS, ROAD SAFETY, VIO, and even your fellow police men go pick you up the next day.

Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by tunary(m): 9:12am On Jun 02, 2020
Ola17:
It will be a miracle if Trump wins his reelection.
The demystification has started and from no other place than the police service itself.
This will be a good bet (money) as to if he's coming back or not
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by Terz4christ: 9:14am On Jun 02, 2020
nijabazaar:

60% of Americans hate trump. Just like we do Bubu

And as a black christian, you shouldn't endorse him at all
Source of statistics please
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by RTSC: 9:14am On Jun 02, 2020
America is a democracy. That's not in doubt.
Imperfect and faulty, but a democracy nonetheless.

The only stronger democracy is Britain. Those ones are the real epitome of governance of the people by the people.
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by Ola17: 9:15am On Jun 02, 2020
tunary:
This will be a good bet (money) as to if he's coming back or not

Who are you betting on?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos / Iris Kaingu Bounced From Meeting Prince Harry In Zambia. Photos / Kenyan Dead Man Who Screamed In Pain As He Was Cut During Embalming Dies Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.