Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,780 members, 7,915,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:50 PM

Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut (73144 Views)

Prime Minister Netanyahu Sends A Recovery Message To Donald J. Trump. / Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal / AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by Pius247(m): 10:06am On Jun 02, 2020
Nbote:
Trump doesnt know how to talk sha... His utterances are simply fuelling the protests.. Dis can only happen in America and other advanced democracies... Imagine Police Commissioner telling Buhari to Shut up...

It can't happen here in Nigeria. Even when e happen (let say in a dream), DSS, EFCC, NA, NAF, NPF, Civil Defense, Peace Corps, Vigilantee (which one remain)
will make sure that commissioner is not only arrested, but his ancestors will be detained along side him for raising a son that will speak to his excellence that way. Na turn by turn by them go do the arrest on one case.
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by slowice(m): 10:06am On Jun 02, 2020
This right here is one of the reasons we call that country... Civilised country

Don't try this at home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by udoka1987: 10:06am On Jun 02, 2020
Trump of Biafra odogwu wokeTrump of Biafra odogwu wokeTrump of Biafra odogwu woke
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by Ola17: 10:07am On Jun 02, 2020
Rilwayne001:

Not at all. But Trump lousiness is working for him. Biden's body movement doesn't show he can even beat Trump in a debate. Democrats could have done better presenting a better and more agile candidate that'd match Trump tooth and nail.

In other words, Americans are caught between a wall and a hard place. Interesting times ahead.
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by Angelfrost(m): 10:09am On Jun 02, 2020
Goldenkrezi:
He should better....just spilling out nonsense every now and then... SMH

Honestly, Trump talks too much!!!... Sometimes, silence is not only golden but safe!!!

At this point, Republicans should swallow whatever is left of their pride, look inwards, and end this failed/doomed experiment!!! There has to be someone else with the passion of Trump for a better America yet with a better character and charisma!!!... Trump keeps falling dumbly into every snare of his traducers!!! His lack of democratic wisdom and foresight is just pitiable!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by Ola17: 10:10am On Jun 02, 2020
ruggedtimi:
go read comments on Trump's ig page....he has supporters don't be deceived

I’m not doubting the fact that he has supporters, even Hitler does to this day.

My concern is; are his supporters in the majority?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 10:14am On Jun 02, 2020
godwinkessi:
U just said that to ur supreme commander? Sorry for u as you’ll be facing the disciplinary panel and you’ll be executed

Grow up chief, that's a country with rights not Nigeria
Nothing will happen to him and if anything happens, then expect another protest from civilians and police, only army can stop that protest then

1 Like

Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by DexterousOne(m): 10:20am On Jun 02, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
As for the protest in America is good oooooo,. BUT it is a good protest at a very wrong time. Here are my reasons;

1) over thousand and millions of people have gather in America and other parts of the world to protest,,,, have we even realize that this is a pandemic period that we should be isolating.......... Because of Floyd's death, I can see more than 500,000 covid infection and more than50,000 people dying due to Corona virus infection within the crowd..... Democrat and CNN will not talk about this repercussion, they want to blame everything on Trump.
U wouldn't see the WHO coming out to warn the people about the dangers of large gathering and protesting world wide at this dangerous times of covid19 ............................. Also i feel that state governors in USA and other world leaders like in Canada, Britain etc purposely exposed their people to contact more covid infection and death, by standby and watch while the people gather in large number. Whatever evil intension those leaders have, right it is only God that can serve those mass protesters....... This action alone can bring about second wave of the virus which will be fatal

2) the world is under great economics depression and in America alone there are 50million job losses, ... The protesters who are vandalising and burning down businesses all in the name of protest and are being encouraged by CNN and Democrat governors, have they realize that this rascal behavior will lead to more recession and job lose for innocent citizen........ I know they want to blame everything on Trump.

3) the whole thing has turned political through CNN and action of Democrat governors.
First, it was about impeachment of trump, they failed.

Then come Corona virus, .....instead of the press to tackle china and WHO for the spread of Corona virus in the world, the press world wide were tackling Trump as if Trump is the president of the world and as if Trump was the one that brought the virus to the world...... In Democrat state like new York, governors freely allow the people to get infected, so as to blame Trump for the numbers of the dead, the media we're insulting the president up and down with stupid questions during presidential press briefing....,.over 100,000 Americans have died mostly in Democrat state.. again they have failed because U.S have done x10 more tests than any country, more ventilator and PPE than any country........ CNN have realized that people are no longer buying the lying stories about Trump, so if you observed, they no longer report on covid stories gain, they have now shifted their attention to racism....

thank God Trump has taken U.S out of WHO.
Let me see how China will fund WHO.

What police did was wrong, and the policemen were duly sacked, arrested and charged with murder, ..... But the press and CNN chooses to feed on the story, encouraging voilent protest and destruction of public/private properties....
The Democrat state governors and states police chooses to standby and watch public properties going up in flame without taking any action to stop the vandalism....... And when Trump condemned their weakness and conspiracy, they begin to criticized him...... To an extent that CNN decide to send a black reporter on a Frontline between police and riot protesters, when the reporter was arrested for endangering his own security (he could be hit by stray bullet bottle, stone, fireworks etc) they changed the narrative to racism.

Finally Trump is not perfect oooooo, infact he can't talk as a president, he is so unpolished in his act, but believe me Democrat, press and other world leaders are trying to destroy Mr Trump, using the poor masses as collateral damages.

If there is one thing I know, Trump really care for Americans but doesn't give a shit about outside world,... Americans should indeed appreciate their president because he loves them.

Trump is the most insulted president in the world, even a small boy like mark Zuckerberg, get the guts (mind) to remove a presidential address to the nation on Tweeter......... That is the highest level of disrespect to the office of the president of United States of America.............. If I were Trump Zuckerberg would have paid heavily for every bit of that disrespect.... Zuckerberg would have stayed alive and watch helplessly as his billions becomes thousands.

Even a Chinese jornalist get mine to ask Trump a very stupid question about trump Corona virus competition, ..... a question that even she dare not ask Chinese president xie.

It was so disgusting to watch a police inspector yesterday on CNN telling a whole US president (Mr Trump) that if he does not have anything to say "HE SHOULD SHUT UP"... simply because Trump criticized them for allowing vandalism to take place.......... ..I am not sure any president in the world would have taken this lightly from a public official.....he wasn't even warn by CNN to at least respect office that Trump occupied.

CNN has loose all credibility, they have shown that they are media wing of Democrat party by reporting loop sided stories. E.g when the protesters were disperse at White House so that Trump could have access to the vandalized St John's Church... the media says that the protesters were peaceful, but the question is if the protesters were peaceful, why was that church vandalized in the first place........... there is a lot of cover up in the media so as to carried out their evil intension of misinforming the world.

Honestly I must commend the endurance of Mr Trump, u really try to endure them

Black community should be very careful in this crises, they start on a positive note ..... But when the going get bad and urgly, they (black) will be blamed for everything that happened. Nobody will mention the white, Chinese, Hispanics or other ethnic groups

What is this one talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by pyrex23(m): 10:21am On Jun 02, 2020
godwinkessi:
U just said that to ur supreme commander? Sorry for u as you’ll be facing the disciplinary panel and you’ll be executed

Hasn't broken any rule of law as far as I'm concerned..

But if na naija either he's assassinated or removed from this position dubiously.

2 Likes

Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by Btruth: 10:24am On Jun 02, 2020
godwinkessi:
executed koo, executed nii.......you think US is like Nigeria? sad

1 Like

Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by Xfemt(m): 10:26am On Jun 02, 2020
Nbote:
Trump doesnt know how to talk sha... His utterances are simply fuelling the protests.. Dis can only happen in America and other advanced democracies... Imagine Police Commissioner telling Buhari to Shut up...
my brother e onw don finish be dat
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by olisaEze(m): 10:37am On Jun 02, 2020
Oga you’ve said it all! Same can be applied to Nigeria. So many people throwing blocks and bricks now never bothered to vote! They just sat on their *sses and cussed out the last administration without bothering to take time to research on who was going to takeover from them.
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 02, 2020
dinachi:
Of course CNN will project something different. Enemies of their own country! Working for China!
You are a slave...forever mentally caged to licking the white masters ass. You really think Trump cares about you or what happened to black people? What ever Trump does is for the white supremacy, not for Christianity, not for black monkey biafrans, not for liberty. Trump is playing the same game his ancestors played to enslave your ancestors. You are a fool and don't deserve to live among us, you are a sellout. Spit!
Black Lives Matter

2 Likes

Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by AududuNine11: 10:38am On Jun 02, 2020
Teaser4:
hola boss... how's your side
I dey o... Are you back in Naija or you are still over there?
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by Onliie(m): 10:38am On Jun 02, 2020
Stupid man. How can a man of authority talk to highest authority like that?
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by Molutex(m): 10:44am On Jun 02, 2020
ednut1:
Imagine IGP saying this to bubu. cheesy
You even said bubu, try it with lying muhammed
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by linearity: 10:47am On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
uunwanaobong3:
As for the protest in America is good oooooo,. BUT it is a good protest at a very wrong time. Here are my reasons;

1) over thousand and millions of people have gather in America and other parts of the world to protest,,,, have we even realize that this is a pandemic period that we should be isolating.......... Because of Floyd's death, I can see more than 500,000 covid infection and more than50,000 people dying due to Corona virus infection within the crowd..... Democrat and CNN will not talk about this repercussion, they want to blame everything on Trump.
U wouldn't see the WHO coming out to warn the people about the dangers of large gathering and protesting world wide at this dangerous times of covid19 ............................. Also i feel that state governors in USA and other world leaders like in Canada, Britain etc purposely exposed their people to contact more covid infection and death, by standby and watch while the people gather in large number. Whatever evil intension those leaders have, right it is only God that can serve those mass protesters....... This action alone can bring about second wave of the virus which will be fatal

2) the world is under great economics depression and in America alone there are 50million job losses, ... The protesters who are vandalising and burning down businesses all in the name of protest and are being encouraged by CNN and Democrat governors, have they realize that this rascal behavior will lead to more recession and job lose for innocent citizen........ I know they want to blame everything on Trump.

3) the whole thing has turned political through CNN and action of Democrat governors.
First, it was about impeachment of trump, they failed.

Then come Corona virus, .....instead of the press to tackle china and WHO for the spread of Corona virus in the world, the press world wide were tackling Trump as if Trump is the president of the world and as if Trump was the one that brought the virus to the world...... In Democrat state like new York, governors freely allow the people to get infected, so as to blame Trump for the numbers of the dead, the media we're insulting the president up and down with stupid questions during presidential press briefing....,.over 100,000 Americans have died mostly in Democrat state.. again they have failed because U.S have done x10 more tests than any country, more ventilator and PPE than any country........ CNN have realized that people are no longer buying the lying stories about Trump, so if you observed, they no longer report on covid stories gain, they have now shifted their attention to racism....

thank God Trump has taken U.S out of WHO.
Let me see how China will fund WHO.

What police did was wrong, and the policemen were duly sacked, arrested and charged with murder, ..... But the press and CNN chooses to feed on the story, encouraging voilent protest and destruction of public/private properties....
The Democrat state governors and states police chooses to standby and watch public properties going up in flame without taking any action to stop the vandalism....... And when Trump condemned their weakness and conspiracy, they begin to criticized him...... To an extent that CNN decide to send a black reporter on a Frontline between police and riot protesters, when the reporter was arrested for endangering his own security (he could be hit by stray bullet bottle, stone, fireworks etc) they changed the narrative to racism.

Finally Trump is not perfect oooooo, infact he can't talk as a president, he is so unpolished in his act, but believe me Democrat, press and other world leaders are trying to destroy Mr Trump, using the poor masses as collateral damages.

If there is one thing I know, Trump really care for Americans but doesn't give a shit about outside world,... Americans should indeed appreciate their president because he loves them.

Trump is the most insulted president in the world, even a small boy like mark Zuckerberg, get the guts (mind) to remove a presidential address to the nation on Tweeter......... That is the highest level of disrespect to the office of the president of United States of America.............. If I were Trump Zuckerberg would have paid heavily for every bit of that disrespect.... Zuckerberg would have stayed alive and watch helplessly as his billions becomes thousands.

Even a Chinese jornalist get mine to ask Trump a very stupid question about trump Corona virus competition, ..... a question that even she dare not ask Chinese president xie.

It was so disgusting to watch a police inspector yesterday on CNN telling a whole US president (Mr Trump) that if he does not have anything to say "HE SHOULD SHUT UP"... simply because Trump criticized them for allowing vandalism to take place.......... ..I am not sure any president in the world would have taken this lightly from a public official.....he wasn't even warn by CNN to at least respect office that Trump occupied.

CNN has loose all credibility, they have shown that they are media wing of Democrat party by reporting loop sided stories. E.g when the protesters were disperse at White House so that Trump could have access to the vandalized St John's Church... the media says that the protesters were peaceful, but the question is if the protesters were peaceful, why was that church vandalized in the first place........... there is a lot of cover up in the media so as to carried out their evil intension of misinforming the world.

Honestly I must commend the endurance of Mr Trump, u really try to endure them

Black community should be very careful in this crises, they start on a positive note ..... But when the going get bad and urgly, they (black) will be blamed for everything that happened. Nobody will mention the white, Chinese, Hispanics or other ethnic groups
[/s]
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by Izigha(m): 10:48am On Jun 02, 2020
SweetCunt97:
America dey different. The federal government can't sack the police head, only the governor of that state can fire him. For Nigeria, there's no autonomy, they all tied to the center and hence can't even perform well.

Yeah. Not even the governor can touch him. He is the head Houston police. Only the mayor can fire him
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by echodrum(m): 10:51am On Jun 02, 2020
dinachi:
Of course CNN will project something different. Enemies of their own country! Working for China!
will you keep quiet there??!! What do you know about CNN? Why not face your local channel tv news and leave foreign news that you can't understand.

1 Like

Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by calaway: 10:53am On Jun 02, 2020
Nbote:

Rubbish what did trump say that was wrong? Democrats are behind these anarchy
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by kponkedenge(m): 10:59am On Jun 02, 2020
dinachi:

Even when you watch the words coming out of the police chiefs mouth.... You still find a way to blame CNN because you have been brainwashed to do so.

An instance....

Trump: Grab them by the pu**y
CNN: Trump said grab them by the pu**y
Brainwashed mofos: CNN hates Trump, they only report bad things about him.

Whenever a news organization quotes Trump verbatim....they automatically hate Trump and want to bring him down.... If you don't see how stupid most of you sound, then there is really a problem with most of you.

2 Likes

Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by linearity: 11:04am On Jun 02, 2020
Teaser4:
what did Obama do about black killings while he was in office. do you know that more blacks were killed under his regime more than Trump's... go to bed alaye

What did Trump do about black killings in America?

And can you cite any credible source for your conclusions on the number of blacks killed under Obama vs Trump? Ensure to adjust it proportional e.g. first 3 years of Obama vs Trump’s, since Obama was President for 8yrs and Trump is 3yrs+.
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by linearity: 11:05am On Jun 02, 2020
calaway:

Rubbish what did trump say that was wrong? Democrats are behind these anarchy

And you know this, how?
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by tunary(m): 11:09am On Jun 02, 2020
Ola17:

Who are you betting on?
Trump himself
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by linearity: 11:14am On Jun 02, 2020
Naija246:
You call it a democracy when only six companies own the news media ?

Where the people aren't allowed to own property?ie you can buy property but the government can lock you up and take the property from you if you don't pay property tax!!! grin

A country where almost all major businesses are monopolies.
A country where you aren't allowed to grow your own food or produce you own energy if you aren't connected to the grid.

Democracy as we know it has been under attack for years in America.
It's just a matter of time until the technocrates fully take over. grin
And once America falls the rest of the world follows

Why don’t you want to pay property taxes?

Yes, you can grow your own food, if you choose to and are able....and yes you can generate your own energy and store the excess in battery banks instead of connecting to the grid....in fact there are people who are totally off the grid today.
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by DModeCntStopMe: 11:16am On Jun 02, 2020
Well organised and advanced society.

Imagine lala telling se.un to shut up.
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by Teaser4(m): 11:23am On Jun 02, 2020
linearity:

What did Trump do about black killings in America?

And can you cite any credible source for your conclusions on the number of blacks killed under Obama vs Trump? Ensure to adjust it proportional e.g. first 3 years of Obama vs Trump’s, since Obama was President for 8yrs and Trump is 3yrs+.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/murder-far-worse-for-blacks-under-obama?fbclid=IwAR3FFQ9w1T8NuG-BZUNZuy9Esno7d7pt35u-L-7VqOo-k_Ks2CGiVq4vu18 voila... quote me when you're done reading, and you're free to do a lil research on your own. google is your friend. safe
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by Teaser4(m): 11:24am On Jun 02, 2020
AududuNine11:
I dey o... Are you back in Naija or you are still over there?
no bro, I'm still in SA. I should be in naija soon, when the coast clears lol, just gonna be around for some days. stay safe brother
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by Tapout(m): 11:28am On Jun 02, 2020
godwinkessi:

bros your ignorance is alarmingly shocking. that's the fvcking US of A, a country where human rights are exercised to the fullest....not Nigerian.
Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by AududuNine11: 11:31am On Jun 02, 2020
Teaser4:
no bro, I'm still in SA. I should be in naija soon, when the coast clears lol, just gonna be around for some days. stay safe brother
aite. Stay safe too

1 Like

Re: Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:41am On Jun 02, 2020
Waitin for the day someone will tell a local government chairman in Nigeria to keep his mouth shut. Trump the talking drum. You see your life?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kenyan Dead Man Who Screamed In Pain As He Was Cut During Embalming Dies Again / Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) / Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.