Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,560 members, 7,934,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 11:51 AM

Police Asked For Mobility Money To Investigate My Sister’s Death”- Uwa’s Sister - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Asked For Mobility Money To Investigate My Sister’s Death”- Uwa’s Sister (458 Views)

Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" / Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Asked For Mobility Money To Investigate My Sister’s Death”- Uwa’s Sister by Akposkool(m): 3:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
In a new shocking development following the death of Uwa Omozuwa who was raped and murdered after, last week, sister to the deceased has in a new interview revealed the shocking demand the police requested from her family before they can bring justice for Uwa’s death.

Uwa’s sister is seen in a new video talking to pressmen and revealing to them the ordeal her family faced when they went to lodge a complaint over her sister’s death. According to her, the policemen said Uwa’s father didn’t visit the police station when in actual fact, he consistently paid them a visit so they can investigate the death of his daughter.

She aired her disappointment with the Nigerian police after revealing that the policemen said “her sister is not the first to be raped” and as such, they shouldn’t bother the police. She went on to reveal how they asked for “mobility money” to carry out the investigation of Uwa’s death.

As seen in the video currently serving rounds, Uwa’s sister made these allegations to pressmen in the presence of other police officers which certainly means she wouldn’t lie of such things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y14jBDWrfoU
Her statements has since angered a lot of Nigerians who are displeased with the corruption that seems to be ever growing in the Nigerian police force.

1 Like

Re: Police Asked For Mobility Money To Investigate My Sister’s Death”- Uwa’s Sister by Ezennwa(m): 3:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
hmm!

Policemen are one of the major problems of Nigeria.
Re: Police Asked For Mobility Money To Investigate My Sister’s Death”- Uwa’s Sister by Juliusmomoh: 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
I knw they must ask.. Police is your friend .
Re: Police Asked For Mobility Money To Investigate My Sister’s Death”- Uwa’s Sister by donbachi(m): 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
Dis police demand is even worst than the rape case.

1 Like

Re: Police Asked For Mobility Money To Investigate My Sister’s Death”- Uwa’s Sister by illicit(m): 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
Police is not your friend
Re: Police Asked For Mobility Money To Investigate My Sister’s Death”- Uwa’s Sister by Sagaciousp: 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
Very pathetic.
Re: Police Asked For Mobility Money To Investigate My Sister’s Death”- Uwa’s Sister by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
The idiots did not know the case will go this far if not they would have pretended to be professional. Anyway they will still deny what she has said.

1 Like

Re: Police Asked For Mobility Money To Investigate My Sister’s Death”- Uwa’s Sister by Paragon311(m): 4:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
Obviously they don't know their job.

This kind of cases will keep springing up when no serious action is taken now.

And probably these are set of police officers carrying bags or holding umbrellas for politicians.

It's a pity to be part of this shithole

1 Like

Re: Police Asked For Mobility Money To Investigate My Sister’s Death”- Uwa’s Sister by shagasha: 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
Dem get mind sha.

Anyways... No b today nyash dey back
Re: Police Asked For Mobility Money To Investigate My Sister’s Death”- Uwa’s Sister by thesicilian: 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
Unfortunately you may have to pay them something if you want quick results, otherwise they'll just be posting you upandan. That's where we currently find ourselves in this rot called a country.

1 Like

Re: Police Asked For Mobility Money To Investigate My Sister’s Death”- Uwa’s Sister by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
As always... Nigerian police never disappoints with their hunger for Money
Re: Police Asked For Mobility Money To Investigate My Sister’s Death”- Uwa’s Sister by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
vikkimimi:
As always... Nigerian police never disappoints with their hunger for Money
Naaaa Sooooooo
Re: Police Asked For Mobility Money To Investigate My Sister’s Death”- Uwa’s Sister by sagitariusbaby(m): 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
What have we done as a nation to deserve this kind of failed system? I'm really sick and tired of holding only Nigerian passport, I hate it like seriously

(1) (Reply)

Another Student Killed In Ibadan For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) / Nigerian Police, Arthur Eze Have Abducted Our Son - Abba Cries / 20 Soldiers, 40 Civilians Killed In Attacks Nigeria's Borno Stat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.