Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,753 members, 7,875,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:45 AM

#JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released (67538 Views)

Elizabeth Onyeniyi: Abdulmumuni Danga Charged For Raping, Brutalising Lady / Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend / Mall AbdulMumuni Murdered In Kogi (Ozuwaya Community Chairman) Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Youngpo413: 8:15am On Jun 03, 2020
shadelek:
Some of these rape victims have to be blamed.
especially her type.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Person2person(m): 8:15am On Jun 03, 2020
with the rate at which allegation is flying in from different angle, I hope some BAD girls will not take advantage of this situation to deal with their EX.
#sayNOtoRAPE
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Ladycewhy(f): 8:17am On Jun 03, 2020
Nigerian men and rape. Very preverted set of men on the surface of the earth ,,spits . undecided

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:18am On Jun 03, 2020
drehdinho:
Kogi, I fear the people from that state. I remember the time I paid a friend a visit in Idah LGA. Every soul I came across in the place was putting on a cold face. I was now beginning to wonder what was wrong. At the end of the day, my only regret was why I had to carry myself to a place like that.

If you speak to them in English, they would reply you in their dialet.

Few ones( the educated ones) were accommodating.

The environment reeked of danger. I planned to stay for 5 days initially, but I had to leave after 2 days, and that was after a whole lot of pleading from my host to stay back.

Within the few days I spent, I observed a lot of things about their men, particularly the locals. They don't respect women.

SegaLink has to thread carefully, cos these people he's dragging with are dangerous.
How I wish we could have about 1 million more of persons like Segalink in this shit hole.?

I pray for God's protection over Segalink's life. The man is really trying. He could have as well kept mute in the face of all these like everyone else. Afterall, he's comfortable, but because of his selflessness, he's putting his life on the line for the sake of humanity and for justice to prevail.

These are the type of people Nigerians should worship and appreciate, but unfortunately, our youths won't see this let alone get motivated by his good deeds.
You visited Idah, in igala land, and you came to conclusion about the attitude of all the people in Kogi state. If only you know how many tribes are in Kogi State, you won't make such a statement.
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Exc2000: 8:18am On Jun 03, 2020
zoomman:

You can talk about others but never mentioned Governor Seyi Makinde because he is putting smiles in the faces of both young and old in his state even in the midst of this pandemic.

tell that to strangers, not someone born and bred in ibadan
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by shadelek(m): 8:19am On Jun 03, 2020
Mindlog:

No rape victim should be blamed, the criminal here is the rapist who feels entitled to violate a fellow human being.
Not talking about this particular case bro, I know what I'm saying. Those victims most especially in our institutions are the sole reason why men fall victims of rape cases.

3 Likes

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by shadelek(m): 8:20am On Jun 03, 2020
YelloweWest:

How? She has freedom of speech and was kidnapped from her house!
Not refering to this particular case
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Ladycewhy(f): 8:20am On Jun 03, 2020
GeneralPula:

[s]
What about the men cuz they’re getting raped too or men don’t need protection? [/s]
create your own hashtag or hand dey pain you? undecided

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by simplexvi: 8:21am On Jun 03, 2020
franozx:

I didn't see anywhere u condemned rape first.... Condemn it before cautioning the Ladies
even if I did, it wouldn't change d fact that another victim will be on the line.. its time girls start minding there business and been careful. rape is a condemnable act, and it didn't start today, preventing it its d ideal

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Nanavati(m): 8:21am On Jun 03, 2020
this is the outcome when the commissioner stop paying for her cake

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by jaxxy(m): 8:22am On Jun 03, 2020
Onebabe:
Women are endangered species.
I read that he was being shielded by powers that be.

I am always afraid of men with this kind of beard

The problem now is women will over generalize the issue. One man now means men.

Endangered species in what way?

4 Likes

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Amorprincesa24: 8:22am On Jun 03, 2020
Are you sure you are okay? No rape victim should be blamed. You need help bro! Get one fast rapist.
shadelek:
Some of these rape victims have to be blamed.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by simplexvi: 8:23am On Jun 03, 2020
Exc2000:

she simply commented of facebook about him, and the evil guy came to pick her up with thugs beating him and raping her, they dont even know each other before
that's really evil.. but minding your business is the key.. don't just tlk cos nobody will see u. people shud mind der business

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Osek(m): 8:23am On Jun 03, 2020
As long as it happened in Naija, this case don die... abi nor be naija we dey dis case will be swept under the carpet... if we were in d advanced world this commissioner will go for it but as long as its naija money don die put, nothing go happen just watch
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Dpundict: 8:23am On Jun 03, 2020
If you rape my daughter or my nieces be sure that death will visit you that same week. That is the only way you will learn that you have damaged her for the rest of her life.

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by goodman5(m): 8:24am On Jun 03, 2020
He carry u go hotel and rape u, ashawo

3 Likes

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by drlateef: 8:25am On Jun 03, 2020
What did you do at the hotel? Did you shout for help? Rapists must be killed. Death penalty is the only good thing for them. But the woman must answer those questions.
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Amorprincesa24: 8:25am On Jun 03, 2020
Very soon Nigeria will overtake India as world rape capital of the world. Spits

3 Likes

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by franozx: 8:25am On Jun 03, 2020
simplexvi:
even if I did, it wouldn't change d fact that another victim will be on the line.. its time girls start minding there business and been careful. rape is a condemnable act, and it didn't start today, preventing it its d ideal

What of the miss uwa that went to read in church but at the end was raped??... Did she visit any1 Rape is very bad but u failed to acknowledge that in all u said...

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Denique(f): 8:26am On Jun 03, 2020
johnkey:
Bitch was looking for free sugar daddy, got served!
You and the nonentities that liked your senseless comment are all stvpid undecided

Was she asking for a gift from him or bringing his OWN sister's plight to bare, perhaps he reaches out afterwards?

She was just trying to use her platform to help a fellow woman and more importantly, a human being!

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 03, 2020
Onebabe:
Women are endangered species.
I read that he was being shielded by powers that be.

I am always afraid of men with this kind of beard
lol...stop the stereotype

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Buffalo2(m): 8:26am On Jun 03, 2020
In as much as I condemn the commissioner's act, I will also blame the lady for posting on behalf of "her friend" on Facebook. Does it mean that the so call friend does not have a Facebook account or what was her problem with their family issue?

5 Likes

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 03, 2020
tillaman:
you are too quick to judge, if we don’t deal with the issue of rape it could be anyone’s daughter or sister next

judge what? what was she doing in the hotel?

a whorre is a whorre, she got what she wanted.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by shadelek(m): 8:27am On Jun 03, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
Are you sure you are okay? No rape victim should be blamed. You need help bro! Get one fast rapist.
Point of correction, I've never and will never be part of this rape scandal. I said this base on what I've seen bro. Women are actually cunning, the issue of rape or no rape actually involves 2 people. I believe you'll never take it serious if the man had actually come and tell you he's been raped by a woman.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by toprealman: 8:27am On Jun 03, 2020
These moderators should get some sense please. What is the meaning of "rape lady over Facebook post"?
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by drehdinho(m): 8:28am On Jun 03, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

You visited Idah, in igala land, and you came to conclusion about the attitude of all the people in Kogi state. If only you know how many tribes are in Kogi State, you won't make such a statement.

Not all persons from Kogi actually. I stated that in the body of the comment. Please, read again you will get the point I'm trying to make.

You won't understand the feeling because you're probably from the place. Have been to other places in Nigeria. Things were normal. Have never seen that many persons in their large numbers put up such a horrible looking faces.

It's weird. Maybe there's some psychological reasons behind their unfriendliness towards strangers. I don't know.

Worst visit ever was my experience in the Kogi state. Sorry, if that sounds somehow.

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by FGonline: 8:30am On Jun 03, 2020
tillaman:
What a shame, shame on the police, shame on the system!!
He has to pay for his crime, is there no freedom of speech again? You battered and raped her over a mere Facebook post haba, I believe she is not his first victim!!

We need to call them out!
thy no dey rape ashawo
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Ladycewhy(f): 8:32am On Jun 03, 2020
shadelek:

Not talking about this particular case bro, I know what I'm saying. Those victims most especially in our institutions are the sole reason why men fall victims of rape cases.
Face this case at hand first ,let's hear what you have to say regarding this particular case , enough of all this deflection .
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:34am On Jun 03, 2020
Thorough investigation is needed here.

if the idiot man with beard like old-time ancient he-goat is found guilty and the girl clean...

the idiot should be shot dead on the spot.

iku ni ere eshe. angry

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Ladycewhy(f): 8:34am On Jun 03, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
Very soon Nigeria will overtake India as world rape capital of the world. Spits
Nigeria is on its way to taking that spot from India ,you know say na bad things we for dey carry first position. Nigerian men are so disgustingly perverted from top to bottom. Spits.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs / USA - 3 Nigerians Convicted In 419 Scams. Possible Life Sentences (pics) / Small Doctor Arrested By Police For Firearms Possession (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.