Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,809 members, 7,915,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:26 PM

#JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released (67613 Views)

Elizabeth Onyeniyi: Abdulmumuni Danga Charged For Raping, Brutalising Lady / Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend / Mall AbdulMumuni Murdered In Kogi (Ozuwaya Community Chairman) Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by ABBkelvin(m): 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
Ladycewhy:
slave ? What does that even mean? The only slaves I know are your brothers that were taken way in chains by the white man.

Anyway,I am happy you Know that your ancestors down till now are preverted animals
hahahaha you are nothing but a slave and with the way emotions run through you... it seems it's one of your dad or uncle that traumatized you kpele wink
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Ladycewhy(f): 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2020
ABBkelvin:
hahahaha you are nothing but a slave and with the way emotions run through you... it seems it's one of your dad or uncle that traumatized you kpele wink
the same way your dad has been doing to your sisters? undecided. If your mother and sisters are slaves in your house ,I think it's your family problem,poor things, I feel of them.
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
shadelek:
Some of these rape victims have to be blamed. They'll be the one to seduce men, men who can't overcome their temptations fall victims and when Kasala burst, they'll be shouting they've been raped.
It's just a pity that women are seeing as fragile elements and because of this, men have to take full blame.

God save us from the hands of women with bad intents

#Say no to rape
So how many women have you raped so far? Or are you saying no woman has seduced you? Do you rape people for seducing you? Why can't you just walk away. What about those who didn't seduce anyone, didn't go to anyone's house and didn't dress scantily and yet we're raped? Are you saying a rapist should be allowed to walk free be because he was seduced? It like saying I stole this thing because it was kept carelessly or no one was watching it. A thief is a thief. A rapist is a rapist. Whether he raped a naked woman walking naked in the night or raped the woman in the club, he is a rapist and should be punished.
Stop defending rubbish.
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by ABBkelvin(m): 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
Ladycewhy:
the same way your dad has been doing to your sisters? undecided. If your mother and sisters are slaves in your house ,I think it's your family problem,poor things, I feel of them.
Hahahahaha you are slave and you will always be a slave. When you see them you will quiver, shiver, panic then turn submissive wink smiley cool
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Ladycewhy(f): 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
ABBkelvin:

Hahahahaha you are slave and you will always be a slave. When you see them you will quiver, shiver, panic then turn submissive wink smiley cool
I think you must think I am like your sisters or mother. grin grin grin. Go and rape and come out na ,let's see if that your small penis will not shrink when you find yourself in kirikiri ,coward grin
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by ABBkelvin(m): 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2020
Ladycewhy:
I think you must think I am like your sisters or mother. grin grin grin. Go and rape and come out na ,let's see if that your small penis will not shrink when you find yourself in kirikiri ,coward grin
weak slave wink cheesy
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Ladycewhy(f): 8:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
ABBkelvin:
weak slave wink cheesy
rapists!
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by ABBkelvin(m): 8:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
Ladycewhy:
rapists!
this one your emotion is switching from hot to cold due to your heart and brain not knowing how to respond to me ehn? It's okay to be a weak slave, you will still serve your master purpose wink cheesy
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Ladycewhy(f): 8:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
ABBkelvin:
this one your emotion is switching from hot to cold due to your heart and brain not knowing how to respond to me ehn? It's okay to be a weak slave, you will still serve your master purpose wink cheesy
tell that to your mother and sisters.
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by ABBkelvin(m): 8:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
Ladycewhy:
tell that to your mother and sisters.
now you're cool with me again... you're too easy for me, bye wink cheesy kiss kiss
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Ladycewhy(f): 8:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
ABBkelvin:
now you're cool with me again... you're too easy for me, bye wink cheesy kiss kiss
Off to fvck your mother ,I see ,mother-fvcker!.

According to you , I am sure you and your dad pass her around as your sex slave in that house of yours ,awon slave owners ,poor her grin grin grin.
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by MarvelousMe: 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
shadelek:
Some of these rape victims have to be blamed. They'll be the one to seduce men, men who can't overcome their temptations fall victims and when Kasala burst, they'll be shouting they've been raped.
It's just a pity that women are seeing as fragile elements and because of this, men have to take full blame.

God save us from the hands of women with bad intents

#Say no to rape

You are a sick rapist.
Keep making excuses for your fellow rapist and blaming the victims, you hear?
One day your cup will be filled.
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by MarvelousMe: 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
Exc2000:
shocked

nna wa

Yeye Bello, Dino Melaye and Audio Makinde are clear case why young people should be excluded from power except they show enough maturity

why shield a rapist commissioner? even as corrupt as ganduje is, he fired his commissioner for mocking Abba Kyari's death

Rape demeans Men more than women, it ridicules you and make you seem like a mere animal like a goat or a dog

only thing more worse than a being SIMP is being Rapist... if she rejects you, have some diginity and walk away, dont beg for sex, dont fight for sex, and dont use violence to get sex ..

its just a mere fleshy vagina that prostitute hawk for 500 naira, dont put curse on your own head over sex, sex isnt worth spending 14 years of your life behind bars for

Just a few young politicians and this country is how it is?

For each of those young politician you've mentioned there are tens of old useless politicians that have plundered this nation and disgraced themselves
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Jesusjudy: 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
Am so scared right now for every baby girls, toddlers, teenagers,youth and the aged who are all female.Rape is evil .
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 9:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
Ugly woman paid by PDP miscreants to character blackmail Yahaya's government.
It's obvious PDP is still yet to move on from the loss of the last concluded gubernatorial election
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by pquaver(m): 11:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
sassysure:

Why did u say men and women are the same in physical strength?
. Before Gender equality all this was factored it. You cannot say we are equal in everything and come back to say man has more strength than woman.. Have u not seen women who can beat up a man?
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by pquaver(m): 11:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
ElvisPresley:

My dear brother, I'm not supporting any gender... I have a mom, beautiful sisters and cousins who are all women.. All I know is I will continue to protect and love our women..

God bless you
do that your father and brothers also need your protection unless you want to discriminate.
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by johnkey: 3:31am On Jun 04, 2020
Denique:

You and the nonentities that liked your senseless comment are all stvpid undecided

Was she asking for a gift from him or bringing his OWN sister's plight to bare, perhaps he reaches out afterwards?

She was just trying to use her platform to help a fellow woman and more importantly, a human being!
Stupid bïtch deleting posts to cover your shame thought you get mind sef, playing dirty politics, oloshi somebody, your father is stupid wherever he is. I no send you or anybody here
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by johnkey: 3:41am On Jun 04, 2020
Denique:

Thanks jare!

People just drop whatever their brains can process all because it's a faceless forum forgetting our CONSCIENCE isn't... our deeds aren't... I hope they learn someday!
Fool drop yours and move on or fück off the site, nobody gives a fück about you or your conscience or your dumb emotions. There's a reason it's called a forum and faceless you dumb bitch
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by johnkey: 3:49am On Jun 04, 2020
johnkey:
Stupid bïtch deleting posts to cover your shame thought you get mind sef, playing dirty politics, oloshi somebody, your father is stupid wherever he is. I no send you or anybody here
Bitch thinks she has monopoly for insults. Can't take what she dished out lol and they'll be forming exposed here like we send their papa or any 'MODs' here
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Vicilo(m): 8:07am On Jun 04, 2020
Never in d history of this country have I seen a politician with good and Godly character, that's y i will b d last to support or campaign for any of them. They are either a thug, ritualist, cultist, terrorist or religious fanatic. cry cry cry I weep for this country, especially d brainless youths
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Denique(f): 9:33am On Jun 04, 2020
johnkey:
Fool drop yours and move on or fück off the site, nobody gives a fück about you or your conscience or your dumb emotions. There's a reason it's called a forum and faceless you dumb bitch

A faceless forum with a mention button, you nitwit!

Keep siding with rapists...your doom awaits you!
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by johnkey: 10:21am On Jun 04, 2020
Denique:

A faceless forum with a mention button, you nitwit!

Keep siding with rapists...your doom awaits you!
You are a big fool where did I side with any rapist? cause I'm sensible enough not to believe any olosho claiming rape cause of a transaction gone wrong doesn't make me rape apologist, you can't just come on a faceless forum and label someone you don't know online cause their opinion slightly different from yours, if everyone here is like that then nairaland will be a den of fights and insults, use your sense dimwit! Not here to lick anyone ass or forming activist on nairaland, abeg mention who mention you and leave who no match you for leg. I only quote who quote me, end of matter.
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by omotoyosiT(f): 1:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
Denique:

Rapists, Enablers and these power drunk will NEVER end well...

In what measurement and for how much, pls?
1 litre is for #2000
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Gudiza(m): 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
Burna440:
I am a Kogi who currently resides in Lokoja, the girl in question is a sugar girl to the commissioner, after the alledge rape the lady and the man are back to normal, she even celebrated the man birthday last week on her Facebook wall which u can check to confirm with picture evidence, I don’t believe this lady that comes out after sometime that they were raped after this commissioners and Elizabeth matter
As soon as I saw that she was a exbeauty queen or whatever I knew something was up.
Never trust celebrities and politician. They're like 5 & 6. These hoes aint NEVER loyal.
What kind of fool goes all out to expose a Nigerian politicians family on social media with intent to embarrass, if not someone desperate for attention.
If you go and check very well, she might not every know the sista like that. Carry ajayi work. You say she wants to help?
It's the idiots that go out their way to 'help innocent' bitches like this I pity. They'll always bite the bullet!
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by omotoyosiT(f): 9:21am On Aug 15, 2020
Denique:

Rapists, Enablers and these power drunk will NEVER end well...

In what measurement and for how much, pls?
1litre=2000 naira
Sorry for the late response
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House / Adekunle Ayomikun Steals ₦340,000 After Hiding In Bank’s Toilet Overnight / Small Doctor Arrested By Police For Firearms Possession (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.