Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,846 members, 7,927,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 03:19 PM

John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear (62676 Views)

John Boyega Puts Wizkid's "Daddy Yo" In 'Pacific Rim Uprising' Hollywood Movie / John Boyega Kissing Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) / John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by Misscongenialit: 10:40am On Jun 04, 2020
Heathrow44:

Shut up! Nobody's protecting ur sowie axx from rapists, There's d police!! Dress decently, treat every1 with respect, let ur feelings known dont double date if u dont like sm1 tell him no, & not keep him as side guy then u will sure be protected from rapists, spits!! Dat uwa dat died, u all need to see d inside story buh nothing deserves taking sm1else's live

Yes I agree we are part of the problem , we have lost our sense of self respect, we exchange our body for money, we have lost all sense of decency noone to correct us because we want to trend, nudity sells like raging fire, but now we need you to help us, protect us , we did not envisage this and we cant quench this fire alone.

It starts with you and I, lets stand up and correct what is wrong and not encourage because it is trending. If we all do that within our sphere of influence the coming generation will hear a different story
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by 1Sharon(f): 10:58am On Jun 04, 2020
Ajsmart:
Boyega is REAL. He isn’t even afraid of losing his career with this display of unconditional love for his people. Until majority of Black people develop a similar mindset, the Black race will never fulfil its true potential.

He's not going to lose his career and he knows it.
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by 1Sharon(f): 10:59am On Jun 04, 2020
Ndywin:
Obviously He ran out reasonable of words on the subject and decided to wipe up sentiment using the black women

You smart

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by theDEVILisHERE: 11:57am On Jun 04, 2020
made4naijamusic:
John Boyega broke down in tears as he begged Black men to protect Black women during the Black Lives Matter protest today in London.

The Star Wars actor was unable to speak for a long because he was overcome with emotion.

When he finally spoke, he said:

The Black Lives Matter protest in London is in solidarity with the Black community in the United States who are protesting the death of George Floyd due to police brutality.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUauPq1I0KY

pls give them the money and resources to do that since u have enough of it

no need for crying
put ur money were your mouth is
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by GREATESTPIANIST: 12:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
One4me:

In other words and according to you, because there is tribalism in Nigeria, everyone should keep quiet when George Floyd was killed and assume mind their business? Should we say because some Policemen are Rogues, therefore no one should talk about Armed Robbery or Robbers should be allowed a free reign?

I pointed out this questions to let you know that as an adult (if you are one), you should be able to COMPARTMENTALISE ISSUES and BE ABLE TO MULTI TASK in your Brain.

We can talk about some other bad things happening, while trying to deal with the ones we already have happening.
And your use of foul language shows you are a big part of the problem we have among ill-trained Youths. undecided
u lack comprehension sir, did I say you shouldn't protest against racism?? thank you for your olodoness, I can see u r the well equipped youth, u making a valid point right, u tried...I AM SURE YOU HATE OTHER TRIBES , CUS U SEEM PAINED AT MY OPINION, ........I full ground for u, .....na me wey be ill-equipped youth okwia?, but I have over 10 staff I pay monthly, some married, and my firm assists them to cater for their families, I am ill equipped o, yet I am part of a foundation that helps orphans and aged Nigerians, I see you are the well equipped youth, clap for your foolish self..... If you are a tribalism practicing rat, please change bro....next time read and digest my opinion before you let out your frustrations.....cheers.....
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by rhames(m): 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
GREATESTPIANIST:
Most of these nairalanders are evil tribalism practicing roaches.....yet saying," racism is bad, Justice for George Floyd", yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen, spare me that shiit, you hate other tribes , yet u are e-protesting against racism, tell me bro/sis, are u not mad??

Truth is better. On point
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by Palehair: 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nigsrdumb:
Silly Nigerians don turn gay finish. Copy copy useless people.

They don't understand they're destroying the family unit

As long as whites approve it.

Don't believe go and see what una people they post.

I'm sure the video will fly over their heads.
What does being gay have to do with what he said?
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by LazyNaijaYouth(m): 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2020
Celebrities sha

StarBulse is on.
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
1Sharon:

True grin then he'll murder grandma and the family dog then turn the gun on himself

grin

Crazy lots, I tell you.

There was a certain news article I read a long time ago.

The man came home, ignored his wife's nagging. She followed him everywhere nagging him about the waste bin and some bills. She followed him into the kitchen. He just picked a frying pan and smashed her face and then he called the police and turned himself in.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by salford: 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
Aboguede:

Record my foot

U legal immigrant but still immigrant

Shemo

No wonder you keep licking the white man's bum. Someone like you would never go near a protest as you would rather be a slave to the Whiteman since you have no right to begin with.

I will stop responding to you since your judgement on this topic would be clouded based on your status.

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by salford: 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
1Sharon:

He's not going to lose his career and he knows it.
You are very confused. You speak out of both side of your mouth.
At one point, you said he is putting up a show cos his career his declining and that he was bad at acting. I posted an image of his recent project announced on twitter. Now you say quoted again. Silly girl. I had just being wasting my time with you thinking you atleast have some sense. Hopefully, your hate doesn't consume you. I am done with you on this thread.

Bye Felicia.
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by Jyde89: 2:58pm On Jun 04, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
An Afonja man acting movie undecided
do fast your clients dey wait you for Italy.
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by 1Sharon(f): 3:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

grin

Crazy lots, I tell you.

The man came home, ignored his wife's nagging. She followed him everywhere nagging him about the waste bin and some bills. She followed him into the kitchen. He just picked a frying pan and smashed her face and then he called the police and turned himself in.

So typical grin I'm sure he called the police so calmly with no emotion

Can never date or marry one. They creep me out
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
1Sharon:

So typical grin I'm sure he called the police so calmly with no emotion

Can never date or marry one. They creep me out

grin

Very creepy people. The Amityville massacre comes to mind.

Imagine having a problem with my dad, and then I wait for everyone to sleep and then go from room to room killing my family members in their sleep.

No way!!!

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by 1Sharon(f): 3:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
salford:

You are very confused. You speak out of both side of your mouth.
At one point, you said he is putting up a show cos his career his declining and that he was bad at acting. I posted an image of his recent project announced on twitter. Now you say quoted again. Silly girl. I had just being wasting my time with you thinking you atleast have some sense. Hopefully, your hate doesn't consume you. I am done with you on this thread.

Bye Felicia.

It is you who is very naive and gullible.
You don't understand the virtue signalling era we're in.
John did this for attention(his fake outrage and tears show he doesn't truly care) he's not an oppressed blk man and a D list actor at best

He says he's putting his career on the line, but I know he can easily claim racism if they truly shun him.

Its white- guilt that got him to where he is in 1st place.
John can easily eat his cake and have it.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by ajl: 4:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
How about black women learning not to be used to destroy black men. They first must learn to submit themselves to their husband's, the responsible ones. Using Nigerian couple as example, the number of husbands that have been destroyed by women they brought to the USA is alarming. A little independence and most black women simply go crazy.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by Aboguede(m): 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
salford:

No wonder you keep licking the white man's bum. Someone like you would never go near a protest as you would rather be a slave to the Whiteman since you have no right to begin with.

I will stop responding to you since your judgement on this topic would be clouded based on your status.

Clap for ur self

Record keeper angry

U are not in my category of tactical thinking

Not near at all

U will never know that most of the so called protests are arranged by ur so called oppressors to manipulate and program ur unthinking minds into believing that you are less intelligent there by oppressed which in the long term makes u foolish.

Over with u

U are too far
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by Horus(m): 7:37pm On Jun 04, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGXEB25WdyQ

John Boyega George Floyd protest London speech in full
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by amNIGERIA: 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
It's a shame that no African country instigated protest or even called in a US diplomat for questioning. We get maltreated by whites and it's them that also save us.

Real shame

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8CFz9190jw
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by sage(m): 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
One4me:

Very true!
Nigeria has failed the Black World because the country was supposed to be a rallying point for all Black people, world over.
Country is completely messed-up with corruption and tribalism, the level as of today is even unimaginable.

So, when we see other Blacks in foreign lands fighting for emancipation, we should reflect on that and let it spur us to do something about our own problems as well.

The Nigerian Police/Security Agents have killed more black people during this Covid-19 period, that the total number of Black people killed by White Police in America this year-to-date.
What have we done about that than focus on what happens elsewhere?
Fulani Herdsmen kill more Black people in one year, than all the White Police in the whole world can kill in Ten Years
Boko Haram, Kidnappers, Ritualists and Cultists kill more Black people in One years than America has ever killed in the last fifty years.
All these happen daily, without any demonstration by Nigerians or accountability from the Govt, Why is America not standing with Protesters in Nigeria but is standing with Protesters in Tianamen Square, China, THRITY ONE YEARS AFTER?

Look at the "corroborative looting" going-on between the Executive and Legislative arms of govt at this very moment.
Chop-l-Chop Government.

Give #27Billion to do ordinary renovation of the National Assembly (they were elected to make Laws, not become Contractors of inflated projects), allow us to keep our constitutency Allowances and we will allow you to get another $5.5 Billion debt.

All these debt will be paid by me and you, with our sweat, as our currency devalues, we work for almost nothing and our wages would buy one ear of Corn or nothing in the open market.
What are we doing about these thieves in the NASS, to start with?

People in Nigeria are extremely docile. Docile to the nth degree. Slaves in their own country and do nothing.

Complain about politicians, police brutality, random killings, horrific infrastructure etc all while sitting at home and doing nothing.

Millions of people should have been out on the streets protesting the NASS renovation and the almost $100 billion debt this govt has collected in their name.

Yet they do absolutely nothing

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by mauchiz: 5:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
IMO01:

Yeah

It's inside eziobodo not the one close to futo.

It's eziobodo elu.

It's a farmland that has not been laid out. That's why it's that cheap. Check my profile for video
Ok
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2020
[quote author=Misscongenialit post=90297007]

Yes I agree we are part of the problem , we have lost our sense of self respect, we exchange our body for money, we have lost all sense of decency noone to correct us because we want to trend, nudity sells like raging fire, but now we need you to help us, protect us , we did not envisage this and we cant quench this fire alone.

It starts with you and I, lets stand up and correct what is wrong and not encourage because it is trending. If we all do that within our sphere of influence the coming generation will hear a different story [/here e]

I totally disagree with u nne, no man & I repeat no man should make it his life's work to come & be protecting black women like john body guard or wateva is name is!!! Do it at ur own deterrent.. The women are capable of protecting themselves, I'm sure they knw hw t do that wen they divorce sm1 just t take part of his wealth & handle themselves well, nobody's protecting anybody, there's the police.. I don't blame all d outdated & Viking men that come out thinking now is the stone age where women re left at home reproducing whereas the men go into war & kill themselves, that era has passed, equal representation of women in d military, equal representation of women in d sewage system, disposal system, lumberjacks, everything should be equal... Everybody's here talking abt women rape nobody takes d time to say hey! Wait a minute, boys are also victims here and don't they too deserve protection?

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
1Sharon:

It is you who is very naive and gullible.
You don't understand the virtue signalling era we're in.
John did this for attention(his fake outrage and tears show he doesn't truly care) he's not an oppressed blk man and a D list actor at best

He says he's putting his career on the line, but I know he can easily claim racism if they truly shun him.

Its white- guilt that got him to where he is in 1st place.
John can easily eat his cake and have it.

U said d whole truth in a savage way.. John after talking abt George Floyd's death should have just shut up! Buh then he went on blabbing trash! John's career is on d red-list, he should learn from black actors like Denzel Washington and Octavia Spencer, this people didn't paint d I'm black & ur white stereotyping, they worked with whites equally as they did with blacks..coming out openly & picking sides in a country like the US where freedom is their greatest asset is a thoughtless thing t do.. John should remember not all white people are bad people, that George Floyd died, all d anger should be channeled on chavne(d police officer that choke George) & others and not d entire white people in d US, is like saying because u missed a few spots in ur canvas then d whole painting is bad
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
Someone7:

It's part of a wider conversation. Blacks are discriminated against and among blacks, women are disadvantaged so yeah.. They're the most vulnerable and need protection

Excuse me!! Women are not d most vulnerable, children, the disabled and the elderly are d most vulnerable persons in d society not women!!! U pple should stop talking trash.. Black women should protect themselves. I'm sure u re d type that goes about fighting for black women all over d world like u don't av any better thing t do with ur life. Let d black women come out & protest themselves not john going abt damaging his already failing career in filming..
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by lastpage: 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2020
Tatashi:
In my next world i wont go close to a black man for anything.ill gladly give my love and respect to a white man.a good number of black men were not raised right by their parents.

DeRay98:

I tire oh!
Until you're married you'll no idea of what a woman is.
But if the protest in U.S. is about black men who are victims of a systematic dehumanization and elimination of black men.
The system also set up black women to also dehumanize black men too and raise children without men who're thrown out of the house with the slightest excuse of misunderstanding.

BLACK FAMILY BREAKUP is the greatest WEAPON OF SELF DESTRUCTION the White man has invented, over the black race...and black women are even trying to import it to Africa right now!
I say this because you can harrass a man, jail him kill him and his offsprings can still rise up and become even greater but when you DISLOCATE a Man's family, by ensuring that his children dont get the adequate Parental training they are supposed to get, you would have destroyed TEN GENERATIONS of his race.

Black Women who vow never to go near/marry a Black man have forgotten that these "Black men" are raised MOSTLY by BLACK, SINGLE MOTHERS, so what do you expect of the final product? grin grin

The White man has done his research and have concluded that the best way to DOMINATE and keep black people in subjugation, is to help them break up their family, by something as simple as enabling their black wives dehumanise their black husband.
You cant blame a white man for that sort of thing, it is just pure genius!

The more these BLACK WOMEN, (on the grounds of uncaring BLACK HUSBANDS), dehumanise their black husbands, the more they raise Children and Sons who grow up to become husbands that will maltreat their wives and their wives will further dehumanize them with the assistant of the White "Police and legal Court system".

The result is what we are seeing now, Black men and Women hating on each other so much that the WHITES are having a laugh!
Keep kicking your husbands out of the Home, at the slightest excuse and think you are forming Americana, very, very soon, the White Men are also going to start rejecting to marry any black woman because they realise that most of them, like their Men, are products of BROKEN AND DYSFUNCTIONAL HOMES WITH NO FATHERS.....That is when una eyes go clear.

3 Likes

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

grin

Crazy lots, I tell you.

That's how black women behave, wen they start nagging u they come all over ur face and shouting, even if u try t avoid them they would keep pushing and punching u all over till u lose it and give d a**** a upper cut and she collapses, and the next tin she picks d phone dials 911 and says a man attacked her later she files for divorce and a court grants her all of d man's assets and child, now tell me doesn't the court ever punishes the woman for emotionally abusing the man in d first place, no! D judge probably a woman and a feminist is going t do whatever it takes t make sure he serves jail term, go t d jails most felons and men charged for battering were all trialed by women judges who re probably bitter feminists that never gave d man a fair trial.. There are many loop holes in d justice system globally. The way t correct this is if a man is accused of domestic violence the judge should be a man not a woman cos the woman may be too emotional t give a fair trial d chance and a bitter feminist, if its a woman accused of DV a male judge should trial her, this would ensure equality.. Better still matters of this nature should be trialed by judges with high repute
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by shimshim: 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2020
+94 77 745 5865

message me or call whattsapp
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by 1Sharon(f): 8:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
Heathrow44:

U said d whole truth in a savage way.. John after talking abt George Floyd's death should have just shut up! Buh then he went on blabbing trash! John's career is on d red-list, he should learn from black actors like Denzel Washington and Octavia Spencer, this people didn't paint d I'm black & ur white stereotyping, they worked with whites equally as they did with blacks..coming out openly & picking sides in a country like the US where freedom is their greatest asset is a thoughtless thing t do.. John should remember not all white people are bad people, that George Floyd died, all d anger should be channeled on chavne(d police officer that choke George) & others and not d entire white people in d US, is like saying because u missed a few spots in ur canvas then d whole painting is bad

LOL, he did it all for attention, publicity and recognition.

Black people should have been offended that John went on stage and pretended to care about the cause. It's was all about him.

I'm sure he knows not all white people are evil, he just has to ride the bandwagon and appropriate outrage and anger.
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by 1Sharon(f): 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
lastpage:

BLACK FAMILY BREAKUP is the greatest WEAPON OF SELF DESTRUCTION the White man has invented, over the black race...and black women are even trying to import it to Africa right now!
I say this because you can harrass a man, jail him kill him and his offsprings can still rise up and become even greater but when you DISLOCATE a Man's family, by ensuring that his children dont get the adequate Parental training they are supposed to get, you would have destroyed TEN GENERATIONS of his race.

Black Women who vow never to go near/marry a Black man have forgotten that these "Black men" are raised MOSTLY by BLACK, SINGLE MOTHERS, so what do you expect of the final product? grin grin

The White man has done his research and have concluded that the best way to DOMINATE and keep black people in subjugation, is to help them break up their family, by something as simple as enabling their black wives dehumanise their black husband.
You cant blame a white man for that sort of thing, it is just pure genius!

The more these BLACK WOMEN, (on the grounds of uncaring BLACK HUSBANDS), dehumanise their black husbands, the more they raise Children and Sons who grow up to become husbands that will maltreat their wives and their wives will further dehumanize them with the assistant of the White "Police and legal Court system".

The result is what we are seeing now, Black men and Women hating on each other so much that the WHITES are having a laugh!
Keep kicking your husbands out of the Home, at the slightest excuse and think you are forming Americana, very, very soon, the White Men are also going to start rejecting to marry any black woman because they realise that most of them, like their Men, are products of BROKEN AND DYSFUNCTIONAL HOMES WITH NO FATHERS.....That is when una eyes go clear.

They break up their own families for welfare benefits and then claim fake independence.
Some purposely breed with incompetent men, then claim men ain't shit.

But don't you think enabling single parenthood backfired on the white man's head?

Cos these fatherless black men who are damaged go out to unleash their damage onto western society

Cos I've been seeing racist comments calling for

"Mass repatriation"

And how America would have been an even greater country if it didn't have a "negroid problem"
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2020
1Sharon:

LOL, he did it all for attention, publicity and recognition.

Black people should have been offended that John went on stage and pretended to care about the cause. It's was all about him.

I'm sure he knows not all white people are evil, he just has to ride the bandwagon and appropriate outrage and anger.

Probably a martin Luther king Jnr wannabe, buh martin Luther wasn't a fake, clout chaser and martin Neva came out segregating & saying protect "black women" from wat exactly I may ask?? Even other black people Neva made such "one sided comment " it has always been protect the black community not protect black women as though they re special!! Nothing's special abt anybody weda black, brown, Asian, Caucasian, etc we re all human beings, being black is nothing, is annoying when u go t an event and u see all dis white people come on stage t deliver a speech they Neva mention " protect the white community they re always neutral on this issues cos they know it can incite and infuriate buh d moment a black person mounts d stage u see rubbish insensitive words like " I'm dedicating this award to all d black people out there even when u knw whites re among u, they re so stupid that they don't realize dat d board that nominated them 4 d award are also made up of white people, if this white people really hated d blacks like they claim, u wouldn't have gotten d award. The black people have always most times been d problem when racism occurs cos they overhype d black skin that is just trash and talk dirt to d white people which isn't fair!!
PS not all white people re bad people, I knw quite well there re many white good people to d black people if u want t knw check d list of philanthropic individuals all mostly white people not cos they re d most wealthy but they do care a lot about the common things and they don't segregate, u see white people helping build water projects in haiti and underdeveloped countries, how can u then say they hate black people!! 4 me the black people hate d black people t d same extent that d whites hate d black 2 but the line here is that d blacks always play victims

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2020
Heathrow44:

Excuse me!! Women are not d most vulnerable, children, the disabled and the elderly are d most vulnerable persons in d society not women!!! U pple should stop talking trash.. Black women should protect themselves. I'm sure u re d type that goes about fighting for black women all over d world like u don't av any better thing t do with ur life. Let d black women come out & protest themselves not john going abt damaging his already failing career in filming..

Why you so angry? grin grin

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:17pm On Jun 05, 2020
Heathrow44:

That's how black women behave, wen they start nagging u they come all over ur face and shouting, even if u try t avoid them they would keep pushing and punching u all over till u lose it and give d a**** a upper cut and she collapses, and the next tin she picks d phone dials 911 and says a man attacked her later she files for divorce and a court grants her all of d man's assets and child, now tell me doesn't the court ever punishes the woman for emotionally abusing the man in d first place, no! D judge probably a woman and a feminist is going t do whatever it takes t make sure he serves jail term, go t d jails most felons and men charged for battering were all trialed by women judges who re probably bitter feminists that never gave d man a fair trial.. There are many loop holes in d justice system globally. The way t correct this is if a man is accused of domestic violence the judge should be a man not a woman cos the woman may be too emotional t give a fair trial d chance and a bitter feminist, if its a woman accused of DV a male judge should trial her, this would ensure equality.. Better still matters of this nature should be trialed by judges with high repute

Yes, you are right.

Criminal justice should expand to accommodate emotional and verbal abuse as well.

The court should not only be a place of judgment but also of education. People need to be educated on domestic violence. Because a lot of people erroneously think of domestic violence as meaning wife beating alone. This erroneous thinking allows women to go free in cases of domestic violence even when they were most of the time the aggressor.

And if aggressors continue to get cheap public sympathy simply because they are women, domestic violence would sadly continue.

The excuse that a woman's power is in her tongue encourages many women to be rude, uncouth, and mannerless. They want to insult and get away with it. A woman who has no other way of passing her message across to her husband other than to rave uncontrollably like a mad person is just as guilty of domestic violence as the man who beats his wife to pass a message across.

But the criminal justice system is only more concerned about the physical assault, forgetting the prevention science of inhibiting the aggressor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

CANEX: Genevieve Nnaji Attends First Public Event In Months (Photos, Video) / Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed / Whose the Prettiest: Yvonne Nelson Or Yvonne Okoro?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.