Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,993 members, 7,931,412 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 03:32 AM

s - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / s (23460 Views)

Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? / She Lied I Was HIV +ve To Family To Call Of Wedding / I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: s by Nobody: 3:48am On Jan 22, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

MOBO IN USA?  Let me call Immigration Be RIGHT BACK. 

LMFAO!
Re: s by Samtok: 10:59am On Jan 22, 2011
mobo i bliv u will like this
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 11:39am On Jan 22, 2011
debosky:

All I wanna know is. . . .did the NHS doctor remove the condom? grin grin

Imma gonna be in Manchester soon. . . .I hope you can hook me up wink

We never got to the NHS, i used scissors and dagger to take it out, (happy now).
Re: s by 808: 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2011
Cant believe what the ladies did.
Re: s by bechex(m): 2:53pm On Jan 22, 2011
This thread has hit 8 pages in less than 24 hrs, shocked, dont have the time to read it all.
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 11:30pm On Jan 22, 2011
^^^ It aint abut that brother.
Re: s by callme2: 11:30pm On Jan 22, 2011
MOBO
God will judge you
You will vomit all dat you have stolen from her

cheat
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 11:32pm On Jan 22, 2011
^^^ What did i steal from her, look I got a good body and anhy woman has to pay for it one way or the other, do you think it easy to get a guy here in England, she lucky she got me, ask around.
Re: s by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 22, 2011
Mobo is good example of lazy gold digger who believe in cheating, praising his silly lazy a.ss . Dude like I said before REAL MEN DON'T KISS AND TELL.
Re: s by Coolabbie: 11:56pm On Jan 22, 2011
@reality u got dat rite. Mobo is just a boy impersonating men.
Re: s by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 23, 2011
Dude suck,
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 12:17am On Jan 23, 2011
Coolabbie:

@reality u got dat rite. Mobo is just a boy impersonating men.

I have a feeling you did love to be the lady, well you cant and too bad.
Re: s by Princek12(m): 1:39am On Jan 23, 2011
Mobo, you too much ooo. Keep on banging her and taking her money. Women think it is OK for them to gold dig men but not the other way around. Abeg, milk the kele for everything she has. After all, she is paying for the service.
Re: s by Mygoldie(f): 1:45am On Jan 23, 2011
smh
Re: s by MrsChima1(f): 2:00am On Jan 23, 2011
Right sis. SMMFFGGDPAMFH.
Re: s by Tinksh(f): 3:03am On Jan 23, 2011
MOBO, dont force me to give you an Australian history lesson. Check your facts please. England did not sell witches, whores, etc and send them to Australia.

1 Like

Re: s by MOBO444(f): 3:15am On Jan 23, 2011
^^^ Always admire your view and still do, but history says that the British Ruling government of the 15th and 16th century shipped the hardened criminals and rogue to an Island that is today called Australia to die over there.
Re: s by Tinksh(f): 3:30am On Jan 23, 2011
Yes but thats not what you said. Also they werent all 'hardened' criminals. Some where children, some for steaing a loaf of bread cos their families where starving. The british sent whoever they didnt want and had the power to do it. If they werent in the 'right' class or status they meant nothing and where treated worse than animals. Anyway, sorry off topic but wanted to clarify.

Oh and the first fleet landed in Australia in 1788, 18th century.
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 3:43am On Jan 23, 2011
^^^ Look the British Government did the right thing way back then, who knows maybe Britain would not be were it is today if it had not shipped them lots to Aussie land, im glad they did not bring them to Africa (Aussie land has done well for it self, recession never got that far).
Re: s by Tinksh(f): 3:47am On Jan 23, 2011
What, oh that was undeserved and a bit harsh! I am grateful they did cos those people built an awesome country. While England and everywhere else is miserable, dark, cold and broke we are strong, sunny and far better off. Dont even start on comparing Africa to Aussie. You cant compare. They are too different. Ill remember to forward that comment on to immigration if you ever apply to come here.
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 3:53am On Jan 23, 2011
^^^ Well i see you said them Aussie land have built a new world, well is it the new water world that cant handle the flood issue, i see flood and grief everywere, my heart goes to those affected but the truth is the Aussie goverment built a fake world thats been run over by flood.
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 3:57am On Jan 23, 2011
@ Tink_ish I repeat dont you DARE COMPARE AUSSIE TO BRITAIN, Australia has not done 5% of what the British Government has done the world over in the last few centuries, HOW OLD IS AUSTRALIA, lets face fact, they have not done what Britain have done, not in the Commonwealth, not during the previous world war, Health, Transportation, Sports, Agriculture, Technology, Australian has never helped build another countries economy, they have never assisted another country, they have never even fought a war, they are run by the British, they have no personal automobile industries, ship industries, airline industries, all they have are American and British owned, dont even go there before i give you a lecture in Economy and Politic.
Re: s by Tinksh(f): 5:05am On Jan 23, 2011
You crossed the line with the flood comment.

You are showing your ignorance that you know nothing about this country. Never helped another country? Never fought a war?, etc. All wrong. I thought you where Nigeria? Obviously you are a brit pretending to be Nigerian. England is old and falling apart and should die quietly. Its run by old people in old buildings looking down their noses at everyone else. Have a look an Englands history. Feeling they are better than everyone else look at how many countries the invaded and took over, now they are losing it all. Karma is a wonderful thing. I was hoping to have an intelligent debate with you but i was mistaken. Im out.

1 Like

Re: s by MOBO444(f): 5:23am On Jan 23, 2011
^^^ All this karma talk choke me up, well what karma is Aussie land paying with the flood sweeping homes and devasting the Aussie economy, it may takes decade to repair the flood damage, lives have been lost, home destroyed and communities swept away, what karma is the Aussie paying for the flood, last time i checked the places affected is as big as Italy, France and Germany put together, they say the flood is heading for Sydney, well lets see.
Re: s by Tinksh(f): 5:29am On Jan 23, 2011
Its called a natural disaster. Im sure you have heard of that. Let me educate you, a personal choice is different to a natural disaster. If you knew our history you would know that this is part of our lives. We have been in drought for 10 years and now in flood. Sydney wont be flooded. Its a harsh land but a magical one. That has nothing to do with personal choice. Did you ask what the people did who got caught up in the bombing in Nigeria? No, so why would you make that comparison. You are showing your lack of intelligence and compassion.

Oh and our economy is just fine. We are strong and our spirit will over come cos unlike a lot of countries we actually help each other out in times of need. Check the Aussie dollar to the U.S dollar.
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 5:32am On Jan 23, 2011
^^^ Smaller countries have handled flood issues more maturely than the way it devasted the Aussie landscape and economy, let me name some few countries, South Africa, Vietnam, Togo, Chile, Nigeria and also natural disaster or not, karma is doing a great deal of damage to Aussie land right now, hey your brought up the karma angle so dont blame me for using it.
Re: s by toyemz(f): 5:35am On Jan 23, 2011
Mobo
na so?
well done you do well
imagine all the curse curse wen don rain finish for your head?!
Anyway clap for yourself
you don become local champion!
you dont need prayer oh
you just need karma
remember what goes around comes around
my  only thot is that i hope you have your papers oh
kos the day she finds out the truth
you go salute immigration oh!
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 5:35am On Jan 23, 2011
Tink_sh:

Its called a natural disaster. Im sure you have heard of that. Let me educate you, a personal choice is different to a natural disaster. If you knew our history you would know that this is part of our lives. We have been in drought for 10 years and now in flood. Sydney wont be flooded. Its a harsh land but a magical one. That has nothing to do with personal choice. Did you ask what the people did who got caught up in the bombing in Nigeria? No, so why would you make that comparison. You are showing your lack of intelligence and compassion.

Oh and our economy is just fine. We are strong and our spirit will over come cos unlike a lot of countries we actually help each other out in times of need. Check the Aussie dollar to the U.S dollar.

What you need is a man to open your legs and make you feel like a woman all over again, as the topic suggest I made a lady feel like a woman just under 24 hours ago, you a nice lady Aussie one.
Re: s by Tinksh(f): 5:38am On Jan 23, 2011
How do you know i dont!!  grin grin Good for you but you had to lie to get them open, so sad!!! Be nice if you could make your wife feel like that instead of some cheap skank. Then i would be impressed.

Its sunday arvo here, hot as heck. I have the day off, enjoying the air conditioner and have all day to argue with you, so whats your excuse?
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 5:41am On Jan 23, 2011
^^^ My affection goes to you, you could do with some Manly hold right now, it a weekend, you have to open up girl, stop been so tight, am ppresently staying with a lady friend and she treating me right and I get to reward her in bed.
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 5:42am On Jan 23, 2011
toyemz:

Mobo
na so?
well done you do well
imagine all the curse curse wen don rain finish for your head?!
Anyway clap for yourself
you don become local champion!
you dont need prayer oh
you just need karma
remember what goes around comes around
my only thot is that i hope you have your papers oh
kos the day she finds out the truth
you go salute immigration oh!

You just dont know what going on and you just keep saying karma, karma, karma.
Re: s by aminalib(f): 5:44am On Jan 23, 2011
well she is the dumb one, for even letting a fool like u in her home.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

See how this Nigeria beautiful girl goes unclad 18+photos / My Sweet Pain: Touching Story - A Must Read / Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.