Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,472 members, 7,891,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:28 PM

Those Who Go To Bible Schools Are The Real Fake Pastors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Those Who Go To Bible Schools Are The Real Fake Pastors (387 Views)

Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? / Payment Of Tithes And Offering Is A Must According To Bible And Not Men Of God / Which Country Has The Highest Number Of Fake Pastors In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Who Go To Bible Schools Are The Real Fake Pastors by 9jafreshbaze: 4:40am On Jun 05, 2020
One time hitmaker, Patapaa has described pastors who attend Bible schools as fake

https://gistsfanz.com/2020/06/those-who-go-to-bible-schools-are-the-real-fake-pastors-patapaa.html

According to him, those pastors are not ‘called’ but only go to learn how to become men of God.

The ‘One Corner’ singer has explained that pastors are born – God imposes on them the grace to preach his word and win souls for him but not something one can learn in the classroom.

Patapaa backed his claim, noting that Jesus Christ himself did his ministerial work without attending a bible class or formal education.

https://gistsfanz.com/2020/06/those-who-go-to-bible-schools-are-the-real-fake-pastors-patapaa.html

Re: Those Who Go To Bible Schools Are The Real Fake Pastors by Kobojunkie: 4:43am On Jun 05, 2020
Jesus Christ did not attend Bible college.
None of the disciples even owned or had a copy of the Bible to review and study.
Paul, who was first a Jewish scholar, did not have any formal training in Christ and the things of Christ. grin

I don't know about your friend's assertions, but I do know that Bible College teaches you from the perspective of the world, and not Christ's. The only way to know Christ according to His truth is through the Spirit of the Living God and you do not get that from attending Bible college; not even upon graduation from an advanced theology degree. grin
Re: Those Who Go To Bible Schools Are The Real Fake Pastors by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 05, 2020
Jesus actually went to school Sir, but it's not physical as in man-made arrangement.
He said just as the father taught me i speak these things {John 8:28} this means Jesus certainly learnt what he preached and taught from someone somewhere!
The problem now is how did Jesus organized his group? Matthew 20:18-20
Will the world approve of Jesus' school if he ever established one? John 17:14-16
How many people will like to enroll in a school that's designed not to make profit (gain)? Matthew 10:8
All these questions will make a reasonable person understand Patapaa's discretion! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Those Who Go To Bible Schools Are The Real Fake Pastors by Kobojunkie: 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2020
TATIME:
Jesus actually went to school Sir, but it's not physical as in man-made arrangement.
He said just as the father taught me i speak these things {John 8:28} this means Jesus certainly learnt what he preached and taught from someone somewhere!
Na so people dey take fail language comprehension be this.
Jesus go Bible school? undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Should Christians Expect As Events After Covid-19 / Is Donald Trump A Spiritual Danger? / Never Stop Believing In Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.