Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,947 members, 7,949,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

Please I Need Help ASAP - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Help ASAP (2740 Views)

Please Help ASAP. Romance Movies With Explicit Scenes / Please Everyone I Need Help Asap / Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help ASAP by Princesslee: 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
I met this guy on Facebook may 2017 and we started dating November 2017 without seeing each other, I school in Unijos while He works in Lagos and He promised me that distance will not be a barrier but the truth is that the relationship has always not been Rossy.
We always have issues and it's always as a result of not seeing each other like for instance we saw each other Just once last year and same for now this year. I always beg him to allow me come visiting and when it's time He comes with an excuse so it was becoming too much and making feel like am desperate and as a result of that I flared up and insults him.
The past 6 weeks has really been hell, I always calls and he never pick up but always return the call after some hours. And He barely called whenever He is at home. It's either he is on his way to work or coming back or going to buy something and feels He should tell my Good night.
Exactly two weeks ago He called me around 11am and the truth is that I wasn't feeling too well and after we finish talking I didn't hear from him until around 5pm then I called twice and He didn't pick up. He later called around 9pm and I asked him why didn't pick up nor returned my call anymore and He said he was not having airtime and strated complaining how I responded to his call that morning. I tried explaining to him that I was sick and He started shouting saying if I can not manage that I should walk out of the relationship and He asked me to call back if I wished and ended the call.
To summarize everything I tried calling for like countless times and he didn't pickup, I sent a text that am sick and he replied sorry. Since then He has been showing his true self and I was scared the relationship might end, I sent him a text saying am missing him and he replied that we will talk the next day. I called the next day but His phone was switched off and after sometime connected, He requested I gave him some time that He will call me back but He didn't so I called again and He immediately sent me a text reminiscing me that I once insulted last year March and He has taken enough from me that He needs some space.
I swear with my life that I truly love this guy to a fault and I have already told every members of my family and friends about him. I most times post his picture on my social media page and everyone knows about him already. I really don't know what to do anymore. Please I need advice. Thanks so much and so sorry for the long post.
Re: Please I Need Help ASAP by Rosunkeye(m): 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
Madam you are dating a married man

17 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help ASAP by dingbang(m): 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
Let me see your face if you fine...

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help ASAP by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
dingbang:
grin✌️
Re: Please I Need Help ASAP by Princesslee: 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
dingbang:
No body ugly brother

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help ASAP by illicit(m): 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
Facebook love
Re: Please I Need Help ASAP by JOACHINpedro: 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
Rosunkeye:
Why did you tell her? angry
Re: Please I Need Help ASAP by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
You can buy him a house at Banana Island, the love will start to grow.
Very soon, e go break your head.
Re: Please I Need Help ASAP by Exmilitant(m): 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
Maybe you are forcing yourself on him. Men respects and adores women who don't give a phuck!!

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help ASAP by Zeal0000007(m): 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
my dear I'm sorry to say this and I feel ur pains, when we love someone even to their fault and the person does not reciprocate it's worrisome and painful but the truth must be told. I think he's into someone else may be very committed to the person. so ur calls irritates and it's disturbing him, because if u truly love someone you will always want to hear from the person 24/7. If he's serious about you he'll always be the one to be calling you irrespective of the hour,u will always know, so I'll advise u put ur self together and try and move on. such is life, I wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help ASAP by Trippledee(m): 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
That nigga is f4cking married lol
Re: Please I Need Help ASAP by Dollywood(m): 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
He's no longer interested or are you not getting it?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help ASAP by Daniel7543: 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
Pls put yourself together and move on with your life....that Dude has a milk somewhere!!!

[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help ASAP by Justbehave(m): 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
Rosunkeye:
You too talk. No be now you for tell am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help ASAP by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
Rosunkeye:

grin grin grin grin grin

She doesn't know yet cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help ASAP by Princesslee: 7:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
Zeal0000007:
my dear I'm sorry to say this and I feel ur pains, when we love someone even to their fault and the person does not reciprocate it's worrisome and painful but the truth must be told. I think he's into someone else may be very committed to the person. so ur calls irritates and it's disturbing him, because if u truly love someone you will always want to hear from the person 24/7. If he's serious about you he'll always be the one to be calling you irrespective of the hour,u will always know, so I'll advise u put ur self together and try and move on. such is life, I wish you the best.
Thanks so much ����
Re: Please I Need Help ASAP by phelonrays: 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
' feel for ya pain and sacrifice, doing distance relationship/dating always doesn't end well if parties involved ain't patience enough to handle it... Was once a victim, but mine ended in tears

So just called it quit and move on, judging from your narrative the guy ain't that serious any more, so do the needful to avoid story that touch...
Re: Please I Need Help ASAP by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
grin
Re: Please I Need Help ASAP by simplepee(f): 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
So at your age, you don't know when a man is married?
Re: Please I Need Help ASAP by SweetCunt97(f): 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
Stop wasting ur time with such a person. The integral part of a distance relationship lies in the communication.

Pls get yourself a boyfriend you can hold hands with, cuddle at cold night, lean on and plan your life with biko.
Re: Please I Need Help ASAP by Justbehave(m): 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Stop wasting ur time with such a person. The integral part of a distance relationship lies in the communication.

Pls get yourself a boyfriend you can hold hands with, cuddle at cold night, lean on and plan your life with biko.
Then call him a rapist later. Say no to girlfriends.
Re: Please I Need Help ASAP by SweetCunt97(f): 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
Justbehave:
Then call him a rapist later. Say no to girlfriends.
Na, when in real relationship with a person, such won't come up.
Re: Please I Need Help ASAP by Justbehave(m): 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Na, when in real relationship with a person, such won't come up.
So all those girls claiming their boyfriends raped them because "No means No"were not in real relationship ehkwa?
Re: Please I Need Help ASAP by SweetCunt97(f): 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
Justbehave:
So all those girls claiming their boyfriends raped them because "No means No"were not in real relationship ehkwa?
I go need extra sheet and biro to answer this ur jamb question tongue
Re: Please I Need Help ASAP by stanliwise(m): 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
Princesslee:
I met this guy on Facebook may 2017 and we started dating November 2017 without seeing each other, I school in Unijos while He works in Lagos and He promised me that distance will not be a barrier but the truth is that the relationship has always not been Rossy.
We always have issues and it's always as a result of not seeing each other like for instance we saw each other Just once last year and same for now this year. I always beg him to allow me come visiting and when it's time He comes with an excuse so it was becoming too much and making feel like am desperate and as a result of that I flared up and insults him.
The past 6 weeks has really been hell, I always calls and he never pick up but always return the call after some hours. And He barely called whenever He is at home. It's either he is on his way to work or coming back or going to buy something and feels He should tell my Good night.
Exactly two weeks ago He called me around 11am and the truth is that I wasn't feeling too well and after we finish talking I didn't hear from him until around 5pm then I called twice and He didn't pick up. He later called around 9pm and I asked him why didn't pick up nor returned my call anymore and He said he was not having airtime and strated complaining how I responded to his call that morning. I tried explaining to him that I was sick and He started shouting saying if I can not manage that I should walk out of the relationship and He asked me to call back if I wished and ended the call.
To summarize everything I tried calling for like countless times and he didn't pickup, I sent a text that am sick and he replied sorry. Since then He has been showing his true self and I was scared the relationship might end, I sent him a text saying am missing him and he replied that we will talk the next day. I called the next day but His phone was switched off and after sometime connected, He requested I gave him some time that He will call me back but He didn't so I called again and He immediately sent me a text reminiscing me that I once insulted last year March and He has taken enough from me that He needs some space.
I swear with my life that I truly love this guy to a fault and I have already told every members of my family and friends about him. I most times post his picture on my social media page and everyone knows about him already. I really don't know what to do anymore. Please I need advice. Thanks so much and so sorry for the long post.
Its high time you come back to your sense and understand him for the good, he really don't want you and don't deserve you. Kindly respect yourself and carry on with your life. Loving someone isn't enough reason to be with them, they must also be responsible and ready to return your love. His reason of you abusing him is just part of the escape plot.
you are safer letting him go and you wouldn't be the first to let a lover go in this life, you will always find a better person as much as you yourself are a good person(I assume) . I wouldn't say more than this

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help ASAP by zexy2030(m): 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
I don't appreciate distance relationship just quit if u can and if u don't investigate who he is, what if he is kidnapper, beware of distance relationship. I'm lamenting over years I wasted on a lady without sex for 9yrs. Now she married another man. I just dislike women at that instance. I gave her respect didn't ask for sex but she is so stupid to have gone for another man. Many times even told her that I masturbate thinking about her. The mumu girl after service in anambra got hooked to another guy.
Re: Please I Need Help ASAP by stanliwise(m): 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
Justbehave:
oga rest abeg na person wey be theif be theif. Learn to date responsible girls. And you yourself be responsible
Re: Please I Need Help ASAP by Foodqueen(f): 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
He is a married man.

Move on....

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help ASAP by Princesslee: 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
stanliwise:
Its high time you come back to your sense and understand him for the good, he really don't want you and don't deserve you. Kindly respect yourself and carry on with your life. Loving someone isn't enough reason to be with them, they must also be responsible and ready to return your love. His reason of you abusing him is just part of the escape plot.
you are safer letting him go and you wouldn't be the first, you wil always find a better person as much as you're a good person(I assume) . I wouldn't say more than this
Thanks so much. I appreciate big

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help ASAP by Princesslee: 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
Foodqueen:
He is a married man.

Move on....
Thanks darling. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help ASAP by apokan200(m): 7:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
Princesslee:

No body ugly brother
quotes from motivational speakers for people like us not to commit suicide for our ugliness � �
Re: Please I Need Help ASAP by Princesslee: 8:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
apokan200:
quotes from motivational speakers for people like us not to commit suicide for our ugliness � �
����

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? / Which Of These Movie Makes Your Childhood? / As A Lady, The Older You Get, The More You Lose Your Value

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.