Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,020 members, 7,919,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:22 AM

Can You Do Without Sponging Off Your Boyfriends? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Do Without Sponging Off Your Boyfriends? (1462 Views)

Ladies Do Not Take Drinks From Your Boyfriends / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Ladies Would You Go This Far To Get Your Boyfriends Attention? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Do Without Sponging Off Your Boyfriends? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2011
Where I live, it's the men who are taking vocational classes, dropping out of highschool/college and waiting for the "Knightess in shining-dress like armour" to rescue and take care of their sorry backsides. You guys hollar about "gold digger, gold digger" yet you all have been proven (via your OWN posts) to be supportive of the 'Suga Mamas'. Grown boys is what you all are.

I have done very well for myself, with or without a man. (takes a bow)  
Re: Can You Do Without Sponging Off Your Boyfriends? by 190: 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2011
ismaeel86:

dis weekend FA cup tie btw aston villa nd blackburn is just 10pnds to 20pnds for adult, u will enjoy d atmosphere in d stadium, d fans are really crazy and passionate abt their club.

Ishemeal [ i hate that name cos of my gf ] thanks i would wait for chelsea's vist to villa park
Re: Can You Do Without Sponging Off Your Boyfriends? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2011
190:

Ishemeal [ i hate that name cos of my gf ] thanks i would wait for chelsea's vist to villa park
angry grin grin
Whatever 190 lol!
Re: Can You Do Without Sponging Off Your Boyfriends? by 190: 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

angry grin grin
Whatever 190 lol!

Free me, undecided
Re: Can You Do Without Sponging Off Your Boyfriends? by fstranger1: 11:31pm On Jan 23, 2011
queensmith:

abi, can all these men do without sponging off thier girlfriends?? are they not embarrased?? do they not have papas?? kmt!

Even if your puccy was free, i wouldnt phucck you

Oloshi

Oloriburuku

Okada lo ma pa e within 7 days

Oni roko fe

akoyoyo lo ma kan lese

Now say Amen to all of that!
Re: Can You Do Without Sponging Off Your Boyfriends? by MLSwiss: 12:53am On Jan 24, 2011
I don't sponge off my man. I'm 22, I'm a student and I work (plus I've got mummy and daddy to help out). We both share the bills and all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Agree? / The Unspoken Melody Of True Love / Can This Relationship Ever End?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.