Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

Poverty: The Critical Questions Northerners Should Be Asking Their Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poverty: The Critical Questions Northerners Should Be Asking Their Leaders (1322 Views)

Bulkachuwa Blunder: 11 Critical Questions Nigerians Are Asking / Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) / #iamnorth The Bitter Truth We Northerners Should Accept. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poverty: The Critical Questions Northerners Should Be Asking Their Leaders by Kaduna1stson: 11:29am On Jun 07, 2020
Bembellaa:
this is the logic bro... Development is the logic!

You should be very ashame of these mediocre pictures after we have misrule this country for nearly 50 years! Show me your village in the north? Do you want me to show you mine?
Re: Poverty: The Critical Questions Northerners Should Be Asking Their Leaders by Bembellaa: 11:38am On Jun 07, 2020
Kyase:
You dey mind dem
all these double faced chickens wont mind their regions but will be showing fake concern about the north....

they keep saying the north sell its food to the south, bros abeg you don ever go filling station dem give you free fuel?
don't mind the bloody hypocrites...
Re: Poverty: The Critical Questions Northerners Should Be Asking Their Leaders by Kaduna1stson: 11:43am On Jun 07, 2020
Bembellaa:
keel sentiment aside... Your region is currently the most backward region in Nigeria

This has been the pattern of our elite in the north, using southern hate to dilute our backwardness. We are now wiser and will keep asking the right questions till we are all redeemed from extreme poverty here in the north.
Re: Poverty: The Critical Questions Northerners Should Be Asking Their Leaders by Kyase(m): 11:45am On Jun 07, 2020
Bembellaa:
don't mind the bloody hypocrites...
I just dey watch dem, the top 10 governors in nigeria 6 are from the north, but they will be having sleepless night on northern mata

1 Like

Re: Poverty: The Critical Questions Northerners Should Be Asking Their Leaders by Omoiyaa: 11:48am On Jun 07, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

Our leaders are very selfish since independence and the sorry state of the north is because me and you northerners have been promoting mediocrity. This must stop.
why are you pretending to be a northerner? Do you think nairalanders are that daft?
Re: Poverty: The Critical Questions Northerners Should Be Asking Their Leaders by Omoiyaa: 11:50am On Jun 07, 2020
Kyase:
I just dey watch dem, the top 10 governors in nigeria 6 are from the north, but they will be having sleepless night on northern mata
the prob here is that you will never see them condemn their own politicians but you'll see them condemning tinubu and elrufai
Re: Poverty: The Critical Questions Northerners Should Be Asking Their Leaders by ahiboilandgas: 11:52am On Jun 07, 2020
Why will the south worry about the North with all this pictures ....worry about your self first and solve your problem 90 percent and be like Norway then after word worry about the North...
Re: Poverty: The Critical Questions Northerners Should Be Asking Their Leaders by Kaduna1stson: 11:52am On Jun 07, 2020
Kyase:

We are the top in insurgency
We are the top in banditry
We are the top in poverty
We are the top in illiteracy
We're even the top in maternal mortality

You're very heartless !
Re: Poverty: The Critical Questions Northerners Should Be Asking Their Leaders by Kaduna1stson: 11:53am On Jun 07, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
Why will the south worry about the North with all this pictures ....worry about your self first and solve your problem 90 percent and be like Norway then after word worry about the North...

Do you know the insult I receive daily because of my origins as a northerner?
Re: Poverty: The Critical Questions Northerners Should Be Asking Their Leaders by Kaduna1stson: 11:55am On Jun 07, 2020
Omoiyaa:
the prob here is that you will never see them condemn their own politicians but you'll see them condemning tinubu and elrufai

I will condemn el ruffai because of the number of my brothers being slaughtered in my home state. I feel it more because I see it live.

We should start to change the narratives and change our situations.
Re: Poverty: The Critical Questions Northerners Should Be Asking Their Leaders by Kaduna1stson: 11:57am On Jun 07, 2020
Omoiyaa:
why are you pretending to be a northerner? Do you think nairalanders are that daft?

Why trying to shut me up, are you the person that gave birth to me?
Re: Poverty: The Critical Questions Northerners Should Be Asking Their Leaders by Kyase(m): 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
Omoiyaa:
then that critical question should be directed to them
Re: Poverty: The Critical Questions Northerners Should Be Asking Their Leaders by Kyase(m): 12:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

We are the top in insurgency
We are the top in banditry
We are the top in poverty
We are the top in illiteracy
We're even the top in maternal mortality

You're very heartless !

We who?
Re: Poverty: The Critical Questions Northerners Should Be Asking Their Leaders by Juleh01: 12:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

You are true northerner from tht statement up there. Have you guys in the north by any chance heard of the word "logic" before?

Nop, northern Nigeria produce about 50% of the food and other dairy product we use in the country. And by the way, I'm not a northerner, just fortunate to be born and bred there

1 Like

Re: Poverty: The Critical Questions Northerners Should Be Asking Their Leaders by Juleh01: 12:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
Freestainworld:
the North feeds the nation, how? the give food to the parts of the country for free? or the rest of the nation buys the food from them, and they make profit, how about the crude oil money from the south shared to the north for doing nothing?

From what you said already, you proved they supply majority of our food and dairy products, we are just complementing d ones we get. The second issue is another deliberation for another day
Re: Poverty: The Critical Questions Northerners Should Be Asking Their Leaders by ahiboilandgas: 12:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

Do you know the insult I receive daily because of my origins as a northerner?
it doesn't matter it part of ethnic problems in Nigeria....the southern articles writers are not writing to highlights and proferr solution to northern problems..but to insult a region that has proven superior in election matter in Nigeria...if a Norwegian is complaining i cant understand but from body from ekiti ,abia , etc ...it just tribalism...develop a thick skin
Re: Poverty: The Critical Questions Northerners Should Be Asking Their Leaders by ahiboilandgas: 12:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

what are u doing about it as a nairaland northern
...rants and rants the more to please southerner writers...
Re: Poverty: The Critical Questions Northerners Should Be Asking Their Leaders by olawalepopoola: 1:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
Bembellaa:
Dear Op why not face your region and your leaders?? Why are so concern about the north than your own region??

This is a secondary and primary school on Borno state...

Our leaders are doing far better than yours
Built by oyel money from Niger Delta. Was it agriculture money dem use build am?

1 Like

Re: Poverty: The Critical Questions Northerners Should Be Asking Their Leaders by chibuike65: 1:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
Bembellaa:
inside life...Poverty and Underdevelopment is hitting your region and all the op could think of is composing essay about northern leaders... Southern leaders are all Saint
bro no be me talkam now why you won putam for my head please today is Sunday, but that's a known fact already even if you Google it Google will still tell you that the northern Nigeria is the most heat by poverty and hunger, so take your cry to Google or the op not me boko boy

2 Likes

Re: Poverty: The Critical Questions Northerners Should Be Asking Their Leaders by ahiboilandgas: 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
olawalepopoola:

Built by oyel money from Niger Delta. Was it agriculture money dem use build am?
give us a monthly contributions of Nnpc to fac accounts forcdistributions....how come delta and abia have not use the oooyel money to build but to drink ogogoro .....that should be your worries
Re: Poverty: The Critical Questions Northerners Should Be Asking Their Leaders by ahiboilandgas: 1:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

You should be very ashame of these mediocre pictures after we have misrule this country for nearly 50 years! Show me your village in the north? Do you want me to show you mine?
amebo is when u have tonnes of problems(arm robbery,prostitution,yahoo..etc) in your house ...then u over look it and peep into another man house to write about his problems ..it called busy body
Re: Poverty: The Critical Questions Northerners Should Be Asking Their Leaders by ahiboilandgas: 1:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
chibuike65:
bro no be me talkam now why you won putam for my head please today is Sunday, but that's a known fact already even if you Google it Google will still tell you that the northern Nigeria is the most heat by poverty and hunger, so take your cry to Google or the op not me boko boy
while abia is new york abi ...na google talk am
Re: Poverty: The Critical Questions Northerners Should Be Asking Their Leaders by Nwadiuto247: 1:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
Bembellaa:
Why not face your region?? Why is the north your problem?

You are just deceiving yourself.

Even your governor El Rufai and other northerners like Sanusi and Atiku agree that the North is far behind the south and you are here disgracing yourself.

You are here shamelessly showing us school building in just one state out of the 19 States in the north.

Meanwhile the issue being discussed here is about human capacity building and you are here talking about infrastructure. Can you see how backward you people are? Shame.
Re: Poverty: The Critical Questions Northerners Should Be Asking Their Leaders by Nwadiuto247: 1:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

Don't mind him, he enjoys deceiving himself.

Keep accepting the truth and see you effect positive change in your area. That's how to grow.

1 Like

Re: Poverty: The Critical Questions Northerners Should Be Asking Their Leaders by chibuike65: 2:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
while abia is new york abi ...na google talk am
no offense bro because las Las naija na shit hole, you try no body wey no go defend his or her State, let's make a difference me and you since our leaders don failed us, let's start something so that your children won't suffer the same humiliation we rise by lifting others but sometimes I see this bashing we bash others here as a challenge to make a difference a challenge to become a better tomorrow have good day
Re: Poverty: The Critical Questions Northerners Should Be Asking Their Leaders by ahiboilandgas: 2:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
chibuike65:
no offense bro because las Las naija na shit hole, you try no body wey no go defend his or her State, let's make a difference me and you since our leaders don failed us, let's start something so that your children won't suffer the same humiliation we rise by lifting others but sometimes I see this bashing we bash others here as a challenge to make a difference a challenge to become a better tomorrow have good day
u are now talking ,we should educate our voters to stop the cycle of pmb ,atiku,tinubu and co ...they dont have any thing to offer..
Re: Poverty: The Critical Questions Northerners Should Be Asking Their Leaders by Nwadiuto247: 2:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
it doesn't matter it part of ethnic problems in Nigeria....the southern articles writers are not writing to highlights and proferr solution to northern problems..but to insult a region that has proven superior in election matter in Nigeria...if a Norwegian is complaining i cant understand but from body from ekiti ,abia , etc ...it just tribalism...develop a thick skin

Are you not ashamed to see that the North that is more populated is producing the least number of graduates, the least number of students in primary and secondary schools?

Are you not ashamed that you have the highest number of illiterates and beggars?

You are here telling someone who loves the truth to ignore it and develop a thick skin. I pity you. Keep it deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Poverty: The Critical Questions Northerners Should Be Asking Their Leaders by ahiboilandgas: 2:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
Nwadiuto247:

Are you not ashamed to see that the North that is more populated is producing the least number of graduates, the least number of students in primary and secondary schools?

Are you not ashamed that you have the highest number of illiterates and beggars?

You are here telling someone who loves the truth to ignore it and develop a thick skin. I pity you. Keep it deceiving yourself.
how is it your problem? In biafra ...
Re: Poverty: The Critical Questions Northerners Should Be Asking Their Leaders by Nwadiuto247: 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
chibuike65:

Oga you for allow am to continue deceiving himself.

Don't waste your time advising him.
Re: Poverty: The Critical Questions Northerners Should Be Asking Their Leaders by SIONKPO1(m): 2:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
@Bombella formerly known as arrewa,how many northerners are in the middle class?
Good percentage of northerners are way below poor and its so because your elites keep recycling themselves in power and the number of kids its mind blowing
Re: Poverty: The Critical Questions Northerners Should Be Asking Their Leaders by Omoiyaa: 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Life Of A Graduate Above 30 / Answer This Difficult Puzzling Question (Prove how much of a president you can) / Last Moment Of Ken Saro Wiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.