Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,203 members, 7,970,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:02 PM

Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad - Nairaland / General (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad (109636 Views)

I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) / If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? / Nairaland So Addictive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 10:25pm On Feb 11, 2011
Kilode?!:

It's hard to fight cyber-warriors with diesel powered tanks. It's amazing how much electricity they had on in Tahrir square all through the crisis. I trust Abacha sha, he for don off that light grin

Trust Abacha and Al mustapha with Sergeant Rogers Off light and beat the hell out of those protesters
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2011
Katsumoto:

? Tu eres un nigeriano? wink 

Si, Senor.

Mucho gracias for the correction.  Poquito espanol. embarassed

Katsumoto:

I agree with Fstranger completely.

I'm scared for you, brother.  smiley
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Katsumoto: 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2011
Kilode?!:

It's hard to fight cyber-warriors with diesel powered tanks. It's amazing how much electricity they had on in Tahrir square all through the crisis. I trust Abacha sha, he for don off that light  grin

dayokanu:

Trust Abacha and Al mustapha with Sergeant Rogers Off light and beat the hell out of those protesters

grin

First beating, then subsequently throwing multiple grenades into the square ensuring there is no avenue for escape.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2011
DK,
What are you and Stranger doing to Becomrich?  I saw your little thread.  You know his head will explode, right?  hahaha
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Katsumoto: 10:35pm On Feb 11, 2011
isale_gan2:

Si, Senor.

Mucho gracias for the correction.  Poquito espanol. embarassed

I'm scared for you, brothersmiley

Brother!!!!!! How did we go from lover to brother? angry
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Katsumoto: 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2011
isale_gan2:

Did you see a thread about Wikileak's unreleased revelations about Nairaland? It was clandestinely created by an underground band of Nairaland Revolutionaries to expose the nefarious goings on behind the scene.

We were all, that is, those of us who happened to log-in to NL for the blink of an eye it was allowed to exist, were treated to scandalous revelations about the powers-that-be at NL.

One of those "NL Regulars" was a dangerous fellow whose ethnic identity was revealed to be "Black Afghanistan."

I repeat, Oga Katsumoto, are you one of "those" people?

K-A-T-S-U-M-O-T-O. Yeah, just as I suspected. Black and Afghan. I'll be doggoned! shocked

grin
Mon ki se one of the power brokers ni NL now. I am just a regular member.

BTW, is your other moniker googles?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger3(m): 10:41pm On Feb 11, 2011
^^^^^

DOnt go there

Googles is mine and mine only.

Please! Biko!! Tori olorun!!!
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2011
Or round them up for plotting a coup

Have you forgotten Chris Anyanwu, Bello Fadile, Lawan Gwadabe etc

Katsumoto:

grin

Mi o ki ise ara awon alagbara lori gbagede Nairaland.

I would start charging money for Yoruba lessons ooo
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Katsumoto: 10:45pm On Feb 11, 2011
dayokanu:

Send the invoice to my office or Isale gan gan. How much do you charge by the way?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 10:46pm On Feb 11, 2011
fstranger3:

^^^^^

DOnt go there

Eewo orisha, A kin fi omo ore bo ore, Owo ti ogede ba gbe ara re lo ma fi na,

A ki se orisa loja ki labelabe ko ma mo

Igba wo ni iwo ati gugus bere si se kidi bodi?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Kilode1: 11:08pm On Feb 11, 2011
Ha! Ofo niyen o! Suuru lo gba o!
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger3(m): 11:13pm On Feb 11, 2011
dayokanu:

Eewo orisha, A kin fi omo ore bo ore, Owo ti ogede ba gbe ara re lo ma fi na,

A ki se orisa loja ki labelabe ko ma mo

Igba wo ni iwo ati gugus bere si se kidi bodi?

Haha
Ewo l'ofo

K'oti de gbagede t'olofo de.   .   . eje ase ni tubinubi

Anyway, asese bere ni, but anything I start, i always see it to the end.

Haba Egbon, e ja nkan le

E ja nkna le

I mean, Amminalib, Tpiah, Ileke, Oyinda, Naijababe.   .  .  melo melo l'afeka l'eyin adipele

Ejo ooooo

E ma je n woju yin ooooo

I get back up ooooo. Dont think I dont know people. I know Adeboye, we went to school together.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by blacksta(m): 11:17pm On Feb 11, 2011
org y centre  grin
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by i8millar: 11:17pm On Feb 11, 2011
^^ Adeboye get neutraliser for jazz ?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger3(m): 11:20pm On Feb 11, 2011
i8millar:

^^ Adeboye get neutraliser for jazz ?

Ask Oga Dk to try me?

Danwo l'obi Iya okere

K'omode b'ale daran, l'ase n fun l'oruko. The same goes for adults!
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by i8millar: 11:21pm On Feb 11, 2011
@ Blacksta
Sin ke? Dis na see no evil, hear no evil thread  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by i8millar: 11:22pm On Feb 11, 2011
O
fstranger3:

Ask Oga Dk to try me?

Danwo l'obi Iya okere

Nkan be o! Oro yi abi omiran smiley
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger3(m): 11:23pm On Feb 11, 2011
^^

Emi e dede binu
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 11:32pm On Feb 11, 2011
Ki binu kii binu enika bayi lo man fa.

fstranger3:

Ask Oga Dk to try me?

Danwo l'obi Iya okere

Omode gbon, agba gbon, la fi da ile Ife sugbon Won ni omode ko mo oogun on pe lefo.

Fstranger je ko ye o pe

Ije ti a je tete enikaankan ko gbodo je dagunro be.

Ati wipe

Igba oko, Igba ada, won ki ba Oke dite, Oke ni yo bori gbogbo won.

Oye ki o mo wipe

Bi Eiye adaba n fo loke, ti Adie ba so wipe ohun fe bafo, A je wipe o fe se eleya ni.

Panapana kan ko le pa irawo oju orun.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 11:36pm On Feb 11, 2011
dayokanu:

DK, No contest.  I am not taking you up on that challenge to see who is more fluent in Yoruba.  What I know is to write it well.      

I can't even make out half the the stuff you're saying.  The hard Yoruba, as opposed to the light Lagos Yoruba goes over my head.  I wouldn't have done any better with that sentence than Katsumoto.

What I worry about is my vocabulary.  I am making sure to speak it more now, cos I hate to lose the diction of a native speaker.  When we were kids, we always made fun of people who didn't pronounce their words well.  It would be so not politically correct to repeat the term we used for those kinds of people.  grin

Not you, Katsumoto.  I'm sure you sound great.  

fstranger3:

DOnt go there

She's (from her location) the ganja farmer/pot dealer/dope fiend.  Same thing.  Lovely!  cool grin

Katsumoto:

grin

BTW, is your other moniker googles?

Katz,
I'm only me - Isale Gangan.  No duplicate.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by i8millar: 11:36pm On Feb 11, 2011
DK is really on the roll  shocked shocked
Make i take cover o jare
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 11:38pm On Feb 11, 2011
fstranger3:

Emi e dede binu

What is the "dede" doing there?  Some Ife thing?

Emi o de n binu?  I'm not a person who is quick to anger, right?

Just trying to follow. No offeinse truss me.

i8millar:

DK is really on the roll shocked shocked
Make i take cover o jare

hahaha. You're no slouch, Naijababe. I bet you can hold your on. Don't let DK show us up here. tongue
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by OAM4J: 11:45pm On Feb 11, 2011
Katsumoto:

Brother!!!!!! How did we go from lover to brother?  angry

Se no wan do! na by force? Se no wan AfganPakisJapanes? abeg kuro lana jo.

@Isale, do you know I am from from Lagos, Isale eko gangan, Epetedo to be precise.

dayokanu:

Omode gbon, agba gbon, la fi da ile Ife sugbon Won ni omode ko mo oogun on pe lefo.

Fstranger je ko ye o pe

Ati wipe

Oye ki o mo wipe

Bi Eiye adaba n fo loke, ti Adie ba so wipe ohun fe bafo, A je wipe o fe se eleya ni.

O kare! O gbinyanju. O dami loju wipe O yege daada ninu eko ede Yoruba.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 11:45pm On Feb 11, 2011
isale_gan2:

What is the "dede" doing there?  Some Ife thing?

Emi o de n binu?  I'm not a person who is quick to anger, right?

Just trying to follow. No offeinse truss me.

hahaha. You're no slouch, Naijababe. I bet you can hold your on. Don't let DK show us up here. tongue

Deede is the stress in the statement.

It means I dont JUST get angry.

Deede = JUST
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 11:47pm On Feb 11, 2011
dayokanu:

Deede is the stress in the statement.

It means I dont JUST get angry.

Deede = JUST

Ah! Grazie.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 11:50pm On Feb 11, 2011
OAM4J:

A1 ni mo gba ninu ede Yoruba.

I learn, spoke, read and wrote Yoruba before English
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by i8millar: 11:52pm On Feb 11, 2011
OAM4J:

Se no wan do! na by force? Se no wan AfganPakisJapanes? abe kuro lana jo.

@Isale, do you know I am from from Lagos, Isale eko gangan, Epetedo to be precise.

Egbani elaja!!! Isale iwo naa mu kan o jare tongue
hahaha.  You're no slouch, Naijababe.  I bet you can hold your on.  Don't let DK show us up here.

Aha well thank you very much  cool
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Kilode1: 11:54pm On Feb 11, 2011
O ga o! shocked Elaa ro wa o.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by OAM4J: 11:55pm On Feb 11, 2011
dayokanu:

A1 ni mo gba ninu ede Yoruba.

I learn, spoke, read and wrote Yoruba before English

Same here.

O tun fihan wipe o gbe pelu awon agba Yoruba.

Enu awon agba lati nko ijinle ati owe Yoruba. Ki ise ile iwe.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger3(m): 11:57pm On Feb 11, 2011
dayokanu:

Fstranger je ko ye o pe

Ati wipe

Oye ki o mo wipe

Well, well, well, Kanga, Kanga, Kanga

Ati t'oje yii b'olosa  lowo, It remains to be seen how you plan to take her away from me.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by i8millar: 11:57pm On Feb 11, 2011
Kilode?!:

O ga o! shocked  Elaa ro wa o.

Ba femo loju ari ran  grin
OAM4J:

Same here.

Enu awon agba lati nko ijinle ati owe Yoruba. Ki ise ile iwe.
I learnt mine from Yoruba movies mostly
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger3(m): 11:59pm On Feb 11, 2011
OAM4J:

Same here.

E[b]nu awon agba lati nko ijinle ati owe Yoruba. Ki ise ile iwe.[/b]

Not quite, I learnt all mine in secondary school

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (101)

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic / 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) / Online Whatsapp Login – Sign Up Whatsapp Online Web Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.