Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,514 members, 7,917,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:18 AM

My Encounter With A Girl From Village - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Encounter With A Girl From Village (2235 Views)

As A Guy, Can You Marry A Girl From A Separated Home? / Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter / My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Encounter With A Girl From Village by Kalatium(m): 6:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
usj:
She sees you as someone she can run to for refuge, a pillar, a teacher or mentor, and you see her as a very weird girl.

If I were you, I will boost her confidence.

About her age I was always scared of going out at night because I thought the moon was always chasing me, an adult explained to me that the moon is actually my friend and not an enemy and since then I changed my perception about it.

Why don't you see yourself as the little girl sees you? Impart her positively in your own little way and don't be part of her already complicated childhood.
Ok great advice
I will try that after the lockdown

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Girl From Village by usj(m): 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
Kalatium:

Ok great advice
I will try that after the lockdown

That's great!
She needs you more than you can imagine. Don't forget, she's not staying with her parents any more!
It could be possible that she has now substituted you as someone she can confides in, maybe like a parent or an elder brother. It's an opportunity for you to be a positive influence to her, so please take it!

As humans, we constantly need the support and love of adults around us. That my friend becomes a scares commodity if a child is parted from her love ones at an early age into child labour where most girl are physically, verbally, emotionally abused by the madam of the house, even sometimes sexually abuse by the oga or male member of the family. So thank you for agreeing to help her the best way possible!

(1) (2) (Reply)

His Marriage Has Finally Crash / Things My Parents Told Me / Do You Share The Same Toothbrush With Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.