Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,482 members, 7,917,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 09:07 AM

My Encounter With A Girl From Village - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Encounter With A Girl From Village (2233 Views)

As A Guy, Can You Marry A Girl From A Separated Home? / Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter / My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With A Girl From Village by Kalatium(m): 4:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
While in school i was renting an Apartment with my roomate close to my school. Our landlady gave birth a couple months ago so she brought a girl from the village to come and assist her. When the 11year old girl arrived, she was introduced to us. The girl was hardworking and respectful, until later i found out she was kinda weird.
One week later, i was cooking outside my room, the girl was sweeping while i was inside my room i don't know how she came close to where i was cooking but the next thing i know i heard the sound of something falling down as i checked through the window, it was my pot that fell down and what i was cooking on the floor. I was so pissed off but had to pretend it was okay because the land lady appologized.

After sometimes, one night when our landlady Wasn't around, the girl came knocking on our door when my roommate opened, she told us that witches are trying to attack her i was shocked i asked her is she sure of what she is saying she said yes, that they were sitting at her back that she wasnt able to move until now that she was able run. Since i came to that house no one has ever complain of such Event until now. I told her to enter we told her not to be afraid, i even read the bible from book of psalms and prayed for her. I told her she can go back to sleep but she refused saying she is scared. We allowed her stayed with us till land lady came back.

After like two days she knock on our door in the morning around 7am, i opened the door this time and she told me she saw something in the kitchen i asked her what is it, she said she saw a black thing in the kitchen and she is scared. I won't lie from the way she was describing it i got scared. So i took a stick, i opened the kitchen door and i saw the black thing she was talking about. I used the stick to touch the black thing only to find out it was a black leather. I told her it was just a leather.

Since then i stop taking her Seriously. It was the next week that this corona lockdown became necessary.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With A Girl From Village by Cutefergieee: 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ok
Re: My Encounter With A Girl From Village by SirMichael1: 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
Okay. We've heard

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Girl From Village by Vyzz: 4:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
grin
Re: My Encounter With A Girl From Village by Juliusmomoh: 4:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
Have u ask her why she keep asking u for help.... If not go and ask her oo , .. Village girl can be something else oo.# thank me later

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Girl From Village by Kalatium(m): 5:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Have u ask her why she keep asking u for help.... If not go and ask her oo , .. Village girl can be something else oo.# thank me later
Even me too i started asking myself why this girl keeps asking for help.
Hope it has nothing to do with the spiritual
Re: My Encounter With A Girl From Village by Kalatium(m): 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
Vyzz:
grin
Lol. Weldone
Re: My Encounter With A Girl From Village by finalboss(m): 7:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
She's sick and she needs help.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Girl From Village by lilyheaven: 7:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
She is not comfortable in her new environment, she wants to go back home.

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Girl From Village by illicit(m): 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
She needs a confidant.
Re: My Encounter With A Girl From Village by Dpsychologist: 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
The op is funny

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Girl From Village by Mariangeles(f): 9:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
Bluehill1051:
Girl wey u suppose don lash

Lash 11yr old girl abi? Lash kee you dia!
Na your type dey rape small small children
Enwe like you!
Your type deserve spiritual wife wey go dey lash you every night till you drain finish
grin

10 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Girl From Village by Bluehill1051: 9:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mariangeles:

Lash 11yr old girl abi? Lash kee you dia! Na your type dey rape small small children Enwe like you!
Na ur mama dem go rape! Bastard
Re: My Encounter With A Girl From Village by Mariangeles(f): 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
[quote author=Bluehill1051 post=90421126][/quote]

You don mad!
Weyrey!

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Girl From Village by timibare(m): 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
Is that all
Re: My Encounter With A Girl From Village by Dpsychologist: 9:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mariangeles:

Lash 11yr old girl abi? Lash kee you dia!
Na your type dey rape small small children
Enwe like you!
Your type deserve spiritual wife wey go dey lash you every night till you drain finish
grin
Hahahhababababbabhahah
I Can't Stop laughing

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Girl From Village by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
Bluehill1051:
Girl wey u suppose don lash
Paedophile alert.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Girl From Village by bukatyne(f): 11:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
Saintmary:

Evil man
Son of Belial
Disgusting, demonic, demented, mentally unstable individual.
Scum of the earth.
You fox
You wolf
Wild untameable beast
Repent of your evil ways.
You will end in the lake of fire where the fire burning you will not quench, where worms will feast on your body while you watch if you don't repent.
The wrath of God is upon you.
May the spirits of Uwa and all dead rape victims never rest until all perverts in this country have been punished.
Repent.
I don't know if I'll get banned but........

Lavvylily
Bukatyne
Cococandy
Pocohantas
Ujujoan

See devilish man oooo

For him to think of raping a 11yr old when the OP is concerned about her speaks volumes of his home training and mindset. undecided
Re: My Encounter With A Girl From Village by Saintmary(f): 11:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
bukatyne:

For him to think of raping a 11yr old when the OP is concerned about her speaks volumes of his home training and mindset. undecided
Very disturbing post, it was.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Girl From Village by Kalatium(m): 12:59am On Jun 08, 2020
aeion:
Paedophile alert.
Honestly, the guy's comment is disgusting

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Girl From Village by cococandy(f): 4:43am On Jun 08, 2020
@OP, that little one is just a victim of her circumstances. I can’t tell what’s going on with her, but it seems all is not well.
For one thing, an 11 year old should be playful and carefree. That she is so afraid speaks volumes.

Talking about witches and seeing weirdness in a regular object such as leather. Maybe her parents or her guardian is messing with her mind by inundating her with superstitious nonsense.

Or it’s just her way of distracting herself from whatever else is bothering her.

Be vigilant and be careful. You can develop a protective attitude towards the child without getting too involved. Something is responsible for all that weirdness.

@thread, People quoting that pedophile should have reported him instead of quoting his eyesore of a comment. Disgusting pig.

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Girl From Village by KanwuliaExtra: 5:03am On Jun 08, 2020
Since i came to that house no one has ever complain of such Event until now. I told her to enter we told her not to be afraid, i even read the bible from book of psalms and prayed for her. I told her she can go back to sleep but she refused saying she is scared. We allowed her stayed with us till land lady came back.

Unbelievable!!!!! shocked
You sef dey act like “ boy from a village”!

You are a “tad weird” yourself.

Since then i stop taking her Seriously. It was the next week that this corona lockdown became necessary.

Really? You stopped taking her seriously INDEED? On what grounds? cheesy

What exactly is this thread about? undecided
You only shared 2 MAJOR aspect of your character DEFECTS.

1. You are VERY IRRESPONSIBLE.
2. You lacked PROPER UPBRINGING as a child.

Too late to learn either at this point.
I expected that at YOUR AGE, you would have explored other options than your “preferred approach”. undecided In SANER countries with child labor laws, such observations would have been reported to the appropriate authorities and have the USELESS guardians who employed an 11 year-old as a domestic-servant ARRRRRESTED.

Did it ever occur to you that this child is extremely disturbed and needs help?

I really can’t blame any of you. I blame the heartless “GOD” who keeps bringing hapless children into the gonads of men and women who could never afford to take care of them.

That child is DOOMED in a SHYTE-HOLE like Africa with all the so-called “churches” and “NGO’s” littered all over. Very unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Girl From Village by oweniwe(m): 7:01am On Jun 08, 2020
She probably has psychosis
Re: My Encounter With A Girl From Village by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 08, 2020
Kalatium:

Honestly, the guy's comment is disgusting
Utterly disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Girl From Village by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
SirMichael1:
Okay. We've heard

Re: My Encounter With A Girl From Village by usj(m): 4:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
She sees you as someone she can run to for refuge, a pillar, a teacher or mentor, and you see her as a very weird girl.

If I were you, I will boost her confidence.

About her age, I was always scared of going out at night because I thought the moon was always chasing me. An adult explained to me that the moon is actually my friend and not an enemy and since then I changed my perception about it.

Why don't you see yourself as the little girl sees you? Impart her positively in your own little way and don't be part of her already complicated childhood.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black And White Twins Celebrate 4th Birthday / Couples Should Take Antenatal Care Seriously or risk This (Graphic photos) / My Uncle Insists That I Shouldn’t Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.