Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,968 members, 7,899,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:25 PM

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. (87931 Views)

I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:37am On Jun 09, 2020
THE NEW GUY MAY STILL BE THE WORST THING THAT WILL EVER HAPPEN TO YOU. wanna bet?

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Badestman: 4:39am On Jun 09, 2020
Dobson43:
sad

When this new guy breaks your heart, don't come here to shout that he raped you

I would give you a mature advice since that's what you want. Your present boyfriend is just your boyfriend. He is not betrothed to you neither has he paid your dowry. Don't limit yourself at this stage of your life. Experiment, try new things, discover yourself. If you feel the urge to move on, do move on. You clearly have a thing for this guy and one can conclude that all you need is a push.

Based on your level in the university, one can determine your age. Some callous folks would call this stage you find yourself a whøre phase, but the true is we all have this identity crisis. We do not actually know ourselves. Certain people we see typify those characters we do have but can't express. They inspire this qualities in us to be birthed.

I don't want to go too philosophical, but I am going to tell you this: twenty years from now, you would wish you were more adventurous, you would wish you tried new things and you would understand that life is worth living and you would not allow yourself wallow in bondage because you are in relationship. Ships are supposed to move you in a certain desired direction. Either it moves you or you jump ship.

But the real truth is, you have broken his heart and emotionally screwed him over. Have the decency to break it up
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Jsucre(m): 4:39am On Jun 09, 2020
lalanice:
no, it's not every girl that always feels such.
but 75%
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by victorazyvictor(m): 4:46am On Jun 09, 2020
Happy989:
I started dating my boyfriend months ago and even before we started dating we've been good friends. He is intelligent, funny, has a great personality and takes good care of me. When he asked me to be his girlfriend I was so happy, because he is such a great guy. My boyfriend is in his final year in the same university that I attend. I'm still in my second year.

There is this guy in my department who is very good looking and also intelligent. He isn't jovial and extroverted like my boyfriend, but he is cool in a very confident and attractive kind of way. We started talking recently and he told me he finds me attractive. I told him that I have a boyfriend and he didn't seem fazed and never talked about the subject of my relationship. He still complimented my body and looks from time to time even though I didn't respond to his compliments in a way that indicated that I was in support of his actions.

During this covid-19 break we began talking more often over the phone and through texts and I always found our conversations interesting. A lot of times we'd talk till midnight. He is very witty and creative with words and I always smile whenever I see his texts or receive his calls.

Few weeks ago we talked about sexual fetishes and I realized we both had similar fetishes. This made him even more interesting because I found myself able to talk about stuff I hadn't talked about with anyone before, not even my boyfriend. This guy is not like anyone I've ever met before. His views on life are very unique and original and his personality is so complex and his sexuality is very intriguing.

The problem now is that I am beginning to develop strong feelings for this guy. When he calls me on the phone I don't wish the call to end. I find myself talking to him for minutes not minding the time. He is beginning to occupy my thoughts a lot and I don't know what to do. I still love my boyfriend but there is something about this guy that just seems to draw me to him.

I don't want to do anything that will break my boyfriend's heart.

The devil u know is better than the angel u don't know. That's all I have.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by archdon: 4:49am On Jun 09, 2020
Your comment is very insightful.

Romantic relationships are for adults, it comes with responsibility of making and standing by a choices you made. Truth is someone that appears better will always come along and dis usually happens after you've made the choice to be exclusive ( bf, gf, fiancée etc anyways if you know u know). Staying loyal and faithful takes inner strength and depicts character but switching lane cos something better comes along is manufacturing process of "future adulterers"

thesicilian:
Choose one and let the other one go his way. Life is difficult enough as it is, there's no need complicating it the more. Tomorrow you'll meet someone else who's better than your boyfriend of today, what then are you going to do? Know what you want and stand by it.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by OVB123: 4:49am On Jun 09, 2020
paulolee:
means u neva loved ur guy..u jus using the said boyfriend to past time, if you really and truly love him, u wunt be falling for someone else except its infatuation and na cheating be the next move before ur eyes go clear when u are already swimming in d rivers of temptation and cheating... na G0D go help u..
I have told her before thesame thing that the new commer is only interested in her's body and once his done with her, he will run away. She should be able to differentiate between love and infatuation. face ur study young girl.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Moneyboyz: 4:50am On Jun 09, 2020
Vyzz:
grin

I understand darling

U can have as many boyfriend as u want so why limit yourself to just one or two.

Go for more

Try every guy.

Find what u truly want, just try it all so u will know what u want and go for it when u about to marry.

So happy � doing

Jesu. I hail thee, not even try one at a time?
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by CrentB(m): 4:50am On Jun 09, 2020
If really you love the first guy like you firstly described him as jovial and all that. Remember relationship is not all about sex. Friendship is key.
For the second guy I observed that you are attracted to him sexually because he had the courage to flirt with you.
Do you realize that your bf also have the same capacity to flirt with you. It could be he respects and cherish you. But this particular part of you that crave for sex you are hiding it from him why don't you let him see your hidden sexual part.

You may at a short time regret your actions today
Stay with the man that will respect and honour you. Then teach him what you secretly admire that he is yet to know about you.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by dhappyking(m): 4:58am On Jun 09, 2020
Kwontnu, untill the new guy gets what he wants and starts to show the other side of him. Apparently you are so confused that you want to eat your cake and keep it. The honorable thing to do here is keep any of the guys you prefer and let the other go, please. As for your new knight in shining armour, don't be too sure about what he is offering you. After all, if he were such a wonderful guy he will not be so bent on snatching you from your guy. Don't go start what you cannot finish, Dear
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Samjojo16(m): 4:59am On Jun 09, 2020
You are most probably in your teenage years, exploration is allowed....

The other guy is creative with words, we always are especially when on a mission

This kinda discussion U find intriguing, raise it up wt ur boyfriend ñ see if U will still have reasons doing what you are doing,

See, the problem with everyone now is that we find solace in another instead of the ones we are presently with, this is because we thought we have seen everything about our partner... I won't be surprised if your guy is doing same to another lady while his house is on fire as well

Flirt this is, note it well.

You are neither the first nor will be the last
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Martin0(m): 5:01am On Jun 09, 2020
Lorazepam:
I pity you ma.
You have already cheated emotionally
And it will most likely end in tears

this is what I don't like about Nigerian women, you all will be acting Maria and yet you are not better than
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Martin0(m): 5:04am On Jun 09, 2020
Taniaa:
That's what happens when you meet someone new.
The fiery spark would fizzle out soon and you'll wish you never left your boyfriend.

this woman is not doing anything bad here,but I believe this is not love, but then from what I know this girl just feels sexually attracted to this guy and would want to go down with him,best thin to do is,if she's well matured enough, package your pleasure with him and keep yourself up for something serious, you never can predict your future especially who you might end up marrying.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by stevups(m): 5:07am On Jun 09, 2020
You don't have any problem, you are just starting. Very soon you will still see another guy in another unique character. After sometimes you will discover that your boy friends are almost six. All of them will be colliding especially struggling to have you. That will signal your end if you are not smart to pick one and discard all others. You will now star a series of vigil in Baba Olowere church.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Martin0(m): 5:09am On Jun 09, 2020
lalanice:
You say you don't want to break his heart, but you already have, he just hasn't discovered it yet smiley . how do you think your boyfriend will feel if he finds out about you and this other guy? (that's if he ever really cared about you)

I'll say don't stay out of pity, be with who your heart chooses because he might not choose you if he finds someone better, BUT ......"the devil you know"

I'll always tell people, anybody is perfect from a distance.

Imagine how head over heels you were when you first met your boyfriend
My Opinion- if your current boyfriend is not verbally, physically or mentally abusive then stay with him, if you leave him for these(yeye) reasons you just listed, chances are you will always be jumping around. Nobody is perfect.

originally my mind is just telling me this babe wanna kpansh this guy that's just it, but she's just confused on how to do it and act all innocent because you know guy's can't be trusted and she might see herself going back for more continuously if it goes well
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Martin0(m): 5:14am On Jun 09, 2020
I don't know why this our women of now will always put themselves in problem, as a woman always learn to do your things in a mature way, do things like an adult and don't act in a way that your partner will suspect you, atleast take a lesson from men sometimes.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Smartf33l(m): 5:16am On Jun 09, 2020
If the so said guy is that good, then his previous girlfriends won't have left.

My dear, after one or two bites, the guy won't be as funny as he is now.. Am talking from experience..

Egugu be careful Na express you dey go... E go clear u for �
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Kvdag(m): 5:22am On Jun 09, 2020
I love to read comments like this...Spot on
Dobson43:
sad

I would give you a mature advice since that's what you want. Your present boyfriend is just your boyfriend. He is not betrothed to you neither has he paid your dowry. Don't limit yourself at this stage of your life. Experiment, try new things, discover yourself. If you feel the urge to move on, do move on. You clearly have a thing for this guy and one can conclude that all you need is a push.

Based on your level in the university, one can determine your age. Some callous folks would call this stage you find yourself a whøre phase, but the true is we all have this identity crisis. We do not actually know ourselves. Certain people we see typify those characters we do have but can't express. They inspire this qualities in us to be birthed.

I don't want to go too philosophical, but I am going to tell you this: twenty years from now, you would wish you were more adventurous, you would wish you tried new things and you would understand that life is worth living and you would not allow yourself wallow in bondage because you are in relationship. Ships are supposed to move you in a certain desired direction. Either it moves you or you jump ship.

But the real truth is, you have broken his heart and emotionally screwed him over. Have the decency to break it up
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by AsabaIjaww: 5:22am On Jun 09, 2020
[s]
RPirez:
cool
[/s]
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by MicaiahOgorry06: 5:24am On Jun 09, 2020
Sincerely approach God in prayer... Tell Him to speak to you about it...is either one of them or none of them. If none of them is the will of God for you, then ask God to bring the right man He has divinely arrange to be your husband. Please read Ephesians 5:17
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by AsabaIjaww: 5:25am On Jun 09, 2020
[s]
RPirez:

Crap! angry
[/s]
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by badru007: 5:27am On Jun 09, 2020
Just stick to ur current bf...it's mere infatuation...
Guys will sweet talk u till you can't do without them...once that guy gets under ur skirt, then u will see drama...don't b decieved by the introvert ,cool features...I used to b just like that with women...

Be contended..
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by kowopealajo: 5:50am On Jun 09, 2020
Happy989:
I started dating my boyfriend months ago and even before we started dating we've been good friends. He is intelligent, funny, has a great personality and takes good care of me. When he asked me to be his girlfriend I was so happy, because he is such a great guy. My boyfriend is in his final year in the same university that I attend. I'm still in my second year.

There is this guy in my department who is very good looking and also intelligent. He isn't jovial and extroverted like my boyfriend, but he is cool in a very confident and attractive kind of way. We started talking recently and he told me he finds me attractive. I told him that I have a boyfriend and he didn't seem fazed and never talked about the subject of my relationship. He still complimented my body and looks from time to time even though I didn't respond to his compliments in a way that indicated that I was in support of his actions.

During this covid-19 break we began talking more often over the phone and through texts and I always found our conversations interesting. A lot of times we'd talk till midnight. He is very witty and creative with words and I always smile whenever I see his texts or receive his calls.

Few weeks ago we talked about sexual fetishes and I realized we both had similar fetishes. This made him even more interesting because I found myself able to talk about stuff I hadn't talked about with anyone before, not even my boyfriend. This guy is not like anyone I've ever met before. His views on life are very unique and original and his personality is so complex and his sexuality is very intriguing.

The problem now is that I am beginning to develop strong feelings for this guy. When he calls me on the phone I don't wish the call to end. I find myself talking to him for minutes not minding the time. He is beginning to occupy my thoughts a lot and I don't know what to do. I still love my boyfriend but there is something about this guy that just seems to draw me to him.

I don't want to do anything that will break my boyfriend's heart.
Jesus talked about wolfs in sheep clothing, do not forget.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by galaxy2020(m): 5:53am On Jun 09, 2020
You can't be trusted, who says you will not still fall in love agian with another guy who interest you after falling in love with this one?
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Ryocaj(m): 5:55am On Jun 09, 2020
Don't ever get serious with a Nigerian lady or a lady in her 20s.. It will end in tears...

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by dimexy247(m): 5:58am On Jun 09, 2020
Taniaa:
That's what happens when you meet someone new.
The fiery spark would fizzle out soon and you'll wish you never left your boyfriend.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by favour32(m): 6:01am On Jun 09, 2020
Na u get the final say...wetin dey draw you cannot be prevented by advice.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by REDDEVILS1(m): 6:02am On Jun 09, 2020
That second guy is me during my Uni days. I will pick a random girl waste weeks or months on her, tell her everything she wants to hear then Bleep her good. After a month or more of f**king her. I quit answering her call, grow cold on her and about 2 - 3 weeks, she will move on. I pick sm1 else. Luckily for me my girlfriend whom I loved so much stayed was in another campus. There was never a caught. My clique was the baddest men. We would loan each other our rooms and 2 of us had a cars. I miss those guys

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Victor0885: 6:02am On Jun 09, 2020
I don't mean to be rude but you need to wash your head my sister.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Crookesmore: 6:04am On Jun 09, 2020
Dm go f**k this one tire o. You are banking on Texts and Words.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Sanishu: 6:04am On Jun 09, 2020
THE NEW GUY WILL CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH, I'VE DONE THAT B4. STAY WITH YOUR GUY LEAVE MR FLIRTER.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by MFerrara(m): 6:09am On Jun 09, 2020
The new guy will probably have his way with you and then disappear. On the other hand if you're falling out of love with your current boyfriend, nothing stops you from moving on - just be honest and pick one or the other in the end.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by bonnyhope: 6:11am On Jun 09, 2020
hashtagged:

That isn't feelings, its lust or love gone wrong. Stop with all the sex stuff, a girls body is her pride, don't give it away. And are you sure he loves you or wants to smash. If a guy loves you he won't ask for or talk about sex where you are.
Keep yourself till marriage and live a good life jesus loves you

She has been testing dicks

The advice came late

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply)

If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US / Wife Exposes Husband Who Begs For Nudes & Receives From Women (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.