Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,276 members, 7,920,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 06:12 PM

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. (88096 Views)

I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Benwallt(m): 6:13am On Jun 09, 2020
I don't want to do anything that will break my boyfriend's heart.[color=#000099][/color] what more could you have done to break his heart than this. Stupid girl.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by loswhite(m): 6:14am On Jun 09, 2020
Happy989:
I started dating my boyfriend months ago and even before we started dating we've been good friends. He is intelligent, funny, has a great personality and takes good care of me. When he asked me to be his girlfriend I was so happy, because he is such a great guy. My boyfriend is in his final year in the same university that I attend. I'm still in my second year.

There is this guy in my department who is very good looking and also intelligent. He isn't jovial and extroverted like my boyfriend, but he is cool in a very confident and attractive kind of way. We started talking recently and he told me he finds me attractive. I told him that I have a boyfriend and he didn't seem fazed and never talked about the subject of my relationship. He still complimented my body and looks from time to time even though I didn't respond to his compliments in a way that indicated that I was in support of his actions.

During this covid-19 break we began talking more often over the phone and through texts and I always found our conversations interesting. A lot of times we'd talk till midnight. He is very witty and creative with words and I always smile whenever I see his texts or receive his calls.

Few weeks ago we talked about sexual fetishes and I realized we both had similar fetishes. This made him even more interesting because I found myself able to talk about stuff I hadn't talked about with anyone before, not even my boyfriend. This guy is not like anyone I've ever met before. His views on life are very unique and original and his personality is so complex and his sexuality is very intriguing.

The problem now is that I am beginning to develop strong feelings for this guy. When he calls me on the phone I don't wish the call to end. I find myself talking to him for minutes not minding the time. He is beginning to occupy my thoughts a lot and I don't know what to do. I still love my boyfriend but there is something about this guy that just seems to draw me to him.

I don't want to do anything that will break my boyfriend's heart.
lol.... foolish girl you have already started doing what will break his heart....Most girl's are incapable of loving because they don't understand that love is sacrifice... The truth is your boyfriend or husband or girlfriend or wife will never be the best person or most beautiful or intelligent person you will ever meet but you have to sacrifice all of that to be with him or her. You choose not feel that is love
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by MrCuteking(m): 6:15am On Jun 09, 2020
yomi007k:
You have already started cheating on your bf emotionally. It is better to break up with your guy than double date.

The new guy is not as wise as you think because no wise guy will covet his neighbours woman, goods or properties.

I believe you are below 32. I don't expect much.

It may end in tears.

You gave the wisest comment here. I am sure that new guy is a player cause he is aware she is dating someone else. He had to respect that but he didn't, instead he decided to up his game.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Dagamaz(m): 6:16am On Jun 09, 2020
Well said bro!

quote author=Dobson43 post=90414997] sad

I would give you a mature advice since that's what you want. Your present boyfriend is just your boyfriend. He is not betrothed to you neither has he paid your dowry. Don't limit yourself at this stage of your life. Experiment, try new things, discover yourself. If you feel the urge to move on, do move on. You clearly have a thing for this guy and one can conclude that all you need is a push.

Based on your level in the university, one can determine your age. Some callous folks would call this stage you find yourself a whøre phase, but the true is we all have this identity crisis. We do not actually know ourselves. Certain people we see typify those characters we do have but can't express. They inspire this qualities in us to be birthed.

I don't want to go too philosophical, but I am going to tell you this: twenty years from now, you would wish you were more adventurous, you would wish you tried new things and you would understand that life is worth living and you would not allow yourself wallow in bondage because you are in relationship. Ships are supposed to move you in a certain desired direction. Either it moves you or you jump ship.

But the real truth is, you have broken his heart and emotionally screwed him over. Have the decency to break it up[/quote]
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by edujandon(m): 6:19am On Jun 09, 2020
Tomorrow you will definitely see a more interesting guy, I bet you will still leave this one too.. Women will always be women. I wish your current bf will see the signs on time and leave before u turn him to a player for the rest of his life ���

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by PHN002(f): 6:19am On Jun 09, 2020
Dobson43:
sad

I would give you a mature advice since that's what you want. Your present boyfriend is just your boyfriend. He is not betrothed to you neither has he paid your dowry. Don't limit yourself at this stage of your life. Experiment, try new things, discover yourself. If you feel the urge to move on, do move on. You clearly have a thing for this guy and one can conclude that all you need is a push.

Based on your level in the university, one can determine your age. Some callous folks would call this stage you find yourself a whøre phase, but the true is we all have this identity crisis. We do not actually know ourselves. Certain people we see typify those characters we do have but can't express. They inspire this qualities in us to be birthed.

I don't want to go too philosophical, but I am going to tell you this: twenty years from now, you would wish you were more adventurous, you would wish you tried new things and you would understand that life is worth living and you would not allow yourself wallow in bondage because you are in relationship. Ships are supposed to move you in a certain desired direction. Either it moves you or you jump ship.

But the real truth is, you have broken his heart and emotionally screwed him over. Have the decency to break it up

You’re really good with words, I think I agree with all what you’ve said.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Dagamaz(m): 6:20am On Jun 09, 2020
God! What kind of advise is this?

Vyzz:
grin

I understand darling

U can have as many boyfriend as u want so why limit yourself to just one or two.

Go for more

Try every guy.

Find what u truly want, just try it all so u will know what u want and go for it when u about to marry.

So happy � doing
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by kulekaa(m): 6:20am On Jun 09, 2020
Jumper, na Express u dey it will end in tears
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by actrinity(m): 6:21am On Jun 09, 2020
Happy989:
I started dating my boyfriend months ago and even before we started dating we've been good friends. He is intelligent, funny, has a great personality and takes good care of me. When he asked me to be his girlfriend I was so happy, because he is such a great guy. My boyfriend is in his final year in the same university that I attend. I'm still in my second year.

There is this guy in my department who is very good looking and also intelligent. He isn't jovial and extroverted like my boyfriend, but he is cool in a very confident and attractive kind of way. We started talking recently and he told me he finds me attractive. I told him that I have a boyfriend and he didn't seem fazed and never talked about the subject of my relationship. He still complimented my body and looks from time to time even though I didn't respond to his compliments in a way that indicated that I was in support of his actions.

During this covid-19 break we began talking more often over the phone and through texts and I always found our conversations interesting. A lot of times we'd talk till midnight. He is very witty and creative with words and I always smile whenever I see his texts or receive his calls.

Few weeks ago we talked about sexual fetishes and I realized we both had similar fetishes. This made him even more interesting because I found myself able to talk about stuff I hadn't talked about with anyone before, not even my boyfriend. This guy is not like anyone I've ever met before. His views on life are very unique and original and his personality is so complex and his sexuality is very intriguing.

The problem now is that I am beginning to develop strong feelings for this guy. When he calls me on the phone I don't wish the call to end. I find myself talking to him for minutes not minding the time. He is beginning to occupy my thoughts a lot and I don't know what to do. I still love my boyfriend but there is something about this guy that just seems to draw me to him.

my first quote is this....when u have a man and fell in love with another man, & u re in dilemma of who to choose, choose the second man, coz if truly u love the first man, u wouldn't have option for the second man.

my second quote is.... when you truly love something, let it go. if it comes back to you, it is yours. if it doesn't, then it never was or meant to be.

so having seen above two quotes, u can now make the decisions urself.
May God guide u as u choose wisely.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by loswhite(m): 6:21am On Jun 09, 2020
xolocious:
The truth is that you're confused n no one is in a better position to give you a sincere answer other than yourself. You know what you want, the qualities you're looking out for and lastly finding happiness. It's your decision to make. Happiness matters most in any or every relationship.
Go for happiness.
can you define happiness? Is there any human being that can constantly make you happy?
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by yommen: 6:22am On Jun 09, 2020
thesicilian:
Choose one and let the other one go his way. Life is difficult enough as it is, there's no need complicating it the more. Tomorrow you'll meet someone else who's better than your boyfriend of today, what then are you going to do? Know what you want and stand by it.

The person you meet tomorrow is prolly not better than your boyfriend not today. You only know better when you are finally into it. The guy you have just fallen in love with might actually chop and run and it ends in tears. Learn now to show commitment. Jumping from men to men is not adventure my dear.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Nackzy: 6:23am On Jun 09, 2020
You don't have focus in life and you don't know what you want the guy that you're beginning to like isn't the first charming n sexy guy and he won't be the last,you'll keep on liking them like that from one bus stop to another, and you're still in school for that matter what will you do when you Get to NYSC camp, what will you do wen u start working if possible in a company they have find your wealthy guys...i need your answer ma
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by loswhite(m): 6:23am On Jun 09, 2020
Happy989:

I still love my boyfriend.
stop abusing the word
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by riczy(m): 6:26am On Jun 09, 2020
Babaalajo:
If you don't love your main boyfriend again,pls quit the relationship now and stop wasting his time...
waste wat time, did she say they Wer ever engaged, she is free to explore new igbegbe
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by GalaticHorde: 6:26am On Jun 09, 2020
Happy989:

loyalty in a relationship is seriously underrated these days, me? I am both of these guys, if your boyfriend is anything like me and I find out you're toast! Trust me for a great personality like him there are many girls waiting in the wings to steal him from you, some of them friends of yours grin cheesy and if this new guy you fancy is anything like me also, he already has his heartthrob and you're just an extra he'd fvck upside down and inside out without any emotional attachment and notch up his score card destroying your rep in your department. I won't tell you what to do, because like I said, I am both guys cool
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by bashcares(m): 6:28am On Jun 09, 2020
The only advice i will give is please go for what you feel is best for you,but remember to let us know when you leave your boyfriend and tell us when the new guy starts giving you attitude after he finds out you left your boyfriend...
My dear stay focused with your studies for now,forget this boyfriend or love issues... read and come out with first class,you will see how good men with qualities will make you fall in love...
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Aroyjunior(m): 6:29am On Jun 09, 2020
Try having sex with your new guy countless number of times and let's see if it's still the same fascinating story we get from you.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 09, 2020
Happy989:

so tell me ma'am, how would you feel if your boyfriend is doing the same with another girl? Think bout it!!
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Amphy02: 6:31am On Jun 09, 2020
Be wise, don't allow someone with sugar-coated mouth stumble ur good relationship with your boyfriend. Guy can go any length to achieve whatever they want from a lady. Think through before you make irrational decision. Note: if you break the guy heart for no escuse, what goes around comes around.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by freemandela4(m): 6:31am On Jun 09, 2020
MrCuteking:

You gave the wisest comment here. I am sure that new guy is a player cause he is aware she is dating someone else. He had to respect that but he didn't, instead he decided to up his game.
playboys are the most intelligent, funny and smart. Bro she just wan give the guy something.
Dear OP,
I hereby put this future sentence in your mouth "MEN ARE WICKED AND HEARTLESS" because na wetin we go hear be that later..
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by riczy(m): 6:34am On Jun 09, 2020
Let me advice u like a younger sibling: find d quality u desire in a man n stick to him, let no LovePeddler Brain wash u into believing u av to explore. After u Give in to dis new guy, trust me u are still going to find anoda guy so amazing, so many university guys are amazing, u are in an environment Wer such ppl are n nt in a garage. So summaringly find d guy dt possess d quality u want n get glue to him so dt guys Dnt pax u over like Dinho n Xavi! Hope u find dis helpful!
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by SATANIIST: 6:36am On Jun 09, 2020
[s]I don't want to do anything that will break my boyfriend's heart.[/s] and you where talking to him and giving him greenlight. u hoe, i am a guy and i will never push beyond my limit if a girl doesnt give me greenlight especially after she says she has a bf.
i can assure you 99% of guys are like this. what propels us is that greenlight. please send me your bf number so i tell him never in his life should he ever TURN AN OLOSHO TO A WIFE/
i feel the need to save his life
code number 2 never allow your gf or wife to have a guy friend or bestie or coursemate she constantly talks on phone with except if na him brother or papa
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by riczy(m): 6:38am On Jun 09, 2020
Let me advice u like a younger sibling: find d quality u desire in a man n stick to him, let no LovePeddler Brain wash u into believing u av to explore. After u Give in to dis new guy, trust me u are still going to find anoda guy so amazing, so many university guys are amazing, u are in an environment Wer such ppl are n nt in a garage. So summaringly, find d guy dt possess d quality u want n get glue to him so dt guys Dnt pax u over like Dinho n Xavi! Hope u find dis helpful!

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Facidio: 6:40am On Jun 09, 2020
Lol.... That guy is my kinda man wen I was slaying punnas. I am very happy wen u have a bf, so we just be Bleep buddies. Wen I notice u start having feelings for me which they all do.... I remind them that but u have a bf and I have a gf, why are u taking this so serious.... We are just having fun so get out of that emotional cloak and let's Bleep.... Wen they see they can't win my heart they run away...... My advise to you, the new guy just want to Bleep you and keep u as friends with benefits. And you urself you just want to try a new dick and that's how u will be testing new dicks till u are 26 and u will want to be getting serious with one guy at that stage it will be difficult . So which ever u chose is ur choice. Our advise can't help you. We just tell u our own experience.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Pharaoh94(m): 6:40am On Jun 09, 2020
Happy989:

I know what you're going through. But this new guy doesn't love you. He just wants to Bleep you desperately. When a guy compliments your body and looks over and over again. And not your personality and character, think twice.

Your boyfriend might not be good in words as the guy, but he is damn good in other things. Put both of them to test, and you will see that one wants sex ,one wants love. Love is beyound sex and fetish imaginations ,

Don't meddle or play games with hearts , most especially your heart. I have spoken.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by cray91(m): 6:41am On Jun 09, 2020
He is very witty and creative with words and I always smile whenever I see his texts or receive his calls.

Whenever a girl starts smiling or happy anytime she recieves text from another guy. delete that number cuz it will end in one thing. Premium Tears!

Happy989:
I started dating my boyfriend months ago and even before we started dating we've been good friends. He is intelligent, funny, has He is very witty and creative with words and I always smile whenever I see his texts or receive his calls.a great personality and takes good care of me. When he asked me to be his girlfriend I was so happy, because he is such a great guy. My boyfriend is in his final year in the same university that I attend. I'm still in my second year.

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by ashawopikin(m): 6:44am On Jun 09, 2020
Happy989:

I still love my boyfriend.
you are a confused sombori
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by SammyChi1988: 6:44am On Jun 09, 2020
Happy989:

Well, you are still confused.. You are a cheat.. But, I see you regrating your act in the future. You have just dated ur guy for few months and now having feelings for another guy. You are a complete cheat.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by ashawopikin(m): 6:45am On Jun 09, 2020
Babaalajo:
so! You want to date two of them at the same time? Like they do say here, it will end in ..........
premium tears
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Geeflow(m): 6:45am On Jun 09, 2020
you mean your boyfriend is not doing you anything bad and you want to leave him for another guy?
should we tell her??
it will end in tears
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by HRMK: 6:48am On Jun 09, 2020
LIKE SERIOUSLY?ITS A NO GO AREA!2BFRDS IN SAME SCHOOL?DONT EVER TRY IT!TRUTH IS:WHAT U FEEL FOR THIS SECOND MAN ISNT LOVE BUT INFATUATION WHICH WULD FADE OFF!KEEP TO UR BFD!!
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Judebility11(m): 6:48am On Jun 09, 2020
Don't worry u will soon test dat thing dat is drawing u to dat other guy, u are not d only one dar....., u will test it and ur mind will calm down...., then when u might finish messing things up I think by den ur eyes � will open. Better kill dat feelings be4 it kills ur relationship

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply)

Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) / My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. / Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.