Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,234 members, 7,887,649 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:54 AM

What Should I DO,Go Into The Relationship Or Not Because Of Heart Break. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I DO,Go Into The Relationship Or Not Because Of Heart Break. (1211 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. / Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I DO,Go Into The Relationship Or Not Because Of Heart Break. by Tbabie1(f): 12:37am On Jun 12, 2007
I have a guy who has been asking me out for 3 years now,he always confess he loves me and he has been showing me.he does everything to please me.he also told some of his friends to talk to me about it,i had feelings for him but i made i unknown to him,he loves showering me with expensive gifts and he was the same person who organised a birthday party for me .to be sincere i love him too but i don't want anyone to break my heart.should i give him a chance or let him go
Re: What Should I DO,Go Into The Relationship Or Not Because Of Heart Break. by idiotogbdcm(m): 12:44am On Jun 12, 2007
HANG YOUR SELF.
so you go kokoma die than 4 ur hear to break. grin grin
Re: What Should I DO,Go Into The Relationship Or Not Because Of Heart Break. by uyai(f): 12:52am On Jun 12, 2007
My sister, give love a chance.
Re: What Should I DO,Go Into The Relationship Or Not Because Of Heart Break. by essarios(m): 1:28am On Jun 12, 2007
There's just only one thing that am going to say lady, is if you dont take risk how do you think of getting rewards, you love him, tell him, if he was to leave you the way you are ko! watin you go do den! no be heartbreake, for this life if you never experince heart break you never you no no anything yet and thats ture wink
Re: What Should I DO,Go Into The Relationship Or Not Because Of Heart Break. by hailtopsy(m): 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2007
give d poor dude a chance !!!
everyday is a school day and u should be strong to face it.
Re: What Should I DO,Go Into The Relationship Or Not Because Of Heart Break. by cuteass1(f): 11:24pm On Jun 14, 2007
Darling, no one wants to get their hearts broken, but sooner or later you have to take that chance, what's behind the wall could only be known after you've taken the required step wink

Only a fortune teller would be able to tell you right here and now what the future has in stock for you (and him if you decide to give him a chance)

But honey, be sure of this, unless you've come to the conclussion of spending your life all alone, you have to take a risk. There'll never be a time when you'll be able to see someone else's heart, you just have to hope for the best.

This guy has been after you for three years. If you have some feelings for him, then i suggest you give him a chance. The longer time you take, the later it might become. And when you finally realise what a jewl you had, it might be too late!!! Life is a a building of many floors, you have to get to each floor to see for yourself what is in it, the ones you decide to pass over, you'll forever live to wonder "what if" . . your cross sweetheart wink
Re: What Should I DO,Go Into The Relationship Or Not Because Of Heart Break. by sparta(f): 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2007
its a heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance!!!!!!! kiss

(1) (Reply)

All For Love / My Wife Tricked Me To Marry Her / Who's Afraid Of Being Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.